🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DEMOCRAT FAKE NEWS WATCH: Trump Rips Democrats Over Photos Showing Children in Cages...

what did trump say about the 1500 missing immigrant kids then?

Get caught lying, just deflect and move the goal posts. Y'all are so disingenuous.
hey - i think they were ass-nugget stupid for making the LOOK WHAT TRUMP DID posts w/o noticing the date. but while he defends himself (trump) from these accusations 1500 kids are now MIA and that is a problem.

we're so busy at screaming hate at each other we're not fixing any of the issues that are causing the hate to begin with.

"y'all are so disingenuous" - you may wanna look at my conservative posting history. but hey - rage on and comment first, learn later i suppose.
I heard someone this AM say that the 'separating kids from parents' issue is not a law and Trump can stop it in a heartbeat. Meantime, the first report of those photos was indeed 'fake' news, I am sorry to say. I am quick to either point out Trump fakes (like spygate), and this 'caged kids' photo is just too obvious to overlook or excuse also. These 'fakers' have shamed us.

You cant have a separate holding area for every family.

Is it 1500 or is it 1498???
I think they made that number up the same way they made up the 17 intelligence agencies.
i'm pretty sure it happened but i don't think trump is out there losing kids as part of his agenda any more than obama is out there putting immigrant children in dog cages.

people see it how it make them best feel anymore.
No it's a law that he wanted to change. When he brought that up, now you see these stories.....funny never saw them before

Those parents are housed at adult detention centers, and consequently their children are separated from them, registered as “unaccompanied minors” and handed to the Department of Health and Human Services.

Trump calls for Democrats to end ‘horrible law’ that he says separates children from parents at border

well then you'd think the left would be up on this and not cry out that trump did this first, then run away and hide second when wrong.
yeah the left evaluate any of their positions? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Get caught lying, just deflect and move the goal posts. Y'all are so disingenuous.
hey - i think they were ass-nugget stupid for making the LOOK WHAT TRUMP DID posts w/o noticing the date. but while he defends himself (trump) from these accusations 1500 kids are now MIA and that is a problem.

we're so busy at screaming hate at each other we're not fixing any of the issues that are causing the hate to begin with.

"y'all are so disingenuous" - you may wanna look at my conservative posting history. but hey - rage on and comment first, learn later i suppose.
I heard someone this AM say that the 'separating kids from parents' issue is not a law and Trump can stop it in a heartbeat. Meantime, the first report of those photos was indeed 'fake' news, I am sorry to say. I am quick to either point out Trump fakes (like spygate), and this 'caged kids' photo is just too obvious to overlook or excuse also. These 'fakers' have shamed us.

So if it's not a law, why was Obama doing this?
you'd have to ask who was actually putting them there. to date, i've not seen "obama" doing it, just getting the blame.

I find it fascinating that no Democrats on this thread seem the least bit outraged over Obama putting children in cages. What does that say about them?

you'd have to ask who was actually putting them there. to date, i've not seen "obama" doing it, just getting the blame.

Surely you know that the pic is from 2014?

I think Obama was the President then, no?

yep.

but i've not read up to find out who actually put them in there. all i'm saying is while it was under obamas admin, i don't put all that happens under 1 person usually.

And when that Fake News lie is also exposed, y'all will just deflect and move the goal posts again. You are very disingenuous people.
you keep using that word. i do not think it means what you think it means.

Keep using that word? "Deflect", "goal posts" or "disingenuous"?

And when that Fake News lie is also exposed, y'all will just deflect and move the goal posts again. You are very disingenuous people.
you keep using that word. i do not think it means what you think it means.

Keep using that word? "Deflect", "goal posts" or "disingenuous"?
for him pretty much all at this point.

Well, what have we learned so far on this thread?...

Democrats could care less about Obama putting children in cages. They would only 'care' about the children if it happened while a Republican was President. But hey it's Obama, so tough luck kids. :cuckoo:

I think Obama was the President then, no?

