Democrat Karen Mallard Commits Felony on Video

The tards are still guzzling the Fox News piss. :lol:

And they will get right back in line for more.

From the relevant section:

Weapons of less than .225 caliber shall not be included.

SON OF A BITCH! FUCK!

Now I am angry the bitch didn't break the law! Winning!
Here you go, you freedom-hating authoritarian bastard.

Short-barreled rifle - Wikipedia
You're the nazi demanding someone call the ATF, not me. Nice try. :lol:

Definitions (§ 18.2-299)—Virginia Decoded - Virginia Decoded

When used in this article:”Sawed-off shotgun” means any weapon, loaded or unloaded, originally designed as a shoulder weapon, utilizing a self-contained cartridge from which a number of ball shot pellets or projectiles may be fired simultaneously from a smooth or rifled bore by a single function of the firing device and which has a barrel length of less than 18 inches for smooth bore weapons and 16 inches for rifled weapons. Weapons of less than .225 caliber shall not be included.

You're just one more faggot Beta Kitten Prog circling the wagons around your criminal compatriots.

So, yes...I'd say the government must take this sort of thing very seriously.
That doesnt make your point at all, as the government was investigating those weirdos for running an illegal gun ring, not the modification of a single weapon in a publicity stunt.

Illegal gun ring ... :auiqs.jpg: ... The only weapons he sold were to a federal agent at the request of the federal agent.

I actually have a retired police dog. They will get along famously.

That's great ... It's going to need a companion after they kill you ... :thup:

If I do not die of liver failure, I bet one of my cats will have a paw in my demise.
I've told my family if they find my body at the bottom of the stairs with a broken neck it is because my velcro dog is always knocking into me whenever I go downstairs. I've had a few close calls when I have had an armload of groceries.

SON OF A BITCH! FUCK!

When used in this article:”Sawed-off shotgun” means any weapon, loaded or unloaded, originally designed as a shoulder weapon, utilizing a self-contained cartridge from which a number of ball shot pellets or projectiles may be fired simultaneously from a smooth or rifled bore by a single function of the firing device and which has a barrel length of less than 18 inches for smooth bore weapons and 16 inches for rifled weapons. Weapons of less than .225 caliber shall not be included.

You're just one more faggot Beta Kitten Prog circling the wagons around your criminal compatriots.
And you are an impotent little blob of ineffectual anger, who is slowly and painfully coming to terms with the fact that archaic, fossil bigots like yourself are dying off at a dizzying pace.

I actually have a retired police dog. They will get along famously.

That's great ... It's going to need a companion after they kill you ... :thup:

If I do not die of liver failure, I bet one of my cats will have a paw in my demise.
I've told my family if they find my body at the bottom of the stairs with a broken neck it is because my velcro dog is always knocking into me whenever I go downstairs.

wHOZrOF.gif

SON OF A BITCH! FUCK!

And you are an impotent little blob of ineffectual anger, who is slowly and painfully coming to terms with the fact that archaic, fossil bigots like yourself are dying off at a dizzying pace.

Learn the rules kid ;)

SON OF A BITCH! FUCK!

Learn the rules kid ;)
EL OH EL.:beer:

SON OF A BITCH! FUCK!

Learn the rules kid ;)
From you, a fossil with one foot in the grave and the other foot in the year 1880? Haha...better check the scoreboard, yokel....

"I knew exactly what I was doing. The gun was inoperable before I cut it. And we took it completely apart. And we didn't put all that on video because I wanted to get the message to the students that I was standing with them," said Mallard.
That would NEVER matter if one of us did it They would prosecute for even THINKING about doing it.

Its funny how much you commies love this Gestapo government you've created.

The same Gestapo government that you guys were pissing your pants in glee about 5 minutes ago because you thought they were going to arrest Mallard? You turds are so transparent.

Learn the rules kid ;)
From you, a fossil with one foot in the grave and the other foot in the year 1880? Haha...better check the scoreboard, yokel....

I'm good. I've done my part, hell all you've ever done is play with your part.

