Democrat Governor to Pardon 45000 Criminals

JGalt
On average, roughly 40% of inmates who are incarcerated for violent offenses were under the influence of alcohol during the time of their crime.

[snip]

Many cities across the United States have seen a steady increase in robberies and property-related crime. A number of these robberies – roughly 15% – have been linked to alcohol use.

[snip]

An estimated 37 % of sexual assaults and rapes are committed by offenders who were under the influence of alcohol.

[snip]

About 27% of aggravated assaults are committed by individuals who have used alcohol.

[snip]

Roughly four in ten child abusers have admitted to being under the influence of alcohol during the time of the offense.

Yes she wants to pardon anyone who was arrested purely for possession of marijuana In cases where possession of marijuana was the only crime committed.

It seems very unlikely that 45,000 cases went through rigorous review. This will no doubt come back to bite the idiot liberals in the ass. The only real question is how many innocent victims will pay for it.

It sure says a lot there are 45,000 dope smokers in the prison industrial complex of just one lightly populated state.

In the blink of an eye the liberal governor of Oregon pardons 45000 criminals.

---Outgoing Oregon Gov. Kate Brown (D) announced Monday thats she’s issuing tens of thousands of pardons for marijuana convictions in the state. The pardons will affect about 45,000 people,---

So long as they weren't violent offenders I have no issue with her doing that.

Potheads are too mellow to commit crime.

Sadly that isn't true. There was a sheriff's deputy murdered by a dumbass high on pot in Dublin California 23ish years ago. I knew his sister.

In the blink of an eye the liberal governor of Oregon pardons 45000 criminals.

---Outgoing Oregon Gov. Kate Brown (D) announced Monday thats she’s issuing tens of thousands of pardons for marijuana convictions in the state. The pardons will affect about 45,000 people,---

Good for her. Waste of tax payer money to have people in jail for pot. This will save her state $1,540,000,000 a year.

William Bonin was a pothead. He shared a smoke with quite a few of the more than 30 boys he killed.

And both his parents were alcoholics and his dad would beat his mom and kids while druink

Bonin also shared booze with most of those he killed as well.

If their crime was non-violent I have no issue. If It was DUI, then they need to serve their time. Still believe marijuana is a crutch for people to cope but as long as they do it in their home, it is a freedom.

This is such a strange thread. Of all the pot smokers and edible eaters I know...at least half are Trumpers

This is such a strange thread. Of all the pot smokers and edible eaters I know...at least half are Trumpers
Eliminate crimes from the criminal codes. Not enforcing them is bull only to get money from others who pay the bills.

So long as they weren't violent offenders I have no issue with her doing that.
They could be very violent offenders. Just not in on a violent offender charge.

The
And both his parents were alcoholics and his dad would beat his mom and kids while druink

Bonin also shared booze with most of those he killed as well.
No. Just pot. And sex. He fucked most of those boys. Yes. He did tell me himself.

That makes not sense at all.

Liar.
Nope. He was my client. I knew him quite well, through both the Los Angeles and Orange County trials. He didn't drink. He really didn't use pot. It was just good for luring boys. And he was very very VERY gay. I saw him executed.

Forum List

Back