Democrat Debate -- July 30th -- Official Thread...

I agree on Buttigieg. I don't think the world is ready for that yet, but he does well.

Totally opposite of how Beto does on the stage.
That he's a decorated Soldier might mitigate the final whispers of anti-gay bigotry.

Not a chance. Look at the respect McCain got from the right.

They would have a field day with Buttigieg.
You think that people aside from Messageboard cucks are, in 2019, gunna go hard against Homosexuality in debates, in ads and on pundit shows?

I would hope not, but ya never know.

Not too hard in ads I suppose. Just enough to fan the flames and rile up the messageboard cucks.
Dog whistling will happen. Thats true...but Im a really social fool and nobody out there in the real world seems to have any issue with gay folks.

They just dont like that assless-chaps parade stuff.

Mayor Pete is a sensible Military/War Veteran.

I suppose if a meme floated around with his head pasted on a guy fucking a guy in the ass he'd drop heavy in the polls, though.

As an aside, if I was an older guy...Williamson maybe could get it. Seems like shes wild with the blinds down.

Or up

So far...
Open borders
Free healthcare for all... And successful people to pay for it.
Total firearm confiscation
Punish conservatives for being conservative

They're not looking for your vote.
They are not looking for any votes in red America...
320px-2016_Presidential_Election_by_County.svg.png

Pretty obvious Bernie Sanders is winning this debate. Every time someone tries to crush him he has an immediate comeback like "I do know, I wrote the damn bill." Warren, Beto, and Mayor Pete are just too passive. Beto's responses seem prepared.

I agree on Buttigieg. I don't think the world is ready for that yet, but he does well.

Totally opposite of how Beto does on the stage.
That he's a decorated Soldier might mitigate the final whispers of anti-gay bigotry.

Not a chance. Look at the respect McCain got from the right.

They would have a field day with Buttigieg.
You think that people aside from Messageboard cucks are, in 2019, gunna go hard against Homosexuality in debates, in ads and on pundit shows?

I would hope not, but ya never know.

Not too hard in ads I suppose. Just enough to fan the flames and rile up the messageboard cucks.
Dog whistling will happen. Thats true...but Im a really social fool and nobody out there in the real world seems to have any issue with gay folks.

They just dont like that assless-chaps parade stuff.

Mayor Pete is a sensible Military/War Veteran.

I suppose if a meme floated around with his head pasted on a guy fucking a guy in the ass he'd drop heavy in the polls, though.

As an aside, if I was an older guy...Williamson maybe could get it. Seems like shes wild with the blinds down.

Or up

If such a meme floated around?

I think Williamson is bat-shit crazy. But I hear those are the best ones lol.

I think I've been around you guys too long, I'm now always suspicious. I think they tossed in these fairly unknown mayors and other types who are in the centre to try and convince voters to vote for Biden.

Am I projecting my own experiences in Canada into these Primaries? Some of the more logical, centralist guys don't have a chance, but they are trying to reason everyone (and voters) to get Biden elected.

So far...
Open borders

Democrats need to energize their base to show up or they won't. Republicans, like you, will show up and vote every time regardless of who has an R next to their name.

Ya, Beto reminds of Rubio running for president. He just needs a bottle of water.

I think I've been around you guys too long, I'm not always suspicious. I think they tossed in these fairly unknown mayors and other types who are in the centre to try and convince voters to vote for Biden.

Am I projecting my own experiences in Canada into these Primaries? Some of the more logical, centralist guys don't have a chance, but they are trying to reason everyone (and voters) to get Biden elected.

I don't think they are, because they are giving Sanders and Warren a lot more time to talk.

So far...
Open borders

Democrats need to energize their base to show up or they won't. Republicans, like you, will show up and vote every time regardless of who has an R next to their name.
Lol
I have Never voted for a career politician in my life...

Pretty obvious Bernie Sanders is winning this debate. Every time someone tries to crush him he has an immediate comeback like "I do know, I wrote the damn bill." Warren, Beto, and Mayor Pete are just too passive. Beto's responses seem prepared.

He has a major advantage having gone through it last year and arguably having the Primary stolen from him.

So far...
Open borders

Lol
I have Never voted for a career politician in my life...

Didn't say you have. But there's nothing the Democrats can say that will get your vote. So they're not trying to get your vote.

O YaY, they're pushing global warming wealth redistribution scam. :cuckoo:

Wow 1 got through a thought without getting cut off! :eek:

This thread has been remarkably Civil. Guess nobody's taking shots for every time Bernie raises my taxes : 0

lol

I'd chop my legs off before I'd Vote for Donald Trump...but these people don't automatically get my Vote, either. We don't need any radical Agenda right now. Be sensible, be real, be moderate.

I'll write someone in, if needed.

Forum List

Back