🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DEMOCRAT FAKE NEWS WATCH: Trump Rips Democrats Over Photos Showing Children in Cages...

I thought obama did nothing to stop illegals ?
Who knew, the media didn't report this kinda stuff during his administration.....I wonder why???

The media didn’t report the waves of unaccompanied minors at the border during obama years ?

Lies make baby Jesus cry .
No they didn't report the cages, man you are a dumbfuck.........why didn't they report the cages?

And why didn't they protest Obama? Answer is, they're disingenuous sycophants.

Was obama needlessly separating families ? No .

Cons pull this stuff just to be evil.
It was the policy of Obama? It's the one Trump wants to end.....you really need to get your head out of your ass

Who knew, the media didn't report this kinda stuff during his administration.....I wonder why???

The media didn’t report the waves of unaccompanied minors at the border during obama years ?

No they didn't report the cages, man you are a dumbfuck.........why didn't they report the cages?

Yeah, way too much Democrat Fake News for ya kid. Pretty sure you didn't protest Obama putting those children in 'cages.' In fact, i'm also sure your Fake News didn't even tell you about it. You were an ignorant sycophant.

did you see their parents in the cages with them?

dude - you can really swing to pathetic pretty quick at times.
I don't think Timmy knows this pic is from Obamas term? The left just don't care about truth and facts....it's a amazing

I don't think Timmy knows this pic is from Obamas term? The left just don't care about truth and facts....it's a amazing
that is the take away for me here.

they see a pic and run with it. "any port in a storm" so to speak. if we can trash trump with it and cleans our inner-emo, it's good. but when found to not apply they don't go "oops, my bad" they turn it to something else and get all butthurt you're not coming along.

that is the take away for me here.

they see a pic and run with it. "any port in a storm" so to speak. if we can trash trump with it and cleans our inner-emo, it's good. but when found to not apply they don't go "oops, my bad" they turn it to something else and get all butthurt you're not coming along.

It's the NY Slimes. Soros/Democrat-controlled Fake News. It is what it is.

What do you think the picture shows you imbecile.

what did trump say about the 1500 missing immigrant kids then?
Is it 1500 or is it 1498???
I think they made that number up the same way they made up the 17 intelligence agencies.

I think they made that number up the same way they made up the 17 intelligence agencies.
i'm pretty sure it happened but i don't think trump is out there losing kids as part of his agenda any more than obama is out there putting immigrant children in dog cages.

people see it how it make them best feel anymore.

What do you think the picture shows you imbecile.

Uh, it clearly shows Obama putting children in cages. But i guess his sycophants don't get that. Well some do, but they're just too disingenuous to acknowledge it.

Get caught lying, just deflect and move the goal posts. Y'all are so disingenuous.
hey - i think they were ass-nugget stupid for making the LOOK WHAT TRUMP DID posts w/o noticing the date. but while he defends himself (trump) from these accusations 1500 kids are now MIA and that is a problem.

we're so busy at screaming hate at each other we're not fixing any of the issues that are causing the hate to begin with.

"y'all are so disingenuous" - you may wanna look at my conservative posting history. but hey - rage on and comment first, learn later i suppose.
I heard someone this AM say that the 'separating kids from parents' issue is not a law and Trump can stop it in a heartbeat. Meantime, the first report of those photos was indeed 'fake' news, I am sorry to say. I am quick to either point out Trump fakes (like spygate), and this 'caged kids' photo is just too obvious to overlook or excuse also. These 'fakers' have shamed us.

i'm pretty sure it happened but i don't think trump is out there losing kids as part of his agenda any more than obama is out there putting immigrant children in dog cages.

No it's a law that he wanted to change. When he brought that up, now you see these stories.....funny never saw them before

Those parents are housed at adult detention centers, and consequently their children are separated from them, registered as “unaccompanied minors” and handed to the Department of Health and Human Services.

Trump calls for Democrats to end ‘horrible law’ that he says separates children from parents at border

Get caught lying, just deflect and move the goal posts. Y'all are so disingenuous.
hey - i think they were ass-nugget stupid for making the LOOK WHAT TRUMP DID posts w/o noticing the date. but while he defends himself (trump) from these accusations 1500 kids are now MIA and that is a problem.

we're so busy at screaming hate at each other we're not fixing any of the issues that are causing the hate to begin with.

"y'all are so disingenuous" - you may wanna look at my conservative posting history. but hey - rage on and comment first, learn later i suppose.
I heard someone this AM say that the 'separating kids from parents' issue is not a law and Trump can stop it in a heartbeat. Meantime, the first report of those photos was indeed 'fake' news, I am sorry to say. I am quick to either point out Trump fakes (like spygate), and this 'caged kids' photo is just too obvious to overlook or excuse also. These 'fakers' have shamed us.

So are you outraged over Obama putting children in cages?

No it's a law that he wanted to change. When he brought that up, now you see these stories.....funny never saw them before

Those parents are housed at adult detention centers, and consequently their children are separated from them, registered as “unaccompanied minors” and handed to the Department of Health and Human Services.

Trump calls for Democrats to end ‘horrible law’ that he says separates children from parents at border

well then you'd think the left would be up on this and not cry out that trump did this first, then run away and hide second when wrong.

So if it's not a law, why was Obama doing this?

Forum List

Back