🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DEMOCRAT FAKE NEWS WATCH: Trump Rips Democrats Over Photos Showing Children in Cages...

I know kid, the truth hurts sometimes. When you grow up, you'll understand that and deal with it better. But hey, go ahead and continue lashing out. You're crackin me up. :)
Again, quote me talking about this issue before I entered your thread. It’s that simple. If you can do that, you won’t be a lying piece of trash

:206:
No one is crying here. I’m actually enjoying your deflections. It shows your true character that you can’t admit you were wrong. Be a man and own up to your mistakes. I know you won’t, because you’re not a man. You’re a lying pussy

:cuckoo: :rofl:
I accept your admission of defeat

Ha, your Hissy-fit is awesome. Please keep it up. :lmao:

Again, quote me talking about this issue before I entered your thread. It’s that simple. If you can do that, you won’t be a lying piece of trash

:206:
No one is crying here. I’m actually enjoying your deflections. It shows your true character that you can’t admit you were wrong. Be a man and own up to your mistakes. I know you won’t, because you’re not a man. You’re a lying pussy

I’m still waiting on you to dig up that quote of mine. Run along, boy

This is gonna be one of your longer Hissy-fits, huh? Ok kid, get it out of your system. Maybe try a 'Cry Closet' later too. :)

This is gonna be one of your longer Hissy-fits, huh? Ok kid, get it out of your system. Maybe try a 'Cry Closet' later too. :)
I’m not throwing a fit, little boy. I’m asking you to back up your claim that I cried about this because I thought it was Trump’s fault. You said it, now prove it. You’re free to search my posts. Go on, boy

I’m not throwing a fit, little boy. I’m asking you to back up your claim that I cried about this because I thought it was Trump’s fault. You said it, now prove it. You’re free to search my posts. Go on, boy

Uh huh, Obama throws children in cages, the NY Times lies about it, but you're mad at me. Don't you see how illogical that is? Maybe try laying off the Democrat Fake News for awhile. Just a suggestion anyway. Take care.

Uh huh, Obama throws children in cages, the NY Times lies about it, but you're mad at me. Don't you see how illogical that is? Maybe try laying off the Democrat Fake News for awhile. Just a suggestion anyway. Take care.
I’m not mad at you. I couldn’t care less about you. You made a claim about me, and I have asked you repeatedly to prove it or admit you’re a liar. Put up or shut up, asshole

Last edited:
More professional lying.

I can't imagine how stupid you would have to be to believe anything these people say at this point.

I’m morning mad at you. I couldn’t care less about you. You made a claim about me, and I have asked you repeatedly to prove it or admit you’re a liar. Put up or shut up, asshole

Your butthurt anger is misdirected, kid. You should redirect that anger at Obama and the NY Slimes. Just sayin.

I’m morning mad at you. I couldn’t care less about you. You made a claim about me, and I have asked you repeatedly to prove it or admit you’re a liar. Put up or shut up, asshole

Your butthurt anger is misdirected, kid. You should redirect that anger at Obama and the NY Slimes. Just sayin.
You’re a liar and fucking moron. Just sayin’, boy

Hey, it was your Obama who threw kids in cages. So don't get pissy with me. Get pissy with him.

5b0dafa31ae66245008b4885-750-375.jpg

Hey, it was your Obama who threw kids in cages. So don't get pissy with me. Get pissy with him.

I’m still waiting on you to prove the claim you made about me. Put up or shut up, boy

I’m still waiting on you to prove the claim you made about me. Put up or shut up, boy
That’s what I thought, faggot

Yeah, you're not a butthurt nutter. No way. :cuckoo:

Still waiting....

Still waiting....

Why? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back