Democrat Jim Webb Stands Up For 'Southern White Cultures'

I thought Webb would be more than just a flash in the pan. Bye bye, Jimmy...
Leaving us with Hilary and certain defeat.

To who?
Too early for that. Almost anyone could beat her. She's a candidate who comes prepackaged with tons of history to defend. Why would any sane party choose a candidate with such a dubious reputation? She's an easy target.

Oh! I get it. You are afraid that her being attacked by the competition will cause her to be defeated.

That never happens. Why....Obama was warmly embraced by the GOP campaign apparatus. Hillary will be treated much more harshly.

Her "dubious reputation" is pretty much all bullshit. Her accomplishments are many and her actual....proven baggage is light. I prefer. Sanders on policy and on authenticity.....but she will do. And she won't be defeated easily by anyone that the GOP has offered up. Your fears are not warranted.

To who?
Too early for that. Almost anyone could beat her. She's a candidate who comes prepackaged with tons of history to defend. Why would any sane party choose a candidate with such a dubious reputation? She's an easy target.

Oh! I get it. You are afraid that her being attacked by the competition will cause her to be defeated.

That never happens. Why....Obama was warmly embraced by the GOP campaign apparatus. Hillary will be treated much more harshly.

Her "dubious reputation" is pretty much all bullshit. Her accomplishments are many and her actual....proven baggage is light. I prefer. Sanders on policy and on authenticity.....but she will do. And she won't be defeated easily by anyone that the GOP has offered up. Your fears are not warranted.
The Clintons are one of the most corrupt political dynasties in American history. Ever hear of the Clinton Foundation? It seems they've found a way to do even better for themselves than Citizens United could. They have an interesting list of foreign donors.
Foreign governments gave millions to foundation while Clinton was at State Dept. - The Washington Post

To who?

The Clintons are one of the most corrupt political dynasties in American history. Ever hear of the Clinton Foundation? It seems they've found a way to do even better for themselves than Citizens United could. They have an interesting list of foreign donors.
Foreign governments gave millions to foundation while Clinton was at State Dept. - The Washington Post

Please supply the indictments. Thanks.

To who?

Why would any legal action be necessary? The damage to her already soiled reputation is done. That's how politics works.

Why would any legal action be necessary? The damage to her already soiled reputation is done. That's how politics works.

You don't care if the allegations are true or not?

What I care about doesn't really matter very much. What does matter is whatever contrived perception is being created for the electorate.

What I care about doesn't really matter very much. What does matter is whatever contrived perception is being created for the electorate.

By whom? The opposition? You fear smear tactics?

One of the reasons she won't lose easily is that she is a tough and experienced politician and is married to an even tougher one.

Last question for you. Do you think Hillary Clinton's policy positions are better for the nation than those of Rand Paul?

One of the reasons she won't lose easily is that she is a tough and experienced politician and is married to an even tougher one.

Last question for you. Do you think Hillary Clinton's policy positions are better for the nation than those of Rand Paul?
Foreign donors to the Clinton Foundation is evidently more than just rumor.

Foreign policy? While I don't entirely agree with Rand Paul's isolationist rhetoric, Hilary Clinton is just a continuation of the same Bush policies that got us into trouble in the first place. Her advise to Obama has been terrible, the President should have listened to Biden. Support for Arab Spring uprisings has proven to be a short sighted decision, to say the least. I would venture to say that Clinton will go down in history as one of this nation's worst foreign policy experts.

That's pretty stupid - especially considering that Bill Clinton could be elected again. How 'bout them apples?

That's pretty stupid - especially considering that Bill Clinton could be elected again. How 'bout them apples?

Could he?

To who?

Really? Here, sparky, is some real evil shit for you to digest about the Bushes:

World Class Monster

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power - The Guardian

Did the Bushes help to kill JFK?

Last edited:

Could he?

Without question.

What about southern black cultures? Don't they matter?
Southern black culture have parallels and is tied to southern white culture.

What Jim Webb said won't change his status in the South. In fact, might boost him in southern states.

Forum List

Back