🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DEMOCRAT FAKE NEWS WATCH: Trump Rips Democrats Over Photos Showing Children in Cages...

I thought obama did nothing to stop illegals ?
Who knew, the media didn't report this kinda stuff during his administration.....I wonder why???

The media didn’t report the waves of unaccompanied minors at the border during obama years ?

Lies make baby Jesus cry .

You sure didn't care when Obama was putting child Illegals in cages. But now, you suddenly care soo much. You're just another fraud. It is what it is.

ap_181494684547471-e1527610062166.jpg

THIS is yet ANOTHER Liberal EPIC FAIL that makes them look like mentally challenged, mouth-breathing, window lickers....

Every time Liberals / the Liberal media attempt to attack Trump it ends horribly for them. Either they expose their own crimes, end up having to fire employees, or have to issue embarrassing retractions that destroy their credibility.

Seriously, how hard is it to check sources and confirm something is legit or not? Obviously, for Liberals, such a feat is equivalent to scaling mount Everest. My guess is that in their fevered rush to post the next hate-driven attack against the President they simply accept the BS at face value and print / report it anyway.

Liberals attempting to actually verify sources / stories be like:

upload_2018-5-30_14-30-59.jpeg

Thank God they are so incompetent and don't actually care about facts / truth because watching them continuously jump out of the 3rd story window in an attempt to fly with palm fronds for wings just never gets old.

Bwuhahahahaha......

Donald lies on Twitter multiple times per day. What’s the problem?

THIS is yet ANOTHER Liberal EPIC FAIL that makes them look like mentally challenged, mouth-breathing, window lickers....

Every time Liberals / the Liberal media attempt to attack Trump it ends horribly for them. Either they expose their own crimes, end up having to fire employees, or have to issue embarrassing retractions that destroy their credibility.

Seriously, how hard is it to check sources and confirm something is legit or not? Obviously, for Liberals, such a feat is equivalent to scaling mount Everest. My guess is that in their fevered rush to post the next hate-driven attack against the President they simply accept the BS at face value and print / report it anyway.

Liberals attempting to actually verify sources / stories be like:

View attachment 195917

Thank God they are so incompetent and don't actually care about facts / truth because watching them continuously jump out of the 3rd story window in an attempt to fly with palm fronds for wings just never gets old.

Bwuhahahahaha......

Yeah, i find it even more disturbing that almost no Democrats are expressing outrage over Obama throwing children in cages. Virtual silence. They certainly didn't show concern back when he was doing it. But i did expect them to at least express some outrage now.

All they've done is defend their Fake Newsters by deflecting and insulting Trump. One has to conclude that they don't care about kids. They only care about hating Donald Trump. Very bad folks.

ap_181494684547471-e1527610062166.jpg

almost no Democrats are expressing outrage over Obama throwing children in cages.
Like you said a peep :lol:

Y'all sure weren't protesting Obama back then. Y'all have proven what disingenuous hypocrites you really are. Obama throws children in cages, 'So What?' But if a Republican had done it, 'OMG THE POOR CHILDREN!!' Y'all suck.

almost no Democrats are expressing outrage over Obama throwing children in cages.

Y'all sure weren't protesting Obama back then. Y'all have proven what disingenuous hypocrites you really are. Obama throws children in cages, 'So What?' But if a Republican had done it, 'OMG THE POOR CHILDREN!!' Y'all suck.
Y’all y’all y’all blah blah blah
I’m not a Democrat. And I don’t think these kids should be in cages no matter who is in the Whitehouse.

Where was your outrage back in 2014? Where is it now?

I’m not a Democrat. And I don’t think these kids should be in cages no matter who is in the Whitehouse.

Don't blame me for your boy Obama's despicable actions. But nice try though.

Don't blame me for your boy Obama's despicable actions. But nice try though.
Yeah that’s what I thought. Spineless pussy

NY Slimes. People actually pay to read such Fake News B.S. So perplexing.

It wasn't reported back then? Gee, I wonder why? Oh the media loves them some democrats (especially Obama).

It wasn't reported back then? Gee, I wonder why? Oh the media loves them some democrats (especially Obama).

They knew, they just didn't care. It was their Obama Messiah throwing kids in cages. So, 'No big Deal.' Very dishonest folks.

They knew, they just didn't care. It was their Obama Messiah throwing kids in cages. So, 'No big Deal.' Very dishonest folks.
Very true, JED has no response to that.....his buddies in the press cleaned up ever Obama mess...

Very true, JED has no response to that.....his buddies in the press cleaned up ever Obama mess...
Tissue?

On a side note, looks like the NY Slimes dunce who lied, is in some hot water. He may be unemployed very soon.

Tissue?

Right, you don't care about kids. You only care about hating Trump. That's what i've been saying. Thanks for confirming that.

Forum List

Back