🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DEMOCRAT FAKE NEWS WATCH: Trump Rips Democrats Over Photos Showing Children in Cages...

unless you have a pic of obama throwing them in the case, wouldn't that be fake news also?

Happened on his watch.
but did obama do it or say "throw those kids in there"?

i don't do the "happened on his watch" cause that will be used against you and you know, now we CAN say 1500 kids have turned up missing on trumps watch. is that better than 2 kids in a cage?

I'll address your other Fake News story at a later date. I enjoy calling Fake Newsters out. But regardless, if things like this happen on your watch, you are responsible. Period, end of story.
ok.

trump lost 1500 immigrant kids then.

have fun defending that one. calling it FAKE NEWS isn't much of an answer cause i've yet to see someone go "ah ya got me!" when tagged with it.

Yeah, i'm working on that Fake News lie. I may have something to say about it down the road. But regardless, if these children really are 'lost', i'll place the blame more so on the Parents who brought them to my country illegally. It's child abuse.

The solution to these problems is simple. Don't come to my country illegally. Respect my country and its laws. Do it the right way. Problem solved.

You're welcome.
i'm using your standard.

HAPPENED ON HIS WATCH!!!

you give obama no leeway why do you expect some in return?

Happened on his watch.

i don't do the "happened on his watch" cause that will be used against you and you know, now we CAN say 1500 kids have turned up missing on trumps watch. is that better than 2 kids in a cage?

I'll address your other Fake News story at a later date. I enjoy calling Fake Newsters out. But regardless, if things like this happen on your watch, you are responsible. Period, end of story.
ok.

have fun defending that one. calling it FAKE NEWS isn't much of an answer cause i've yet to see someone go "ah ya got me!" when tagged with it.

Yeah, i'm working on that Fake News lie. I may have something to say about it down the road. But regardless, if these children really are 'lost', i'll place the blame more so on the Parents who brought them to my country illegally. It's child abuse.

The solution to these problems is simple. Don't come to my country illegally. Respect my country and its laws. Do it the right way. Problem solved.

You're welcome.
i'm using your standard.

HAPPENED ON HIS WATCH!!!

Well again, i don't believe the children are 'lost.' It's just more absurd Fake News. But like i said, i'll blame the parents more so. They're the reason their children are 'lost.' They came to my country illegally. If they had done it the right way, their children wouldn't be 'lost.' They put their children in serious danger by doing it the wrong way. Respect my country and its laws. Period, end of story. .

ok.

You're welcome.
i'm using your standard.

HAPPENED ON HIS WATCH!!!

Well again, i don't believe the children are 'lost.' It's just more absurd Fake News. But like i said, i'll blame the parents more so. They're the reason their children are 'lost.' They came to my country illegally. If they had done it the right way, their children wouldn't be 'lost.' They put their children in serious danger by doing it the wrong way. Respect my country and its laws. Period, end of story. .
then someone may not believe obama put 2 kids in a cage.

if i use your standard, we still wind up in a contradiction.

what did trump say about the 1500 missing immigrant kids then?
They should go back to their own countries. If they are missing, they aren't missing from America because they don't belong here.

It's not our issue.

Excellent observation. They wouldn't be 'missing' if their parents hadn't put them in serious danger by coming to my country illegally. Look, it is very sad Obama threw em in cages, but it really is on the parents at the end of the day. It's child abuse. Come to my country the legal right way. We have a legal process in place. They should respect that. Period, end of story.

They should go back to their own countries. If they are missing, they aren't missing from America because they don't belong here.

It's not our issue.

Excellent observation. They wouldn't be 'missing' if their parents hadn't put them in serious danger by coming to my country illegally. Look, it is very sad Obama threw em in cages, but it really is on the parents at the end of the day. It's child abuse. Come to my country the legal right way. We have a legal process in place. They should respect that. Period, end of story.
shifting standards.

and we wonder why we're always arguing.

ok.

You're welcome.
i'm using your standard.

HAPPENED ON HIS WATCH!!!

then someone may not believe obama put 2 kids in a cage.

if i use your standard, we still wind up in a contradiction.

The NY Slimes/Democrat silence on it, tells the tale. If it had been a Republican doing it, they'd be screeching about the 'POOR CHILDREN!!' 24/7. It is what it is.

It's not our issue.

shifting standards.

and we wonder why we're always arguing.

The parents should ultimately be held accountable. They crossed our Border illegally. We have a legal process in place for Legal Immigration. They didn't respect our country or its laws.

So, if their children are in cages or 'lost', it is all on them at the end of the day. They put their children in grave danger by breaking our laws. In the future they should respect our country and do it the right way. If they do it the right way, their children will never be in cages, or 'lost.'

Yup, that sure was a stupid mistake, which Favreau and the Times editor and others removed as soon as they realized it.

Yup, that sure was a stupid mistake, which Favreau and the Times editor and others removed as soon as they realized it.

That what the NY Slimes is calling it? A 'Mistake?' How convenient. Notice no outrage from them over their Obama throwing children in cages? It's like it never happened. Democrat Fake News is reaching all new lows.

Right, you instead ran around and blamed the current President for throwing kids in cages.
Except I didn’t say a word about this until I entered your deflection thread.

Unless you can quote me, you’re a lying sack of shit

Right, you instead ran around and blamed the current President for throwing kids in cages.

Funny it all you want, dipshit. Quote me talking about this issue before your little butthurt thread, or sit down and stfu, you weasely little piece of trash

Don't lie, you loved it when you thought it was Trump throwing children in cages. Made ya absolutely giddy. Now you're just bummed because you can't accept that it was your Obama who threw those kids in cages. You're lashing out. But hey, the truth hurts sometimes. It is what it is.

Don't lie, you loved it when you thought it was Trump throwing children in cages. Made ya absolutely giddy. Now you're just bummed because you can't accept that it was your Obama who threw those kids in cages. You're lashing out. But hey, the truth hurts sometimes. It is what it is.
Again, mental midget, quote me bitching about this. You can’t, because I haven’t said a word about it before this thread.

Now go ahead and sit down before you embarrass yourself any further, you unbelievably stupid mother fucker

Again, mental midget, quote me bitching about this. You can’t, because I haven’t said a word about it before this thread.

Now go ahead and sit down before you embarrass yourself any further, you unbelievably stupid mother fucker

I know kid, the truth hurts sometimes. When you grow up, you'll understand that and deal with it better. But hey, go ahead and continue lashing out. You're crackin me up. :)

I know kid, the truth hurts sometimes. When you grow up, you'll understand that and deal with it better. But hey, go ahead and continue lashing out. You're crackin me up. :)
Again, quote me talking about this issue before I entered your thread. It’s that simple. If you can do that, you won’t be a lying piece of trash

Again, quote me talking about this issue before I entered your thread. It’s that simple. If you can do that, you won’t be a lying piece of trash

:206:

No one is crying here. I’m actually enjoying your deflections. It shows your true character that you can’t admit you were wrong. Be a man and own up to your mistakes. I know you won’t, because you’re not a man. You’re a lying pussy

No one is crying here. I’m actually enjoying your deflections. It shows your true character that you can’t admit you were wrong. Be a man and own up to your mistakes. I know you won’t, because you’re not a man. You’re a lying pussy

:cuckoo: :rofl:

:cuckoo: :rofl:
I accept your admission of defeat

Forum List

Back