🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat Calling for No Moment of Silence for San Bernardino Victim

It was never liberal, dumbass. It was Southern and now they vote GOP.
naw, historical events say otherwise. more from the painintheass with his stupid.
Liberals weren't hanging the *******, dumbass.
sure they were. you should go read.
Take your own advice: Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com
I did, KKK libturds, they were so proud they covered their faces. it's why you have a lot in common with jihadist who cover their faces. They are an afraid group.
That's you little bed-wetter. all afraid of the terrible sand ******* coming to get you...

Dems standing with the Jihadists

Did you look at the vote the repubs did yesterday?

They voted AGAIN to give guns to known and suspected terrorists who live in the US.

Dems voted against it.
That is such an ignorant talking point. Do you know how easy it is to be put on the watch list? People get flagged for having a certain name! Goddamn statist.
Read this so you will finally shut the fuck up
How to Land on the Government Watch List
But you can get off of the watch list once you find out you are on it.

We need to do prescreening for all flights like the Israelis do, who have very few air traffic incidents any more.
look up a name in the phone book and see how many names, like john smith there are. If John Smith is on the no fly list, every john smith in that phone book are on the list. I speak from experience.
Republicans think moments of silence and prayer will stop mass shootings.

The U.S. - 3 days without a mass shooting. I wonder how many more days we'll make it.
Probably not many since the democrats demanding political correct ness makes people not want to report suspicious actions. You have blood on your hands.
Tell the truth asshole; how badly do you miss seeing this every day?

military+coffins+.jpg

Don't you dare fucking accuse anyone of having blood on their hands when this is what you masturbated to for 6 years under Dubya the retard.

:fu:
or what? what is it you're going to do on a message board? Come now this should be sweet. Disrespect the dead a little longer, mr. you're not pausing for a moment of silence for them.

Did you look at the vote the repubs did yesterday?

They voted AGAIN to give guns to known and suspected terrorists who live in the US.

Dems voted against it.
That is such an ignorant talking point. Do you know how easy it is to be put on the watch list? People get flagged for having a certain name! Goddamn statist.

We need to do prescreening for all flights like the Israelis do, who have very few air traffic incidents any more.
look up a name in the phone book and see how many names, like john smith there are. If John Smith is on the no fly list, every john smith in that phone book are on the list. I speak from experience.

The U.S. - 3 days without a mass shooting. I wonder how many more days we'll make it.
Probably not many since the democrats demanding political correct ness makes people not want to report suspicious actions. You have blood on your hands.

military+coffins+.jpg

Don't you dare fucking accuse anyone of having blood on their hands when this is what you masturbated to for 6 years under Dubya the retard.

or what? what is it you're going to do on a message board? Come now this should be sweet. Disrespect the dead a little longer, mr. you're not pausing for a moment of silence for them.

that isn't even responsive to what he said.

try again, this time with comprehension.

naw, historical events say otherwise. more from the painintheass with his stupid.
Liberals weren't hanging the *******, dumbass.
sure they were. you should go read.
Take your own advice: Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com
I did, KKK libturds, they were so proud they covered their faces. it's why you have a lot in common with jihadist who cover their faces. They are an afraid group.
That's you little bed-wetter. all afraid of the terrible sand ******* coming to get you...
sure frances, keep telling yourself that, you will feel better when you look in the mirror.

military+coffins+.jpg

that isn't even responsive to what he said.

try again, this time with comprehension.
I did, you just don't understand american.

military+coffins+.jpg

Hillary voted for that war, but you don't give a shit about that. If it wasn't for people like yourself 14 people would be alive today. So fuck you, you have blood on your hands.

no it isn't. look it up. You can google the no fly list.

Dude, you have to not only match your name but also DOB and SSN to be on the no fly list. The SELECTEE list is a different creature that no one is talking about here. I think we are talking about the 'Terrorist Watch List' which is different than the No Fly List.

No Fly List - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

People are being removed from the list, though slowly.

In a first, TSA announces 7 Americans removed from no-fly list

If you are concerned about it, try looking up your personal info here.

Search the TSA No-Fly List - TSA No-Fly List

military+coffins+.jpg

Hillary voted for that war, but you don't give a shit about that. If it wasn't for people like yourself 14 people would be alive today. So fuck you, you have blood on your hands.

what she voted for was to give the president all the tools necessary to negotiate.,.... and he was required to come back to congress for permission.

feel free to read the resolution since I know you never have. if you need help, ask someone to read it to you.

Bill Text - 107th Congress (2001-2002) - THOMAS (Library of Congress):

no it isn't. look it up. You can google the no fly list.

Dude, you have to not only match your name but also DOB and SSN to be on the no fly list. The SELECTEE list is a different creature that no one is talking about here. I think we are talking about the 'Terrorist Watch List' which is different than the No Fly List.

No Fly List - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

People are being removed from the list, though slowly.

In a first, TSA announces 7 Americans removed from no-fly list

If you are concerned about it, try looking up your personal info here.

Search the TSA No-Fly List - TSA No-Fly List
well you first have to write the TSA and let them know all of that information then every ticket has to have that information in it. i think that is an invasion of my privacy. they finally caught the dude with my name. So my name came off the list.

military+coffins+.jpg

what she voted for was to give the president all the tools necessary to negotiate.,.... and he was required to come back to congress for permission.

feel free to read the resolution since I know you never have. if you need help, ask someone to read it to you.

Bill Text - 107th Congress (2001-2002) - THOMAS (Library of Congress):
She voted for the war, she admitted doing it. Before she was against it. Don't you ever get tired of being a tool?

Forum List

Back