Democrat Karen Mallard Commits Felony on Video

So you can get all fauxraged over something stupid like this woman destroying her weapon. Go right ahead. But you are playing right into the hands of those who are bleeding us dry.
And, I am not getting "fauxraged" over her committing a felony.

I am getting REALraged that IT'S A FUCKING FELONY TO BEGIN WITH!!!

REPEAL is the only legislative action I want out of Congress. You can take ANY of your "sensible" gun control bullshit and shove it up David Hogg's ass.

And AGAIN:

18 U.S. Code § 921 - Definitions
(8)
The term “short-barreled rifle” means a rifle having one or more barrels less than sixteen inches in length and any weapon made from a rifle (whether by alteration, modification, or otherwise) if such weapon, as modified, has an overall length of less than twenty-six inches.

26 U.S. Code § 5861 - Prohibited acts

It shall be unlawful for any person
(f)
to make a firearm in violation of the provisions of this chapter

26 U.S. Code § 5845 - Definitions

For the purpose of this chapter—
firearm” means (1) a shotgun having a barrel or barrels of less than 18 inches in length; (2) a weapon made from a shotgun if such weapon as modified has an overall length of less than 26 inches or a barrel or barrels of less than 18 inches in length; (3) a rifle having a barrel or barrels of less than 16 inches in length; (4) a weapon made from a rifle if such weapon as modified has an overall length of less than 26 inches or a barrel or barrels of less than 16 inches in length; (5) any other weapon, as defined in subsection (e); (6) a machinegun; (7) any silencer (as defined in section 921 of title 18, United States Code); and (8) a destructive device. The term “firearm” shall not include an antique firearm or any device (other than a machinegun or destructive device) which, although designed as a weapon, the Secretary finds by reason of the date of its manufacture, value, design, and other characteristics is primarily a collector’s item and is not likely to be used as a weapon.
AND AGAIN: The teacher rendered her AR-15 completely inoperable. Therefore, not a violation.

When I was in the service and we were about to go into an abnormally ticklish situation (and I am thinking of one particularly hairy one right now), I would make guys like you stay in the rear. The last thing I needed to be worrying about is a hyped up hairtrigger yahoo on my flank. As a result, we had amazing results with no unnecessary casualties. In the one case I am thinking of, there is a little boy who is alive because of my decision to send a dipshit to the rear.

You know, when you are flinging specks of foam around the room, those "law abiding gun owners" you are histrionically spazzing over are people like me.

In even the most strict gun control countries of the West, I would still be allowed to own a gun. I'm the kind of person you WANT to have a gun.

I think someone destroying their AR-15 is a stupid waste of money. I also think banning "assault weapons" is a waste of time. I've said so many times.

You want to know what I think is an even bigger waste? The more than 11,000 Americans who are killed every year by guns.

If saving those lives means I have to wait another day or three to buy another gun, that is something I can literally live with.

There are people out there who want us at each other's throats, friend. They are deliberately dividing us. Young vs. old. Right vs Left. Rich vs. poor. Black vs. White. Fox News and MSNBC are tools being used to split us.

Dividing and conquering us for their own gain.

So you can get all fauxraged over something stupid like this woman destroying her weapon. Go right ahead. But you are playing right into the hands of those who are bleeding us dry.

Now get your ass to the rear. You are counterproductive to this mission.

That weapon is not inoperable. Put a bullet in the chamber and it will fire. It won't cycle, because the gas tube is cut...but pull the charging handle, the spent shell will eject, a new round will chamber. Pull the trigger and it will fire again.

That weapon is not inoperable. Put a bullet in the chamber and it will fire. It won't cycle, because the gas tube is cut...but pull the charging handle, the spent shell will eject, a new round will chamber. Pull the trigger and it will fire again.
Even THAT does not matter. The gun does not need to be operable to be classified as a "firearm" under the statue.

That he was not a part of.
How could you possibly know the truth of this? Got anything else you want to pull out of your ass?

Innocent until proven guilty. If the feds had evidence that Weaver was part of a weapons ring...why wasn't he charged and/or convicted? Even the shortened shotgun charge was tossed out. The feds even lied to the grand jury to get the warrant ... claiming NOT that he was part of an arms ring, but that he was a bank robber! A total fabrication.

Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia

When Weaver refused to become "a snitch", the ATF filed the gun charges in June 1990, also claiming Weaver was a bank robber with criminal convictions[25] (those claims were false: at that time Weaver had no criminal record, and the subsequent Senate investigation found: "Weaver was not a suspect in any bank robberies."[26])

Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia
Now, enough off topic. Unless you have proof Weaver was involved in any weapons ring...and you don't...we're done here. I'll only respond if you have proof with a link.

Back to the topic at hand.
I didnt say he was guilty. I said they were trying to leverage him to snitch on an Aryan nation weapon ring. What about that makes you so damn whiny? Good grief, ya baby ..

See post 14.

See post 14.

While I see where you're coming from..."taken apart" isn't "inoperable". What can be taken apart can be put back together. I'm sure what she means is that the bolt carrier was removed...a 30 second operation. And 30 seconds to put it back in as well.

As a gun owner, it was her responsiblity to know and understand the law...her intent isn't a consideration. Had she cut thru the upper receiver or lower receiver...THAT would have made the gun permanently inoperable without creating an SBR.

You can't pretend you're a responsible gun owner then blatantly break federal law on camera. It makes her look like a dumbfuck who isn't a responsible gun owner and therefore makes her political statement is meaningless.

Forum List

Back