Democrat Debate -- July 30th -- Official Thread...

Never thought of this before. According to Sanders the difference between legal and illegal is how many miles you've traveled. So if you can run from the cops for what? 100 miles after robbing a bank it's no longer a crime?

That's not what he said.
Exactly what he said. Somebody traveled thousands of miles to jump our border. That shouldn't be illegal.

These debate formats are disgusting. Theyre cutting people off in too short of time.

Lets have a 4 hour debate that goes deep in the woods of facts, math, statistics...and let the real-ones show up and the rest can stay the fuck home.

In the modern day of 3-hour podcasts, with PHDs discussing micro-biology in depth...Religious debates...political debates on livestreams...this same old sound-bite format is dogshit.

And yes, Beto looks like a shaky crack fiend and he tries to imitate Obama's cadence...it's cringey.

Williamson is a nutbar but she believes the shit she says and has passion. Good 4 her.

That would be awesome. Unfortunately, the citizens don't have the attention span for that.

Never thought of this before. According to Sanders the difference between legal and illegal is how many miles you've traveled. So if you can run from the cops for what? 100 miles after robbing a bank it's no longer a crime?

That's not what he said.
Exactly what he said. Somebody traveled thousands of miles to jump our border. That shouldn't be illegal.

There's a reason your characterization of what he said sounds ridiculous. It's because it's not what he said.

These debate formats are disgusting. Theyre cutting people off in too short of time.

Lets have a 4 hour debate that goes deep in the woods of facts, math, statistics...and let the real-ones show up and the rest can stay the fuck home.

In the modern day of 3-hour podcasts, with PHDs discussing micro-biology in depth...Religious debates...political debates on livestreams...this same old sound-bite format is dogshit.

And yes, Beto looks like a shaky crack fiend and he tries to imitate Obama's cadence...it's cringey.

Williamson is a nutbar but she believes the shit she says and has passion. Good 4 her.

That would be awesome. Unfortunately, the citizens don't have the attention span for that.
I think they might, Man. Times are changing and lengthy sit-down discussions are what people are choosing for casual listening throughout their work-days.

This stuff seems too contrived.

I think they might, Man. Times are changing and lengthy sit-down discussions are what people are choosing for casual listening throughout their work-days.

This stuff seems too contrived.

I'd be all for it.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Mayor Pete, strictly based on presentation/personality, seems the most sensible to me.

I agree on Buttigieg. I don't think the world is ready for that yet, but he does well.

Totally opposite of how Beto does on the stage.

I agree on Buttigieg. I don't think the world is ready for that yet, but he does well.

That he's a decorated Soldier might mitigate the final whispers of anti-gay bigotry.

Miss Williamson or whatever her name is, is a gem in the rough lol. She just called out every other candidate on the stage for being two faced on campaign finance lol

Williamson said stuff on some of the candidates on stage that had taken thousands and hundreds of thousands of dollars from corporations and now acted like a moral authority. Hmm....popcorn.

That he's a decorated Soldier might mitigate the final whispers of anti-gay bigotry.

Not a chance. Look at the respect McCain got from the right.

They would have a field day with Buttigieg.
You think that people aside from Messageboard cucks are, in 2019, gunna go hard against Homosexuality in debates, in ads and on pundit shows?

I would hope not, but ya never know.

Not a chance. Look at the respect McCain got from the right.

They would have a field day with Buttigieg.
You think that people aside from Messageboard cucks are, in 2019, gunna go hard against Homosexuality in debates, in ads and on pundit shows?

I would hope not, but ya never know.

Not too hard in ads I suppose. Just enough to fan the flames and rile up the messageboard cucks.

So far...
Open borders
Free healthcare for all... And successful people to pay for it.
Total firearm confiscation
Punish conservatives for being conservative

The one thing that strikes me is how Bernie Sanders looks like a crazed person up there. His eyes are freaky!

Forum List

Back