🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DEMOCRAT FAKE NEWS WATCH: Trump Rips Democrats Over Photos Showing Children in Cages...

So if it's not a law, why was Obama doing this?
you'd have to ask who was actually putting them there. to date, i've not seen "obama" doing it, just getting the blame.

Surely you know that the pic is from 2014?
yep.

but i've not read up to find out who actually put them in there. all i'm saying is while it was under obamas admin, i don't put all that happens under 1 person usually.

So then you have seen obama do it.
No he didn't physical do it.....he had his employees do it....The pic was during his administration...so he is responsible for it...and the policy.
You said it was a policy Trump could just revoke, my question is why did Obama put this policy in place then?
Yes.....Trump has nobody out there to resist his actions. He can do whatever he wants. Nobody cares.

Move along.

Once again, Democrats caught lying to their sycophant followers.

President Trump slammed Democrats on Tuesday for sharing photos of children in enclosed cages near the U.S.-Mexico border and blaming the administration’s immigration policy when the photos were taken before Mr. Trump took office.

“Democrats mistakenly tweet 2014 pictures from Obama’s term showing children from the Border in steel cages. They thought it was recent pictures in order to make us look bad, but backfires. Dems must agree to Wall and new Border Protection for good of country…Bipartisan Bill!” Mr. Trumptweeted.

The photos appeared in the Arizona Republic in 2014 during former President Barack Obama’s second term to illustrate the over 1,000 children detained by authorities trying to cross the border. Mr. Obama’s former speech writer Jon Favreau also tweeted out the pictures saying this is “happening right now” and the government needs to be forced to put families back together. He has since deleted the tweet...

Read More:
Trump slams Democrats for mistakenly blaming his administration for the photos of children in cages
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Ah, no mention of Don the cons 2000 lies?
I thought Don had moved the kids to his golf course. maybe ?
It might help if you knew the difference between a noun and an adjective.

It's democratIC, genius.
Typical uneducated Trump rube.

if you're going to rail on people and their grammar, you may want to have your own correct.

The left propaganda machine, is just getting bent over by Trump, no wonder they hate the guy.

Time to quote Bertrand Russell

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people are so full of doubts"

Apologies I guess trumpies never heard of him

The left propaganda machine, is just getting bent over by Trump, no wonder they hate the guy.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people are so full of doubts"

you seem pretty certain of yourself, man.

President Trump slammed Democrats on Tuesday for sharing photos of children in enclosed cages near the U.S.-Mexico border and blaming the administration’s immigration policy when the photos were taken before Mr. Trump took office.

“Democrats mistakenly tweet 2014 pictures from Obama’s term showing children from the Border in steel cages. They thought it was recent pictures in order to make us look bad, but backfires. Dems must agree to Wall and new Border Protection for good of country…Bipartisan Bill!” Mr. Trumptweeted.

The photos appeared in the Arizona Republic in 2014 during former President Barack Obama’s second term to illustrate the over 1,000 children detained by authorities trying to cross the border. Mr. Obama’s former speech writer Jon Favreau also tweeted out the pictures saying this is “happening right now” and the government needs to be forced to put families back together. He has since deleted the tweet...

Read More:
Trump slams Democrats for mistakenly blaming his administration for the photos of children in cages
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

It's democratIC, genius.

if you're going to rail on people and their grammar, you may want to have your own correct.
Like?
I'm always willing to learn.
Bertrand Russell

you'd have to ask who was actually putting them there. to date, i've not seen "obama" doing it, just getting the blame.

yep.

but i've not read up to find out who actually put them in there. all i'm saying is while it was under obamas admin, i don't put all that happens under 1 person usually.

um...no.

no idea where you're going with this but i think this is my stop.

If it happened in 2014 then you obviously saw it under obama.

I wish.
Always doubtful.
That's what advanced research does to you.
Have to make the case for the opposition.
Much easier to spew your made up mind

yep.

No he didn't physical do it.....he had his employees do it....The pic was during his administration...so he is responsible for it...and the policy.
You said it was a policy Trump could just revoke, my question is why did Obama put this policy in place then?

I never said it was a policy Trump could revoke.
That was someone else.

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Ah, no mention of don the cons 2000 lies?
I thought don had moved the kids to his golf course
Might help if you knew the difference between a noun and an adjective

It's democratIC genius.
Typical uneducated trump rube

Right, you don't care about Obama putting children in cages. You only care about hating Trump. :cuckoo:

yep.

um...no.

so then, the 1500 missing kids are trumps fault.

to me that is what you are saying.

I wish.
Always doubtful.
That's what advanced research does to you.
Have to make the case for the opposition.
Much easier to spew your made up mind
sounds like your mind is made up about it.

and that you're pretty certain of yourself.

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

:cuckoo:

It's democratIC, genius.

Like?
Bertrand Russell

yep.

um...no.

I dont know,are they actually missing or is it another media con job?

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

It's democratIC, genius.

Like?
Bertrand Russell

yeah I know him, I don't quote commies

yep.

um...no.

who knows anymore, right?

yep.

um...no.

what 1500 children?

um...no.

who knows anymore, right?

All I know is the pic is from the obama era.
As far as the 1500 kids goes I think we need some more info.

yep.

um...no.

what 1500 children?

there's something going around this am where 1500 immigrant children are missing. how much is true vs. CLICKBAIT who knows anymore. but what i am saying is simply - if we hold obama accountable for what these people did while he was president, then it's only fair to hold trump accountable for the 1500 missing immigrant kids.

yep.

um...no.

I thought we were saying the cages were obamas fault and the 1500 trumps, both stupidI

Forum List

Back