Democrat Fetterman Agrees “LGBTQ Education” Should be “Mandatory” For Children in All Schools

This might cost him the election.

Seriously.

I was just in Bristol, PA. It's a working class mostly black former steel down on the river, north of Philly near the Jersey border.

I collected 20 THOUSAND signatures from black working class families (mostly Dems) who want to keep sex out of their childrens' schools

Seriously.

I was just in Bristol, PA. It's a working class mostly black former steel down on the river, north of Philly near the Jersey border.

I collected 20 THOUSAND signatures from black working class families (mostly Dems) who want to keep sex out of their childrens' schools
Yep, Youngkin never won a NOtVA county but he was able to knock down the percentages that the dems usually win by there, then the massive hinterland votes carried the day....For a change.

• Banned

Seriously.

That's amazing!

Yep, Youngkin never won a NOtVA county but he was able to knock down the percentages that the dems usually win by there, then the massive hinterland votes carried the day....For a change.
NOtVA. lol. That's one I ain't heard.

Following the McAuliffe path to defeat. Which could well hand Republicans the Senate as well as the House.

The problem is Oz is outspent and we all know how the media omits things they feel will not help their candidate. From what Oz said, most of his money is coming out of California and New York. I don't care for Oz either, but this bald headed jerk has no business in the US Senate.

Why does Uncle Festerman have any votes? He sounds like he has some serious cognitive difficulties.

Forum List

Back