Democrat Law Professor (Turley) Calls on Pelosi to Resign!!!

Romney ADMITS ON THAT VIDEO THAT HE IS A PROGRESSIVE

When he almost unseated the late Teddy Kennedy as Senator from Massachusetts, Romney did not run as a fiscal conservative, but rather as someone just a tad further right than Teddy.... who was off the scale to the left, unlike his late brothers, who were much more moderate.

Romney is a total fraud, a Zionist Jew disguised as a Mormon.... and his 2001 investments need to be audited for "insider info..."

Her antics are an effort to appease her base and garner their support. She knows the Ds failed miserably. She’s just trying to save face as the election approaches.

I think she's just old and cranky. January jobs report was incredible. The economy is doing fantastic. They couldn't convince Republicans to stall their little impeachment show to keep Sander's and Warren benched thus giving Joe the run of the country for his nomination. To add insult to injury, Barr and Durham are looking into the actions of the last administration.

Everything they do turns to crap. The Russian hoax failed, the attempt to stop Kavanaugh failed, the impeachment failed, their caucus failed, their pick for presidential nomination is currently failing, and Trump's likelihood of reelection has never been stronger.

View attachment 305022

The recovery started under Obama. The unemployment rate was 4.8%. Barr and Durham are abusing their authority which seems to be par for this administration.

There was no Russia hoax. Trump is getting help from the Russians for 2020. We have a sexual assaulter on the Supreme Court. The impeachment hardly failed. The Republican House and Senate showed there is ONE honest person. Trump will not be re-elected as Americans oppose his policies.
Romney is a Republican....IN NAME ONLY AS HE HAS ADMITTED!....He IS A PROGRESSIVE...START AT .40!

Romney is the only honest Republican. TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS ARE REPUBLICANS IN NAME ONLY. RONALD REAGAN WOULD NEVER BE A PART OF THE TRUMP REPUBLICAN PARTY. ROMNEY IS NOT A PROGRESSIVE. HE IS CLOSER TO REAL AMERICANS THAN TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS ARE.

Romney ADMITS ON THAT VIDEO THAT HE IS A PROGRESSIVE....OH, I FORGET. BIDEN ADMITTING ON VIDEO TO EXTORTION AND A PRID QUO PRO ISN'T WHATVOUR EYES AND EARS SENDS TO A THINKING BRAIN....You need help trying to find a thinking brain!...Need me to post Romney admitting he is a progressive ...again?

I am looking at Romney's voting record. He has largely stuck to the Republican line. That does not sound like a progressive. That is a standard line for Trump supporters. Biden did not extort Ukraine. He delivered the official OBAMA Administration policy which was supported by Republicans, the world community and Ukrainians.

I think she's just old and cranky. January jobs report was incredible. The economy is doing fantastic. They couldn't convince Republicans to stall their little impeachment show to keep Sander's and Warren benched thus giving Joe the run of the country for his nomination. To add insult to injury, Barr and Durham are looking into the actions of the last administration.

Everything they do turns to crap. The Russian hoax failed, the attempt to stop Kavanaugh failed, the impeachment failed, their caucus failed, their pick for presidential nomination is currently failing, and Trump's likelihood of reelection has never been stronger.

View attachment 305022

The recovery started under Obama. The unemployment rate was 4.8%. Barr and Durham are abusing their authority which seems to be par for this administration.

There was no Russia hoax. Trump is getting help from the Russians for 2020. We have a sexual assaulter on the Supreme Court. The impeachment hardly failed. The Republican House and Senate showed there is ONE honest person. Trump will not be re-elected as Americans oppose his policies.
Romney is a Republican....IN NAME ONLY AS HE HAS ADMITTED!....He IS A PROGRESSIVE...START AT .40!

Romney is the only honest Republican. TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS ARE REPUBLICANS IN NAME ONLY. RONALD REAGAN WOULD NEVER BE A PART OF THE TRUMP REPUBLICAN PARTY. ROMNEY IS NOT A PROGRESSIVE. HE IS CLOSER TO REAL AMERICANS THAN TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS ARE.

Romney ADMITS ON THAT VIDEO THAT HE IS A PROGRESSIVE....OH, I FORGET. BIDEN ADMITTING ON VIDEO TO EXTORTION AND A PRID QUO PRO ISN'T WHATVOUR EYES AND EARS SENDS TO A THINKING BRAIN....You need help trying to find a thinking brain!...Need me to post Romney admitting he is a progressive ...again?

