Democrat is thy name, GRADE A HYPOCROSY IS THY GAME

Using the word "lynching" is akin to comparing everything to Hitler or the Holocaust. They're ridiculous statements, but that's just what we do. It's a part of our lexicon at this point.

Democrats label everyone a nazi, but apparently now using accurate words really matters.

It's beautiful how Trump keeps exposing the clown cart.

Using the word "lynching" is akin to comparing everything to Hitler or the Holocaust.

Yeah....no. it's nothing like that but that's for playing who's the moron with us today. You win! Congrats

I think it's a fair comparison.
Genocide has NOTHING to do with lynching. An honest person realizes that far more whites have been hung throughout American history than blacks. Were blacks and their supporters hung? Absolutely but so was a common horse thief. Hell, hanging was corporal punishment in this nation for over a century.

It's a word. Nothing more. If you asshats continue to bastardize the American lexicon we won't have any words left to describe dastardly actions.

Using the word "lynching" is akin to comparing everything to Hitler or the Holocaust.

Yeah....no. it's nothing like that but that's for playing who's the moron with us today. You win! Congrats

Genocide has NOTHING to do with lynching. An honest person realizes that far more whites have been hung throughout American history than blacks. Were blacks and their supporters hung? Absolutely but so was a common horse thief. Hell, hanging was corporal punishment in this nation for over a century.

It's a word. Nothing more. If you asshats continue to bastardize the American lexicon we won't have any words left to describe dastardly actions.

Was the horse thief hung for being white? No? Ok.

The script continues to write itself...

Without double standards they'd have no standards at all.

Saying Democrats are hypocrites is ......... being too nice. They support a downright phony narrative and will lie to support it.

If the word "lynch" is so bad, why in the world didn't Democrats speak up when Biden said it? Oh yeah........that was "different".

Irrelevant. Dead is dead.

I'm not going down the rabbit hole with you tonight.

No, not irrelevant. You just compared lynching someone because they are black to cowboy justice when someone actually breaks the law.

The script continues to write itself...

Without double standards they'd have no standards at all.

Okay, first of all, I personally never gave a shit that Trump used this term. I get that some dems are complaining about it and I think it’s a waste of air to even discuss.

However, this video and this post demonstrate how desperate republicans are to win an argument. Apparently it doesn’t matter the amount of hypocritical bullshit republicans say all the time. The RW desperately tries to cherry pick democrat clips like this and ignore their own hypocrisy. They cling to any argument they think they can win because they know ideologically they lose the large majority of the time.

Rubbing the Dem's noses in their hypocrisy does NOT shame them. They don't care. These are foul lowlife scum you can't shame them.

I personally never gave a shit that Trump used this term.

Contrary to your ego this thread isn't about you. Nor is it about winning. It is about exposing the left for the FRAUDS they are.
And my point is, oh gee you found an example of democrat hypocrisy. So? That’s politics. Of course, no one bullshits quite like republicans do. My god.

I personally never gave a shit that Trump used this term.

Contrary to your ego this thread isn't about you. Nor is it about winning. It is about exposing the left for the FRAUDS they are.
And my point is, oh gee you found an example of democrat hypocrisy. So? That’s politics. Of course, no one bullshits quite like republicans do. My god.
The first step in any recovery is to admit your faults.

I just pointed out a GLARING fault and your response? To get hysterical about the gop.

You have presidential candidates invoking race against Trump for the VERY SAME SHIT THEY HAVE DONE. Is that not a problem for you? You're ok with intentionally driving the race card between Americans?

Have you no self dignity?

No, not irrelevant. You just compared lynching someone because they are black to cowboy justice when someone actually breaks the law.
No, he showed that lynching did not specifically apply to only whites hanging Blacks. It was a way of the Old West. Lynch mobs took out many through what was known as vigilante justice.
upload_2019-10-23_19-43-43.jpeg

The lynching of Charles Cora and James Casey in San Francisco, 1856.
They are white

Forum List

Back