🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat Calling for No Moment of Silence for San Bernardino Victim

If it wasn't for people like yourself 14 people would be alive today.
The 14 were killed by people with guns, and you love guns.
legal guns, the ones you all wanted them to have. So you fail again to understand that people kill gun is a tool. he could have easily thrown in one of his pipe bombs, but don't let facts get in the way of your nonsense.
There's no nonsense in the fact that what they used to kill 14 people is what you love to play with. You probably have at least one, if not several, of that very type of gun? And look at that, it killed lots of people, quickly and easily, exactly as designed.
nope you're wrong again. I have a very large pick handle bigger than a bat at my house. Two dogs. No need for a gun. Don't hunt to kill an animal either. No arrows, no knives other than kitchen knives. Nope

nope you're wrong again. I have a very large pick handle bigger than a bat at my house. Two dogs. No need for a gun. Don't hunt to kill an animal either. No arrows, no knives other than kitchen knives. Nope
That is very comforting actually. Your kind shouldn't own guns.

Probably not many since the democrats demanding political correct ness makes people not want to report suspicious actions. You have blood on your hands.
Tell the truth asshole; how badly do you miss seeing this every day?

military+coffins+.jpg

Don't you dare fucking accuse anyone of having blood on their hands when this is what you masturbated to for 6 years under Dubya the retard.

:fu:
Hillary voted for that war, but you don't give a shit about that. If it wasn't for people like yourself 14 people would be alive today. So fuck you, you have blood on your hands.

what she voted for was to give the president all the tools necessary to negotiate.,.... and he was required to come back to congress for permission.

feel free to read the resolution since I know you never have. if you need help, ask someone to read it to you.

Bill Text - 107th Congress (2001-2002) - THOMAS (Library of Congress):
She voted for the war, she admitted doing it. Before she was against it. Don't you ever get tired of being a tool?

again, read the resolution, wacko.

i'll also remind you that baby bush and his henchman cheny lied about the intel and the head UN inspector said they were full of it.

but why let facts get in your way. you never do.
That lie has been debunked years ago, get with the current times. That you have blood on your hands.

Republicans think moments of silence and prayer will stop mass shootings.

The U.S. - 3 days without a mass shooting. I wonder how many more days we'll make it.
Probably not many since the democrats demanding political correct ness makes people not want to report suspicious actions. You have blood on your hands.

military+coffins+.jpg

Don't you dare fucking accuse anyone of having blood on their hands when this is what you masturbated to for 6 years under Dubya the retard.

Hillary voted for that war, but you don't give a shit about that. If it wasn't for people like yourself 14 people would be alive today. So fuck you, you have blood on your hands.
I do give a fuck about that. She was wrong and then she tried to bring our troops home. While you sat at home with your tiny dick out masturbating to images of dead American soldiers. If it were up to you it would still be happening.
I wasn't the one master baiting counting the deaths of our great soldiers daily for political reasons. That would be you.
You cheered the bastards who sent them to die for their political games. You'd still be sending them to die if you had the chance. You perverts are sick.

Yes...that's the RW solution...more prayers, more flags at half-mast, more moments of silence....and voting down bills that would prevent the sale of guns to those on a terror watch list.

Who has opposed that? I would vote for keeping those on the watch list from buying any kind of gun, and add to that people with proven mental issues prone to violence and any Philadelphia Eagles fan.
That there is funny!

That is very comforting actually. Your kind shouldn't own guns.
hahahahahahahahahaha I know, my kind are trusting americans that attempt to get along with our neighbors. you are definitely not that kind. I'm glad, not to be associated with a puke like you would be embarrassing for me.

Rep. Rep. Jackie Speier (D-CA) who represents southern San Francisco and San Mateo County, has announced that she will boycott any moments of silence for the victims of the San Bernardino terror attack, reinforcing a new left-wing talking point.
“I’m not going to stand up for a moment of silence again and then watch us do nothing. It’s hypocritical and it speaks to our impotence that we think that it’s good enough to just take out one minute and pray for the lives,” she said, according to the Los Angeles Times.

Speier’s pledge echoes a new attack on prayer, pushed by left-wing pundits on Wednesday as the attack unfolded, and reflected in Thursday’s lead headline at the New York Daily News: “God Isn’t Fixing This.”

The meme emerged while the left was still trying to blame the terror attack in San Bernardino on the availability of guns–in the most restrictive state for firearms ownership–as the mainstream media theorized that the attack was being carried out by white right-wing militiamen, and not radical Islamic jihadists.

The idea is that those who sent “thoughts and prayers” to the victims and to law enforcement during the attack, instead of calling for immediate gun control legislation, are complicit in the murder.

Democrat: No Moment of Silence for San Bernardino - Breitbart

Disgusting piece of filth. :cuckoo: :puke3:

Cant wait to see the usual Soros bots rushing to defend it.
Wow.

