Democrat Karen Mallard Commits Felony on Video

And AGAIN:

18 U.S. Code § 921 - Definitions
(8)
The term “short-barreled rifle” means a rifle having one or more barrels less than sixteen inches in length and any weapon made from a rifle (whether by alteration, modification, or otherwise) if such weapon, as modified, has an overall length of less than twenty-six inches.

26 U.S. Code § 5861 - Prohibited acts

It shall be unlawful for any person
(f)
to make a firearm in violation of the provisions of this chapter

26 U.S. Code § 5845 - Definitions

For the purpose of this chapter—
firearm” means (1) a shotgun having a barrel or barrels of less than 18 inches in length; (2) a weapon made from a shotgun if such weapon as modified has an overall length of less than 26 inches or a barrel or barrels of less than 18 inches in length; (3) a rifle having a barrel or barrels of less than 16 inches in length; (4) a weapon made from a rifle if such weapon as modified has an overall length of less than 26 inches or a barrel or barrels of less than 16 inches in length; (5) any other weapon, as defined in subsection (e); (6) a machinegun; (7) any silencer (as defined in section 921 of title 18, United States Code); and (8) a destructive device. The term “firearm” shall not include an antique firearm or any device (other than a machinegun or destructive device) which, although designed as a weapon, the Secretary finds by reason of the date of its manufacture, value, design, and other characteristics is primarily a collector’s item and is not likely to be used as a weapon.

And AGAIN:

(8)
The term “short-barreled rifle” means a rifle having one or more barrels less than sixteen inches in length and any weapon made from a rifle (whether by alteration, modification, or otherwise) if such weapon, as modified, has an overall length of less than twenty-six inches.

(f)

firearm” means (1) a shotgun having a barrel or barrels of less than 18 inches in length; (2) a weapon made from a shotgun if such weapon as modified has an overall length of less than 26 inches or a barrel or barrels of less than 18 inches in length; (3) a rifle having a barrel or barrels of less than 16 inches in length; (4) a weapon made from a rifle if such weapon as modified has an overall length of less than 26 inches or a barrel or barrels of less than 16 inches in length; (5) any other weapon, as defined in subsection (e); (6) a machinegun; (7) any silencer (as defined in section 921 of title 18, United States Code); and (8) a destructive device. The term “firearm” shall not include an antique firearm or any device (other than a machinegun or destructive device) which, although designed as a weapon, the Secretary finds by reason of the date of its manufacture, value, design, and other characteristics is primarily a collector’s item and is not likely to be used as a weapon.
Maybe if you post it again, your fantasies will come true!

Weaver was charged with shortening a shotgun barrel to less than the legal length. Never anything more
Right, because they were trying to leverage him to get to his Aryan weapons ring.

Stop playing stupid.

They weren't after him for anything...the guy didn't even have a parking ticket. They were after another guy that Weaver knew, but wasn't involved with...Kumnick.

The Feds got access to Weaver's home and every inch of his property pursuant to his arrest. If they had a single thing to charge him with, they would have pushed to the max to get themselves off the hook painting Weaver as a dangerous criminal with his family in cahoots.

But they couldn't, because Weaver was an innocent man...guilty of only associating with the wrong people and espousing unpopular ideas. Those aren't crimes.

Let me help you out...imagine Weaver was the black friend of some members of the New Black Panther Party, and the government set him up to force him to inform on his friends.

And AGAIN:

(8)

(f)

Maybe if you post it again, your fantasies will come true!
Fantasy?

That is a complete rifle with a stock on it.

There is no fantasy. Any of us would be FUCKED if we did that.

That's how much bullshit we ALREADY have to deal with.

Machine guns or Valhalla.

REPEAL THEM ALL!!!

Yes, genius, that is what law enforcement does. They try to catch the minnows doing something illegal, so they can go after bigger fish.
By trumping up bullshit charges, changing court dates, then issuing bench warrants for failure to appear, then going in, guns blazing, killing the dude's wife in the process?

That's what they do?

Yes, genius, that is what law enforcement does. They try to catch the minnows doing something illegal, so they can go after bigger fish.
By trumping up bullshit charges, changing court dates, then issuing bench warrants for failure to appear, then going in, guns blazing, killing the dude's wife in the process?

That's what they do?
Haha...what a shocker...fantasy gun-nut boy has his Ruby Ridge conspiracy nonsense all ready to go at all times...

I'm sure your crack legal team will be tackling that one any time now ..

That he was not a part of.
How could you possibly know the truth of this? Got anything else you want to pull out of your ass?

