DEMOCRAT FAKE NEWS WATCH: Trump Rips Democrats Over Photos Showing Children in Cages...

Y’all y’all y’all blah blah blah
I’m not a Democrat. And I don’t think these kids should be in cages no matter who is in the Whitehouse.

Where was your outrage back in 2014? Where is it now?
It wasn't reported back then? Gee, I wonder why? Oh the media loves them some democrats (especially Obama).

They knew, they just didn't care. It was their Obama Messiah throwing kids in cages. So, 'No big Deal.' Very dishonest folks.
Very true, JED has no response to that.....his buddies in the press cleaned up ever Obama mess...
Tissue?

Right, you don't care about kids. You only care about hating Trump. That's what i've been saying. Thanks for confirming that.
You don’t care about kids. You never mentioned them until now. I haven’t seen a thread from you about the 1500 kids currently missing in our immigration enforcement system.

Disingenuous faggot

It wasn't reported back then? Gee, I wonder why? Oh the media loves them some democrats (especially Obama).

They knew, they just didn't care. It was their Obama Messiah throwing kids in cages. So, 'No big Deal.' Very dishonest folks.
Very true, JED has no response to that.....his buddies in the press cleaned up ever Obama mess...
Tissue?

Right, you don't care about kids. You only care about hating Trump. That's what i've been saying. Thanks for confirming that.
You don’t care about kids. You never mentioned them until now. I haven’t seen a thread from you about the 1500 kids currently missing in our immigration enforcement system.

Disingenuous faggot
I love using leftwing sources for this kind of stuff

The Democratic Precedent

But Obama’s defenders overstate the degree to which this is a departure from norms. Here is a brief list of things the Obama administration did do:

• Arrested tens of thousands of undocumented parents whose kids were US citizens, causing them to lose contact with their children.
  • Disappeared” those parents in the immigration enforcement system, where they were nigh-on impossible to track down, before deporting them to countries they hadn’t lived in for as long as decades.
  • Orphaned thousands of kids who were left without a legal guardian when their parents were shunted to another country.
  • Sent the parents of those kids to places where there was more than a good chance they’d be kidnapped, tortured, sexually assaulted, killed, or sometimes all of the above.
  • Traumatized both the kids left behind and the kids whose parents were undocumented but not yet arrested, which saw those kids develop symptoms of PTSD, stress-based health problems, and night terrors.
Trump is just following the rules.....better stop resisting and get something done.

THIS is yet ANOTHER Liberal EPIC FAIL that makes them look like mentally challenged, mouth-breathing, window lickers....

Every time Liberals / the Liberal media attempt to attack Trump it ends horribly for them. Either they expose their own crimes, end up having to fire employees, or have to issue embarrassing retractions that destroy their credibility.

Seriously, how hard is it to check sources and confirm something is legit or not? Obviously, for Liberals, such a feat is equivalent to scaling mount Everest. My guess is that in their fevered rush to post the next hate-driven attack against the President they simply accept the BS at face value and print / report it anyway.

Liberals attempting to actually verify sources / stories be like:

View attachment 195917

Thank God they are so incompetent and don't actually care about facts / truth because watching them continuously jump out of the 3rd story window in an attempt to fly with palm fronds for wings just never gets old.

Bwuhahahahaha......

Yeah, i find it even more disturbing that almost no Democrats are expressing outrage over Obama throwing children in cages. Virtual silence. They certainly didn't show concern back when he was doing it. But i did expect them to at least express some outrage now.

All they've done is defend their Fake Newsters by deflecting and insulting Trump. One has to conclude that they don't care about kids. They only care about hating Donald Trump. Very bad folks.

ap_181494684547471-e1527610062166.jpg

I have no idea what that photo is or what happened in it .

I DO know what Jeff Sessions said last week .

Tissue?

Disingenuous faggot

The Democratic Precedent

But Obama’s defenders overstate the degree to which this is a departure from norms. Here is a brief list of things the Obama administration did do:

• Arrested tens of thousands of undocumented parents whose kids were US citizens, causing them to lose contact with their children.
  • Disappeared” those parents in the immigration enforcement system, where they were nigh-on impossible to track down, before deporting them to countries they hadn’t lived in for as long as decades.
  • Orphaned thousands of kids who were left without a legal guardian when their parents were shunted to another country.
  • Sent the parents of those kids to places where there was more than a good chance they’d be kidnapped, tortured, sexually assaulted, killed, or sometimes all of the above.
  • Traumatized both the kids left behind and the kids whose parents were undocumented but not yet arrested, which saw those kids develop symptoms of PTSD, stress-based health problems, and night terrors.
Trump is just following the rules.....better stop resisting and get something done.

