Democrat Debate -- July 30th -- Official Thread...

Here it comes folks. The democrat train wreck on CNN. This should both be fun and concerning. Let the stupid flow.
Can't watch it even if I wanted to. CNN is blocked on all tv's in my house...I don't even watch faux news other than Tucker Carlson anymore. More interesting to watch the Auburn/UGA game from last year and now wife has Criminal Minds reruns on.

Sanders is concerned that peoples deductables are higher after obiecare was passed, Seems confused as to how that happened.

Beto does not do well at these debates.

I couldn't trust anyone who does. It's a reality-show clusterfuck.

I disagree. Some people just don't have any business being up there and the stage is too crowded.

Sure. Other than that, it's a worthwhile exchange of ideas. ;)

I think so.

There's a clear policy divide between the moderate Democrats and the progressives.

Bernie and Warren are extra energetic today and they're getting the crowds on board with them.

Almost seems like they're teaming up too.

Beto does not do well at these debates.

I couldn't trust anyone who does. It's a reality-show clusterfuck.

I disagree. Some people just don't have any business being up there and the stage is too crowded.

Sure. Other than that, it's a worthwhile exchange of ideas. ;)

I think so.

There's a clear policy divide between the moderate Democrats and the progressives.

Phony theatrics to manipulate dummies. That is all.

What a BITCH Dana Bash is...Lol

cnn.JPG

Governor sucks dicks admits there's a crisis on the border. Not that we want to enforce our laws or anything.

Buttigieg stumbled through that one.

Moderators are actually doing a great job of keeping them on point.

Never thought of this before. According to Sanders the difference between legal and illegal is how many miles you've traveled. So if you can run from the cops for what? 100 miles after robbing a bank it's no longer a crime?

Never thought of this before. According to Sanders the difference between legal and illegal is how many miles you've traveled. So if you can run from the cops for what? 100 miles after robbing a bank it's no longer a crime?

That's not what he said.

These debate formats are disgusting. Theyre cutting people off in too short of time.

Lets have a 4 hour debate that goes deep into the woods of facts, math, statistics...and let the real-ones show up and the rest can stay the fuck home.

In the modern day of 3-hour podcasts, with PHDs discussing micro-biology in depth...Religious debates...political debates on livestreams...this same old sound-bite format is dogshit.

And yes, Beto looks like a shaky crack fiend and he tries to imitate Obama's cadence...it's cringey.

Williamson is a nutbar but she believes the shit she says and has passion. Good 4 her.

Forum List

Back