Innocent until proven guilty. If the feds had evidence that Weaver was part of a weapons ring...why wasn't he charged and/or convicted? Even the shortened shotgun charge was tossed out. The feds even lied to the grand jury to get the warrant ... claiming NOT that he was part of an arms ring, but that he was a bank robber! A total fabrication.

Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia

When Weaver refused to become "a snitch", the ATF filed the gun charges in June 1990, also claiming Weaver was a bank robber with criminal convictions[25] (those claims were false: at that time Weaver had no criminal record, and the subsequent Senate investigation found: "Weaver was not a suspect in any bank robberies."[26])

Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia
Now, enough off topic. Unless you have proof Weaver was involved in any weapons ring...and you don't...we're done here. I'll only respond if you have proof with a link.

Back to the topic at hand.

Haha...what a shocker...fantasy gun-nut boy has his Ruby Ridge conspiracy nonsense all ready to go at all times...

I'm sure your crack legal team will be tackling that one any time now ..
Have you read the account?

It's not a conspiracy theory. They changed his court date without telling him, and when they went to execute the bench warrant, the shit started flying. It was a major fuck up by the US Marshall and the ATF. That case caused both agencies to change their procedure.

Educate yourself before you start the "conspiracy theory" bullshit.

This is a legal, factory produced pistol made by Rossi...the Rossi Ranch Hand.

20180328_175446_crop_743x435.jpg

Rossi RH92-57121 R92 Ranch Hand 6+1 45LC 12
I can shoot this thing all day long...but it I put that stubby stock remnant to my shoulder, according to the ATF, I've created a short barrelled rifle...and committed a felony.

That's how seriously the ATF takes short-barreled rifles...no matter how stupid it seems...it ain't stupid to them.

This is a legal, factory produced pistol made by Rossi...the Rossi Ranch Hand.

View attachment 185255

Rossi RH92-57121 R92 Ranch Hand 6+1 45LC 12
I can shoot this thing all day long...but it I put that stubby stock remnant to my shoulder, according to the ATF, I've created a short barrelled rifle...and committed a felony.

That's how seriously the ATF takes short-barreled rifles...no matter how stupid it seems...it ain't stupid to them.
Yeah, see this:

p_100022567_2.jpg

That's the KAK shockwave blade. You can attach it to an AR pistol without making it an SBR, but up until last year, if you put that on your shoulder and fire, you have created an SBR. Here's the update letter:

Breaking News Update: ATF Reversal Letter To SB Tactical - The Firearm Blog

The language of that letter should let any doubters know how motherfucking serious and anal the ATF is about shit like this.

And AGAIN:

(8)

(f)

AND AGAIN: The teacher rendered her AR-15 completely inoperable. Therefore, not a violation.

When I was in the service and we were about to go into an abnormally ticklish situation (and I am thinking of one particularly hairy one right now), I would make guys like you stay in the rear. The last thing I needed to be worrying about is a hyped up hairtrigger yahoo on my flank. As a result, we had amazing results with no unnecessary casualties. In the one case I am thinking of, there is a little boy who is alive because of my decision to send a dipshit to the rear.

You know, when you are flinging specks of foam around the room, those "law abiding gun owners" you are histrionically spazzing over are people like me.

In even the most strict gun control countries of the West, I would still be allowed to own a gun. I'm the kind of person you WANT to have a gun.

I think someone destroying their AR-15 is a stupid waste of money. I also think banning "assault weapons" is a waste of time. I've said so many times.

You want to know what I think is an even bigger waste? The more than 11,000 Americans who are killed every year by guns.

If saving those lives means I have to wait another day or three to buy another gun, that is something I can literally live with.

There are people out there who want us at each other's throats, friend. They are deliberately dividing us. Young vs. old. Right vs Left. Rich vs. poor. Black vs. White. Fox News and MSNBC are tools being used to split us.

Dividing and conquering us for their own gain.

So you can get all fauxraged over something stupid like this woman destroying her weapon. Go right ahead. But you are playing right into the hands of those who are bleeding us dry.

Now get your ass to the rear. You are counterproductive to this mission.

AND AGAIN: The teacher rendered her AR-15 completely inoperable. Therefore, not a violation.
WRONG!!! Rendering it inoperable is not relevant. That is still a firearm under the statute, operable or not.

Do you see the bullshit we ALREADY put up with?

ZERO GUN CONTROL

REPEAL IT ALL, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

MACHINE GUNS, OR VALHALLA!!!

Forum List

Back