Democrat Debate -- July 30th -- Official Thread...

I'd chop my legs off before I'd Vote for Donald Trump...but these people don't automatically get my Vote, either. We don't need any radical Agenda right now. Be sensible, be real, be moderate.

I'll write someone in, if needed.

So are you going for Biden?
No, because he strikes me as only half sensible and half show-pony who's been a bit too polished by politics...it loses points on authenticity, to me.

Let's see...moderate and authentic. I think Buttigieg or Tim Ryan for you maybe.
I don't know Tim Ryan...and I will be researching actual Policy positions of whomever seems a passable (read: not batshit crazy) after these debates, and see if anyone sees eye to eye with me based on those.

Im sort of an extremist/futurist, though.

Mayor Pete seems sensible, but I dont co-sign his policies necessarily. Im going to have to study. Ill do lots of due dilligence this election...Ive known Trump as a slimebag since the 90s here in NY. Its common knowledge, for fuck's sakes...and the fact that a guy like him...who acts like the Actors playing the overly-obvious used car guys in Movies...got into the White House is a real embarrassment to me. And I'm embarrassed that Hillary was a candidate, as well. Can we all agree that someone pre-packaged with a multitude of scandals, real or contrived but many, is not the wisest choice?

Arent there 320million or some such other folks to choose from?

Partisan politics ia dogshit...and I'm 94% certain it makes people retarded.

CNN has info on them all on their front page.

Your guide to where the 2020 Democrats stand on the issues
Thank ya, good Sir.

As the elections approach, Real Clear Politics does a "which candidate should I vote for" thing that matches your stances on various policies to the candidates for a best fit.

Bernie's the College player that got drafted and spent all his money before receiving his 1st check

I think she knows that she isn't going to win which gives her a whole lot of freedom.

Tonight Klobuchar is annoying.

As the elections approach, Real Clear Politics does a "which candidate should I vote for" thing that matches your stances on various policies to the candidates for a best fit.
Im a lil loopy though...for example (lol) --> I don't believe in Countries at all, to begin with.

That said, I have to live within the reality that I'm a part of, so these cheeky/meaningless debates might matter in some small sense.

Williamson is a boss for hers, though. She comes off crazy, but really she's pointing out that the other conversation we're NOT having is what's crazy.

"Chief Manufacturing Officer"

Sounds like government taking over the means of production to me.

Dang.

Buttigieg calls out President Bone Spurs.
Lol
Trump purpose is to damage the federal government, And that is good for the country

What exactly does that have to do with what I said?
lol
Yes, progressives are cowards.
No matter what their background is

Cowards how exactly?
They want other people to pay for everything, and have no say in anything.

Forum List

Back