That doesnt make your point at all, as the government was investigating those weirdos for running an illegal gun ring, not the modification of a single weapon in a publicity stunt.

Weaver was charged with shortening a shotgun barrel to less than the legal length. Never anything more. And they couldn't even convict him of that. Instead, the government killed his family, then paid him millions in a settlement for government agents wrongdoings...

You should read about it...setting your partisanship aside.

Weaver may have been an antisemitic douchebag...but the government overstepped their authority and made negligent & criminal mistakes.

The government must work within the framework of the law.

You poor bastard. You linked to a long piece of legislation, and were too lazy to read it. That's why you didn't quote the relevant section.

:lol:
Here you go, commie:

18 U.S. Code § 921 - Definitions
(8)
The term “short-barreled rifle” means a rifle having one or more barrels less than sixteen inches in length and any weapon made from a rifle (whether by alteration, modification, or otherwise) if such weapon, as modified, has an overall length of less than twenty-six inches.

26 U.S. Code § 5861 - Prohibited acts

It shall be unlawful for any person
(f)
to make a firearm in violation of the provisions of this chapter

26 U.S. Code § 5845 - Definitions

For the purpose of this chapter—
firearm” means (1) a shotgun having a barrel or barrels of less than 18 inches in length; (2) a weapon made from a shotgun if such weapon as modified has an overall length of less than 26 inches or a barrel or barrels of less than 18 inches in length; (3) a rifle having a barrel or barrels of less than 16 inches in length; (4) a weapon made from a rifle if such weapon as modified has an overall length of less than 26 inches or a barrel or barrels of less than 16 inches in length; (5) any other weapon, as defined in subsection (e); (6) a machinegun; (7) any silencer (as defined in section 921 of title 18, United States Code); and (8) a destructive device. The term “firearm” shall not include an antique firearm or any device (other than a machinegun or destructive device) which, although designed as a weapon, the Secretary finds by reason of the date of its manufacture, value, design, and other characteristics is primarily a collector’s item and is not likely to be used as a weapon.

You're welcome, you goose-stepping statist asswipe. Now, go fuck yourself!!!

Learn the rules kid ;)

I'm good. I've done my part, hell all you've ever done is play with your part.
You've done your part...to lose spectacularly?

Uh...great job!

Let us know what the ATF responds to you, mm-kay?
Dude, they will. You have no idea how serious they are about that shit.

Don't fuck around with those dudes. They will prosecute.

That is serious crime. What a dumbass.
She claims to have followed procedure by turning it over to the police. But she could have done that without converting it. Clearly a felony.

Last I checked, as a convicted felon myself, having video evidence of my crime made my plea deal far worse since my case could never survive a trial by jury.

Let me post this again, in the event any of you missed it:

18 U.S. Code § 921 - Definitions
(8)
The term “short-barreled rifle” means a rifle having one or more barrels less than sixteen inches in length and any weapon made from a rifle (whether by alteration, modification, or otherwise) if such weapon, as modified, has an overall length of less than twenty-six inches.

26 U.S. Code § 5861 - Prohibited acts

It shall be unlawful for any person
(f)
to make a firearm in violation of the provisions of this chapter

26 U.S. Code § 5845 - Definitions

For the purpose of this chapter—
firearm” means (1) a shotgun having a barrel or barrels of less than 18 inches in length; (2) a weapon made from a shotgun if such weapon as modified has an overall length of less than 26 inches or a barrel or barrels of less than 18 inches in length; (3) a rifle having a barrel or barrels of less than 16 inches in length; (4) a weapon made from a rifle if such weapon as modified has an overall length of less than 26 inches or a barrel or barrels of less than 16 inches in length; (5) any other weapon, as defined in subsection (e); (6) a machinegun; (7) any silencer (as defined in section 921 of title 18, United States Code); and (8) a destructive device. The term “firearm” shall not include an antique firearm or any device (other than a machinegun or destructive device) which, although designed as a weapon, the Secretary finds by reason of the date of its manufacture, value, design, and other characteristics is primarily a collector’s item and is not likely to be used as a weapon.

Forum List

Back