Democrat Karen Mallard Commits Felony on Video

Don't worry. Fox News will give you more fake news to be pissed off about by the end of the day.

"Muslims! Negroes! Homos! Run for your lives!"

Democrat Karen Mallard Commits...

I was really hoping the next word would be suicide.

Oh well.

Someone please show these tards something else to satisfy their constant desire to find things to upset them.

Over to you, Fox!

Don't worry ... Something new coming your way.

I cussed them out, gave them your address, and dared them to knock on your door without putting a few bullets through it first.
They said it wouldn't be a problem ... They had just completed the Advanced Waco Training seminar.

Sweet. I'll put on some coffee.

Let us know what the ATF responds to you, mm-kay?
Dude, they will. You have no idea how serious they are about that shit.

Don't fuck around with those dudes. They will prosecute.

That is serious crime. What a dumbass.

She claims to have followed procedure by turning it over to the police. But she could have done that without converting it. Clearly a felony.

Do you have a link to this felony criminal law ?

Virginia Firearms Statutes and Codes | Concealed Carry In The United States | Burglary

Ok . Now point out exactly how they violated the law . The 300 section says the gun needs to be operable .

"I knew exactly what I was doing. The gun was inoperable before I cut it. And we took it completely apart. And we didn't put all that on video because I wanted to get the message to the students that I was standing with them," said Mallard.
That would NEVER matter if one of us did it They would prosecute for even THINKING about doing it.

Its funny how much you commies love this Gestapo government you've created.

No rifle may have a barrel shorter than 16 inches or overall length of 26 inches without the expressed approval of the ATF.

Ever heard of Ruby Ridge? That was the original crime supposedly committed by Randy Weaver. The goverment contended that the shotgun barrels were 1/4 of an inch shorter than the legal length. The ATF sent an infromant to buy the guns from Weaver to gain leverage to force Weaver to become an informant. Weaver maintained that the weapons were of legal length at the time he sold them.

This is the original charge that led directly to the murder of his family by federal agents.

So, yes...I'd say the government must take this sort of thing very seriously.

Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia

She claims to have followed procedure by turning it over to the police. But she could have done that without converting it. Clearly a felony.

Virginia Firearms Statutes and Codes | Concealed Carry In The United States | Burglary

Ok . Now point out exactly how they violated the law . The 300 section says the gun needs to be operable .
Cutting off the barrel does not make it inoperable.

"I knew exactly what I was doing. The gun was inoperable before I cut it. And we took it completely apart. And we didn't put all that on video because I wanted to get the message to the students that I was standing with them," said Mallard.
That would NEVER matter if one of us did it They would prosecute for even THINKING about doing it.

Its funny how much you commie love this Gestapo government you've created.
I'm not the one calling the ATF. How'd it go?

Also, her weapon does not meet the caliber requirement to be a "sawed off rifle".

Man, it is just sucking to be you rubes today. It's been fun watching you get angry drunk on Fox News' piss. :lol:

So, yes...I'd say the government must take this sort of thing very seriously.
That doesnt make your point at all, as the government was investigating those weirdos for running an illegal gun ring, not the modification of a single weapon in a publicity stunt.

Cutting the barrel doesn't render the firearm inoperable...and it certainly doesn't destroy it.

A $40 barrel and a gas tube would have it good as new in under an hour.

So what was the point? This Congresswoman should be removed from office for blatant stupidity...risking a felony for no good reason.

Its funny how much you commie love this Gestapo government you've created.
I'm not the one calling the ATF. How'd it go?

Also, her weapon does not meet the caliber requirement to be a "sawed off rifle".

Man, it is just sucking to be you rubes today. It's been fun watching you get angry drunk on Fox News' piss. :lol:

I called the ATF ... To let them know all my firearms were destroyed in an unfortunate camel crash.

From the relevant section:

Weapons of less than .225 caliber shall not be included.

SON OF A BITCH! FUCK!

Now I am angry the bitch didn't break the law! Winning!
Here you go, you freedom-hating authoritarian bastard.

Short-barreled rifle - Wikipedia
You're the nazi demanding someone call the ATF, not me. Nice try. :lol:

Definitions (§ 18.2-299)—Virginia Decoded - Virginia Decoded

When used in this article:”Sawed-off shotgun” means any weapon, loaded or unloaded, originally designed as a shoulder weapon, utilizing a self-contained cartridge from which a number of ball shot pellets or projectiles may be fired simultaneously from a smooth or rifled bore by a single function of the firing device and which has a barrel length of less than 18 inches for smooth bore weapons and 16 inches for rifled weapons. Weapons of less than .225 caliber shall not be included.

Forum List

Back