Yeah......funny how the cries of outrage suddenly went quiet.

yep.

but i've not read up to find out who actually put them in there. all i'm saying is while it was under obamas admin, i don't put all that happens under 1 person usually.

So then you have seen obama do it.

yep.

um...no.

no idea where you're going with this but i think this is my stop.

Trump-bashing New York paper’s top editor fooled by old immigration pic

images

Embarrassment for New York Times as top editor falls for old photo amid weekend of misleading anti-Trump tweets

"The New York Times Magazine editor-in-chief Jake Silverstein incorrectly shared Obama-era pictures of children sleeping in enclosed cages to take a swipe at the Trump administration – and that was only one of several Twitter stumbles by anti-Trump public figures over the holiday weekend"

So, the Trump-hating Liberal Editor of the NYT Magazine attempted to attack President Trump by using pictures of IMMIGRANT CHILDREN SLEEPING IN CAGES DURING OBAMA'S PRESIDENCY.

images
upload_2018-5-29_13-59-20.jpeg

I'm sure that Hawaiian judges wouldn't stand in his way if he signed an EO saying that no kids can come here without their parents.

Trump-bashing New York paper’s top editor fooled by old immigration pic

images

Embarrassment for New York Times as top editor falls for old photo amid weekend of misleading anti-Trump tweets

"The New York Times Magazine editor-in-chief Jake Silverstein incorrectly shared Obama-era pictures of children sleeping in enclosed cages to take a swipe at the Trump administration – and that was only one of several Twitter stumbles by anti-Trump public figures over the holiday weekend"

So, the Trump-hating Liberal Editor of the NYT Magazine attempted to attack President Trump by using pictures of IMMIGRANT CHILDREN SLEEPING IN CAGES DURING OBAMA'S PRESIDENCY.

images
View attachment 195770
wow. and now he's blaming his mistake on being with his family over the busy weekend.

if you're too busy to check your facts, MR REPORTER, shut the fuck up.

yep.

No he didn't physical do it.....he had his employees do it....The pic was during his administration...so he is responsible for it...and the policy.
You said it was a policy Trump could just revoke, my question is why did Obama put this policy in place then?

yep.

No he didn't physical do it.....he had his employees do it....The pic was during his administration...so he is responsible for it...and the policy.
You said it was a policy Trump could just revoke, my question is why did Obama put this policy in place then?
1 - i do not buy into the "they are responsible for all that happens under their watch" if you do and that's where you draw the line then we disagree and no need to go any further.

and i never said who's policy it was cause i don't know. but i don't hold trump responsible for 1500 missing immigrant kids unless it turns out he went and bussed them into oblivion so i won't say obama told some asswhipe to put kids in dog cages unless you can show me he did.

Once again, Democrats caught lying to their sycophant followers.

President Trump slammed Democrats on Tuesday for sharing photos of children in enclosed cages near the U.S.-Mexico border and blaming the administration’s immigration policy when the photos were taken before Mr. Trump took office.

“Democrats mistakenly tweet 2014 pictures from Obama’s term showing children from the Border in steel cages. They thought it was recent pictures in order to make us look bad, but backfires. Dems must agree to Wall and new Border Protection for good of country…Bipartisan Bill!” Mr. Trumptweeted.

The photos appeared in the Arizona Republic in 2014 during former President Barack Obama’s second term to illustrate the over 1,000 children detained by authorities trying to cross the border. Mr. Obama’s former speech writer Jon Favreau also tweeted out the pictures saying this is “happening right now” and the government needs to be forced to put families back together. He has since deleted the tweet...

Read More:
Trump slams Democrats for mistakenly blaming his administration for the photos of children in cages
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Ah, no mention of don the cons 2000 lies?
I thought don had moved the kids to his golf course
Might help if you knew the difference between a noun and an adjective

It's democratIC genius.
Typical uneducated trump rube

Forum List

Back