🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DEMOCRAT FAKE NEWS WATCH: Trump Rips Democrats Over Photos Showing Children in Cages...

Since this was proven to have happened on Obama's watch now its being downplayed and scrubbed from the internet, shocker.

Once again, Democrats caught lying to their sycophant followers.

President Trump slammed Democrats on Tuesday for sharing photos of children in enclosed cages near the U.S.-Mexico border and blaming the administration’s immigration policy when the photos were taken before Mr. Trump took office.

“Democrats mistakenly tweet 2014 pictures from Obama’s term showing children from the Border in steel cages. They thought it was recent pictures in order to make us look bad, but backfires. Dems must agree to Wall and new Border Protection for good of country…Bipartisan Bill!” Mr. Trumptweeted.

The photos appeared in the Arizona Republic in 2014 during former President Barack Obama’s second term to illustrate the over 1,000 children detained by authorities trying to cross the border. Mr. Obama’s former speech writer Jon Favreau also tweeted out the pictures saying this is “happening right now” and the government needs to be forced to put families back together. He has since deleted the tweet...

Read More:
Trump slams Democrats for mistakenly blaming his administration for the photos of children in cages
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Ah, no mention of Don the cons 2000 lies?
I thought Don had moved the kids to his golf course. maybe ?
It might help if you knew the difference between a noun and an adjective.

It's democratIC, genius.
Typical uneducated Trump rube.

if you're going to rail on people and their grammar, you may want to have your own correct.
Like?
I'm always willing to learn.
Bertrand Russell
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people are so full of doubts"

yeah I know him, I don't quote commies
Thanks for confirming your let me guess, your uneducated white made up mind.
I presume you are sucking off your commie SS Medicare benefits?

So then you have seen obama do it.
um...no.

no idea where you're going with this but i think this is my stop.

If it happened in 2014 then you obviously saw it under obama.
so then, the 1500 missing kids are trumps fault.

to me that is what you are saying.
what 1500 children?

there's something going around this am where 1500 immigrant children are missing. how much is true vs. CLICKBAIT who knows anymore. but what i am saying is simply - if we hold obama accountable for what these people did while he was president, then it's only fair to hold trump accountable for the 1500 missing immigrant kids.
well why don't we confirm children are missing. And I do hold accountable the person in charge of programs. Finally, the photo is obvious during obammy's days. so how we get the two combined is odd. maybe it's the children in the photo. And that's on obammy.

um...no.

no idea where you're going with this but i think this is my stop.

what 1500 children?

there's something going around this am where 1500 immigrant children are missing. how much is true vs. CLICKBAIT who knows anymore. but what i am saying is simply - if we hold obama accountable for what these people did while he was president, then it's only fair to hold trump accountable for the 1500 missing immigrant kids.
well why don't we confirm children are missing. And I do hold accountable the person in charge of programs. Finally, the photo is obvious during obammy's days. so how we get the two combined is odd. maybe it's the children in the photo. And that's on obammy.
Federal Agencies Lost Track of Nearly 1,500 Migrant Children Placed With Sponsors

wouldn't be an easy task to keep track to be sure.

Since this was proven to have happened on Obama's watch now its being downplayed and scrubbed from the internet, shocker.
Still jealous of our don dragging his wife By the hair before raping her?
Jealous?
Feel more like a man?

Still jealous of our don dragging his wife By the hair before raping her?
Jealous?
Feel more like a man?

^^^ anyone know what this freak is babbling about?
it's kinda like the kids at the pool screaming MOM LOOK AT ME while they jump in the water. after awhile you just go "that's nice dear" and not pay attention to them.

what 1500 children?

Federal Agencies Lost Track of Nearly 1,500 Migrant Children Placed With Sponsors

If they've lost track of these children I'd have to place the blame on whoever was housing them.
I mean what excuse could these people have for losing track of kids?

what 1500 children?

If they've lost track of these children I'd have to place the blame on whoever was housing them.
dunno but that would be a good place to start. in that light, i'd blame whoever put those kids in cages for putting them in cages; which may or may not be obama.

what 1500 children?

dunno but that would be a good place to start. in that light, i'd blame whoever put those kids in cages for putting them in cages; which may or may not be obama.

Of course it was obama,it happened in 14.

Oh so it’s the Democrats policy ? Then what’s weasel Jeff talking about ?

Sessions: Parents, children entering U.S. illegally will be separated

The picture is from the barry years you idiot.
And do you really think it's a good idea to house the children with the adults?

You mean their mom or dad?

All u show is a picture . We have Jeff sessions clearly saying they will separate kids from parents .

Where’s obama’s Policy or press conference? You know trump makes crap up every day .

All u show is a picture . We have Jeff sessions clearly saying they will separate kids from parents .

Where’s obama’s Policy or press conference? You know trump makes crap up every day .

Are ya daft?
You cant give every family a private holding cell.

The pictures came from 2014 while Obama was President, it is an outrage is it not? If you thought it was an outrage under Trump, then you would also have to think it an outrage for Obama and won't provide excuses.

what 1500 children?

Why? You know where they are! Different. Policy most likely put the kids in cages. Someone tagged and placed, then lost kids if that’s true. That’s just incompetence!

Why is it only bad if Trump did it. If Obama does it, it's not news worthy anymore?

Why? You know where they are! Different. Policy most likely put the kids in cages. Someone tagged and placed, then lost kids if that’s true. That’s just incompetence!
I believe the kids were released to relatives, and sponsors who themselves are illegal so aren't answering their phones.

I believe the kids were released to relatives, and sponsors who themselves are illegal so aren't answering their phones.
Thanks. I was merely pointing out that the two scenarios are apples and oranges.

Way to throw those children overboard, Democrats. Obama puts kids in cages, 'No big Deal.' But if a Republican had done that, 'OMG THE POOR CHILDREN!.' How can people be so blatantly disingenuous and hypocritical?

ap_181494684547471-e1527610062166.jpg

Forum List

Back