🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat Calling for No Moment of Silence for San Bernardino Victim

Republicans think moments of silence and prayer will stop mass shootings.

The U.S. - 3 days without a mass shooting. I wonder how many more days we'll make it.
Probably not many since the democrats demanding political correct ness makes people not want to report suspicious actions. You have blood on your hands.
Tell the truth asshole; how badly do you miss seeing this every day?

military+coffins+.jpg

Don't you dare fucking accuse anyone of having blood on their hands when this is what you masturbated to for 6 years under Dubya the retard.

:fu:
Hillary voted for that war, but you don't give a shit about that. If it wasn't for people like yourself 14 people would be alive today. So fuck you, you have blood on your hands.

what she voted for was to give the president all the tools necessary to negotiate.,.... and he was required to come back to congress for permission.

feel free to read the resolution since I know you never have. if you need help, ask someone to read it to you.

Bill Text - 107th Congress (2001-2002) - THOMAS (Library of Congress):
more stupid nonsense from a revisionist trying to rewrite history. I fall on the floor daily watching the nonsense you all write. You really are pieces of work. Holy crap I feel sorry for your families.

Did you look at the vote the repubs did yesterday?

They voted AGAIN to give guns to known and suspected terrorists who live in the US.

Dems voted against it.
That is such an ignorant talking point. Do you know how easy it is to be put on the watch list? People get flagged for having a certain name! Goddamn statist.
Read this so you will finally shut the fuck up
How to Land on the Government Watch List
But you can get off of the watch list once you find out you are on it.

We need to do prescreening for all flights like the Israelis do, who have very few air traffic incidents any more.
look up a name in the phone book and see how many names, like john smith there are. If John Smith is on the no fly list, every john smith in that phone book are on the list. I speak from experience.

The U.S. - 3 days without a mass shooting. I wonder how many more days we'll make it.
Probably not many since the democrats demanding political correct ness makes people not want to report suspicious actions. You have blood on your hands.

military+coffins+.jpg

Don't you dare fucking accuse anyone of having blood on their hands when this is what you masturbated to for 6 years under Dubya the retard.

or what? what is it you're going to do on a message board? Come now this should be sweet. Disrespect the dead a little longer, mr. you're not pausing for a moment of silence for them.
If you ever get gunned down by a nutjob who spent a few minutes in a store buying an arsenal, I'll make sure to "pray" for you and have a moment of silence. That will make it aaaaaaall better.

If it wasn't for people like yourself 14 people would be alive today.
The 14 were killed by people with guns, and you love guns.
legal guns, the ones you all wanted them to have. So you fail again to understand that people kill gun is a tool. he could have easily thrown in one of his pipe bombs, but don't let facts get in the way of your nonsense.

more stupid nonsense from a revisionist trying to rewrite history. I fall on the floor daily watching the nonsense you all write. You really are pieces of work. Holy crap I feel sorry for your families.
You give them too much credit. Most parents wont let their basement troll children get married and have families till they move out.

military+coffins+.jpg

Hillary voted for that war, but you don't give a shit about that. If it wasn't for people like yourself 14 people would be alive today. So fuck you, you have blood on your hands.

what she voted for was to give the president all the tools necessary to negotiate.,.... and he was required to come back to congress for permission.

feel free to read the resolution since I know you never have. if you need help, ask someone to read it to you.

She voted for the war, she admitted doing it. Before she was against it. Don't you ever get tired of being a tool?

again, read the resolution, wacko.

i'll also remind you that baby bush and his henchman cheny lied about the intel and the head UN inspector said they were full of it.

but why let facts get in your way. you never do.

That is such an ignorant talking point. Do you know how easy it is to be put on the watch list? People get flagged for having a certain name! Goddamn statist.

We need to do prescreening for all flights like the Israelis do, who have very few air traffic incidents any more.
look up a name in the phone book and see how many names, like john smith there are. If John Smith is on the no fly list, every john smith in that phone book are on the list. I speak from experience.

military+coffins+.jpg

or what? what is it you're going to do on a message board? Come now this should be sweet. Disrespect the dead a little longer, mr. you're not pausing for a moment of silence for them.
If you ever get gunned down by a nutjob who spent a few minutes in a store buying an arsenal, I'll make sure to "pray" for you and have a moment of silence. That will make it aaaaaaall better.
people don't go to stores to buy an arsenal. It's what you nutjobs don't understand. but again, never let facts get in the way of your nonsense. you enjoy posting it daily here.

legal guns, the ones you all wanted them to have. So you fail again to understand that people kill gun is a tool. he could have easily thrown in one of his pipe bombs, but don't let facts get in the way of your nonsense.

seriously. are you on meds?

you probably should be.

It wouldn't of happened if the neighbor wasn't afraid of people like yourself calling him a islamphobe. So how does it feel to have blood on your hands? Have you sent the victims family's a card telling them you are sorry? If not you should.

military+coffins+.jpg

I do give a fuck about that. She was wrong and then she tried to bring our troops home. While you sat at home with your tiny dick out masturbating to images of dead American soldiers. If it were up to you it would still be happening.

A meaningless gesture in protest of a meaningless gesture....and around and around and around we go......

Disgusting piece of filth. :cuckoo: :puke3:

yes you are, white trash
racist

no, idiotaa. that's what you scum are.

and calling racists what they are is never bigotry. but feel free to get educated and better yourself and maybe it will get rid of some of your anger and bitterness at your own loser-ness.
racist

yes, you are.... and not even a particularly bright one. :cuckoo:

military+coffins+.jpg

She voted for the war, she admitted doing it. Before she was against it. Don't you ever get tired of being a tool?
I don't think so. They are all very confused. people that they love and cherish that do stuff they don't like, confuses them. Then they get all miscombobulated and trip and fall and post nonsense lies because they can't imagine them doing that. It's hilarious. I enjoy watching it in here daily.

Edit: Oh and then trying to justify why they did it then. it's amazing stuff.

military+coffins+.jpg

again, read the resolution, wacko.

i'll also remind you that baby bush and his henchman cheny lied about the intel and the head UN inspector said they were full of it.

but why let facts get in your way. you never do.

lmao...bush again...whenever they start losing a debate...BUSH!

There's no nonsense in the fact that what they used to kill 14 people is what you love to play with. You probably have at least one, if not several, of that very type of gun? And look at that, it killed lots of people, quickly and easily, exactly as designed.

military+coffins+.jpg

And I could thank liberal policies for creating the but job and also for someone to be afraid to report him for being a but job. Either way you have blood on your hands.

yes you are, white trash
racist

and calling racists what they are is never bigotry. but feel free to get educated and better yourself and maybe it will get rid of some of your anger and bitterness at your own loser-ness.
racist
Libtards think that they can prove that they are not racists by being racists against white people, which dovetails nicely with their self-hatred.

yes you are, white trash
racist

racist

yes, you are.... and not even a particularly bright one. :cuckoo:

brilliant rebuttal!...what grade did you say you were in, dear?

military+coffins+.jpg

I do give a fuck about that. She was wrong and then she tried to bring our troops home. While you sat at home with your tiny dick out masturbating to images of dead American soldiers. If it were up to you it would still be happening.
I wasn't the one master baiting counting the deaths of our great soldiers daily for political reasons. That would be you.

Forum List

Back