That’s odd. For 8 years you Cons said obama did nothing about illegals and basically had open borders .

Now he’s a hard core immigration hawk?

So which is it???

Children in cages while obama president. Not good, but maybe obama didn't know about it. This is a possibility. On the other hand, Trump and his fellow politicians pushed through a tax bill that will cut off lots of health insurance for kids while enriching the wealthiest of the wealthy. And children will die because of this, all you folks who are always bitching about right to life and saying let's cut off funding to PP. Do republicans really care about kids? Look at the smiles on these guys and see the answer.

pictures of republicans tax plan gutting health care - Google Search:

Tissue?

Disingenuous faggot

The Democratic Precedent

That’s odd. For 8 years you Cons said obama did nothing about illegals and basically had open borders .

So which is it???
gotta agree. that one threw me.

Tissue?

Disingenuous faggot
so... when did you learn about them again?

Tissue?

Disingenuous faggot

The Democratic Precedent

So which is it???
We never knew, it wasn't reported.....if we only had an objective media....we would have known about this stuff

Tissue?

Disingenuous faggot
I’m not running around starting threads about them and blaming former presidents, so....

Tissue?

Disingenuous faggot

The Democratic Precedent

Yup, he put em in cages too. Where was the NY Slimes then?

5b0dafa31ae66245008b4885-750-375.jpg

Tissue?

Disingenuous faggot

The Democratic Precedent

So which is it???

Yeah but, cages? Yikes!

Disingenuous faggot

The Democratic Precedent

So which is it???
We never knew, it wasn't reported.....if we only had an objective media....we would have known about this stuff

Yup, the NY Slimes reported it accidentally. It's so inept and fake, it thought it was a current photo. Once they realized it was Obama throwing kids in cages, they went completely silent.

They don't give a damn about those kids. They're just obsessed with hating Trump. It's shocking to me people actually pay money to read such absurd Fake News.

Tissue?

Disingenuous faggot
I’m not running around starting threads about them and blaming former presidents, so....

Right, you instead ran around and blamed the current President for throwing kids in cages. But of course it turns out, it was your Obama Messiah who was throwing em in cages. I'm just calling y'all on your Fake News lies. Sorry bout that.

Disingenuous faggot

Right, you instead ran around and blamed the current President for throwing kids in cages. But of course it turns out, it was your Obama Messiah who was throwing em in cages. I'm just calling y'all on your Fake News lies. Sorry bout that.
unless you have a pic of obama throwing them in the case, wouldn't that be fake news also?

Disingenuous faggot

unless you have a pic of obama throwing them in the case, wouldn't that be fake news also?

Happened on his watch.

Disingenuous faggot

Happened on his watch.
but did obama do it or say "throw those kids in there"?

i don't do the "happened on his watch" cause that will be used against you and you know, now we CAN say 1500 kids have turned up missing on trumps watch. is that better than 2 kids in a cage?

Happened on his watch.

i don't do the "happened on his watch" cause that will be used against you and you know, now we CAN say 1500 kids have turned up missing on trumps watch. is that better than 2 kids in a cage?

I'll address your other Fake News story at a later date. I enjoy calling Fake Newsters out. But regardless, if things like this happen on your watch, you are responsible. Period, end of story.

Happened on his watch.

I'll address your other Fake News story at a later date. I enjoy calling Fake Newsters out. But regardless, if things like this happen on your watch, you are responsible. Period, end of story.
ok.

trump lost 1500 immigrant kids then.

have fun defending that one. calling it FAKE NEWS isn't much of an answer cause i've yet to see someone go "ah ya got me!" when tagged with it.

Happened on his watch.

ok.

trump lost 1500 immigrant kids then.

have fun defending that one. calling it FAKE NEWS isn't much of an answer cause i've yet to see someone go "ah ya got me!" when tagged with it.

Yeah, i'm working on that Fake News lie. I may have something to say about it down the road. But regardless, if these children really are 'lost', i'll place the blame more so on the Parents who brought them to my country illegally. It's child abuse.

The solution to these problems is simple. Don't come to my country illegally. Respect my country and its laws. Do it the right way. Problem solved.

You're welcome.

Forum List

Back