Just a simple moment of thought or respect or prayer or best wishes or whatever.

This just gets worse.

But you can get off of the watch list once you find out you are on it.

We need to do prescreening for all flights like the Israelis do, who have very few air traffic incidents any more.
look up a name in the phone book and see how many names, like john smith there are. If John Smith is on the no fly list, every john smith in that phone book are on the list. I speak from experience.

The U.S. - 3 days without a mass shooting. I wonder how many more days we'll make it.

military+coffins+.jpg

or what? what is it you're going to do on a message board? Come now this should be sweet. Disrespect the dead a little longer, mr. you're not pausing for a moment of silence for them.
If you ever get gunned down by a nutjob who spent a few minutes in a store buying an arsenal, I'll make sure to "pray" for you and have a moment of silence. That will make it aaaaaaall better.
people don't go to stores to buy an arsenal. It's what you nutjobs don't understand. but again, never let facts get in the way of your nonsense. you enjoy posting it daily here.

no kidding. for sure these type of people posting that dribble shouldn't be ALLOWED to own a gun produce children. sheesh

Rep. Rep. Jackie Speier (D-CA) who represents southern San Francisco and San Mateo County, has announced that she will boycott any moments of silence for the victims of the San Bernardino terror attack, reinforcing a new left-wing talking point.
“I’m not going to stand up for a moment of silence again and then watch us do nothing. It’s hypocritical and it speaks to our impotence that we think that it’s good enough to just take out one minute and pray for the lives,” she said, according to the Los Angeles Times.

Speier’s pledge echoes a new attack on prayer, pushed by left-wing pundits on Wednesday as the attack unfolded, and reflected in Thursday’s lead headline at the New York Daily News: “God Isn’t Fixing This.”

The meme emerged while the left was still trying to blame the terror attack in San Bernardino on the availability of guns–in the most restrictive state for firearms ownership–as the mainstream media theorized that the attack was being carried out by white right-wing militiamen, and not radical Islamic jihadists.

The idea is that those who sent “thoughts and prayers” to the victims and to law enforcement during the attack, instead of calling for immediate gun control legislation, are complicit in the murder.

Wow.

Just a simple moment of thought or respect or prayer or best wishes or whatever.

This just gets worse.

they're taking their leads from the left wing medias in how they came out WAILING over prayers instead of stepping all over the LEGAL citizens rights in this country. they need to kick her out of office. she's shameful, her party is shameful they can't even wait for the bodies to get cold before they USE THEM for their political Agendas. vote out this party in 2016 we are sick and tired of them

Wow.

This just gets worse.
I bet the fucking bitch has already been in touch with the family of the terrorists offering her condolences. I mean it!

Wow.

This just gets worse.
I bet the fucking bitch has already been in touch with the family of the terrorists offering her condolences. I mean it!
No, you don't, and you shouldn't because it's a childish as it comes.

military+coffins+.jpg

I do give a fuck about that. She was wrong and then she tried to bring our troops home. While you sat at home with your tiny dick out masturbating to images of dead American soldiers. If it were up to you it would still be happening.
I wasn't the one master baiting counting the deaths of our great soldiers daily for political reasons. That would be you.
You cheered the bastards who sent them to die for their political games. You'd still be sending them to die if you had the chance. You perverts are sick.
No, I cheer our great troops. You on the other hand counted their deaths for political gain. Anyway this has nothing to do with you having blood on your hands.

military+coffins+.jpg

No, I cheer our great troops. You on the other hand counted their deaths for political gain. Anyway this has nothing to do with you having blood on your hands.
You cheer sending them to be maimed and killed for no reason. You're a disgrace.

military+coffins+.jpg

4,000 American soldiers, and God only knows how many Iraqis, died, to give us ISIS. Thanks Bush and Cheney.

You cheer sending them to be maimed and killed for no reason. You're a disgrace.
You mean like Hillary's vote?

Yes...that's the RW solution...more prayers, more flags at half-mast, more moments of silence....and voting down bills that would prevent the sale of guns to those on a terror watch list.
No one was on a terror watch list.

No one was on a terror watch list.

no , and they should have been.
snip;
Makes You Feel Secure, Doesn’t It? San Bernardino Shooter Tashfeen Malik Passed DHS Counter-Terrorism Vetting For K-1 Visa

Share On FacebookShare On Twitter

Nickarama | December 3, 2015 6:56 pm

all of it here:
Makes You Feel Secure, Doesn’t It? San Bernardino Shooter Tashfeen Malik Passed DHS Counter-Terrorism Vetting For K-1 Visa | Weasel Zippers

but now lets listen to the leftwingers and their dear leader and let in some more people from the Muslim countries because they deemed them, refugees. I don't freaking think so

You mean like Hillary's vote?

Already addressed that idiot. Don't you have a cross to go burn somewhere?

Good for her

Congress standing for a moment of silence is an insult given that they will refuse to do anything about the killings

Forum List

Back