Democrat Debate -- July 30th -- Official Thread...

Geez. A bunch of righties pulling for Bernie who is the only unelectable one up there tonight... wonder why?

This is boring to righties because it’s on task and pointed on the issues. Righties like name calling and empty promises backed by xenophobia.

Stupid MFers, what are you ..oh motherfucker! Batteries?

That's a net energy loss doing it that way.

PS: There's only so much Lithium in the world.

Plus you have to plug electric vehicles into the grid.

I say bring back steam power and moar logging! :113:

Welp Ryan just killed his chances at getting any of those moderate Republicans to vote for him. They don't give a shit about electric car batteries after losing so much with the one under Obama.

Eliminate gas powered vehicles by 2040... FUCK THAT!!!!

Electric cars look like shit smells

These idiots are handing Trump an unearned landslide, did anyone think to use neuro-psych and drug screens to screen out the literal lunatics in this band?

I confused John Delaney with John Hickenlooper. They should have their names next to them at all times.

Or not.

I guess the difference between Hickenlooper and Delaney doesn't really matter anyway.

I'd chop my legs off before I'd Vote for Donald Trump...but these people don't automatically get my Vote, either. We don't need any radical Agenda right now. Be sensible, be real, be moderate.

I'll write someone in, if needed.

So are you going for Biden?

I'd chop my legs off before I'd Vote for Donald Trump...but these people don't automatically get my Vote, either. We don't need any radical Agenda right now. Be sensible, be real, be moderate.

No, because he strikes me as only half sensible and half show-pony who's been a bit too polished by politics...it loses points on authenticity, to me.

Every one of those clowns are/like career politicians.
49914697_10157097153009703_7174362260851130368_n.jpg

No, because he strikes me as only half sensible and half show-pony who's been a bit too polished by politics...it loses points on authenticity, to me.

Can't argue with that.

Did that stupid fake Indian actually say she wanted a two TRILLION dollar investment in her hair brained climate scheme?

Is this bitch importing peyote by the truck load?

If Williamson just jumps on the podium and twerks in her thong I might have to leave life for 5 minutes.

This thing is trite, and boring.

Forum List

Back