I am looking at Romney's voting record. He has largely stuck to the Republican line. That does not sound like a progressive. That is a standard line for Trump supporters. Biden did not extort Ukraine. He delivered the official OBAMA Administration policy which was supported by Republicans, the world community and Ukrainians.

On important issues he voted 80% with Rep. NOT a sterling record, especiallyvcomingvfrom a RED STATE!

Her antics are an effort to appease her base and garner their support. She knows the Ds failed miserably. She’s just trying to save face as the election approaches.

Well she is in fact driving supporters and votes away.
If the Democrats had a lick of sense, they'd find a way to rid themselves of that crazy bitch PDQ and along with Schiff, Nadler, and the other trully obnoxious assholes they have like AOC, Waters and others. Doing that would make the others pull their heads out of their ass and straighten up and fly right. In short they are way overdue for a very thorough purge.

View attachment 305022

The AG has every right to investigate anything he suspects as criminal. You have no idea what you're talking about.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Barr opened the investigation to placate Trump.
In the Communists OPINION!....Which we know is worthless!....Crimes of DemonRATS on video is enough to start an investigation....but keep trying!..Lololol

Who is accepting help from Russia in 2020? It is Trump and his supporters. You are the Communist. You also qualify as a DEMON an a RAT so you must be a DEMONRAT.

Strong arming a ally for help in the election is okay. OMG but gasp, tearing up his holiness's script! Sacrilege! Off with her head!

Who strong armed anybody? And who ever did what that pig did?

"The president asked a foreign government to investigate his political rival. The president withheld vital military funds from that government to press it to do so. The president delayed funds for an American ally at war with Russian invaders. The president’s purpose was personal and political. Accordingly, the president is guilty of an appalling abuse of public trust.

What he did was not perfect. No, it was a flagrant assault on our electoral rights, our national security and our fundamental values. Corrupting an election to keep oneself in office is perhaps the most abusive and destructive violation of one’s oath of office that I can imagine."

"I sought to hear testimony from John Bolton, not only because I believed he could add context to the charges, but also because I hoped that what he might say could raise reasonable doubt and thus remove from me the awful obligation to vote for impeachment."

<Mitts speach> NY time paywall.....

It was a first for the "Pig" as you say, to weaponize foreign aid money against the opposing party. No other president has done that.
That's a Hoax, and everybody knew it.

Let me remind you how COUP 1.0 & 2.0 started

160726-putin-hrc-apec-mbe-422p_76560162e30c1c7d83c6e89a8c8508e3.fit-760w.jpg

I got Dossier for you

Nah. that's Hillary saying: "Hey Vlad, I got some good Uranium ore for sale. Cheap! You in?
Nah it was probably more like...

Now that you got Ukraine to get rid of their missiles, and Obama said he'd have more flexibility, can I have The Crimea and Invade Ukraine like Obama promised I could?

He promised all he would send them are blankets & NOT bullets,.....right?

And don't forget to send that $150 Billion to my ally Iran for them to buy Obama Bombs from us with Obama Bucks.

And thanks for The Russian Reset which allowed us to get our hooks in to US Tech companies, and thanks for 20% of US Uranium, and The Aleutian Islands too, COMRADE!

Now you're just dumbly winging it by jumbling history. Hillary was SoS for the first 4 years of Obama's terms. The Ukrainians didn't throw off the fucking Russian Pussies until 2014.

This was much earlier, right after the US bought all that enriched uranium from the old decommission Soviet warheads. She conned him into buy some low producing Dirt mines in the desert. That's why he hated her so much. "I gave her 500 tons worth of highly enriched uranium and all I got was some US Dirt mines in the desert"

View attachment 305022

The AG has every right to investigate anything he suspects as criminal. You have no idea what you're talking about.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Barr opened the investigation to placate Trump.
In the Communists OPINION!....Which we know is worthless!....Crimes of DemonRATS on video is enough to start an investigation....but keep trying!..Lololol

Who is accepting help from Russia in 2020? It is Trump and his supporters. You are the Communist. You also qualify as a DEMON an a RAT so you must be a DEMONRAT.
And WHO PAID FOR THE RUSSIAN DOSSIER AGAINST TRUMP....THE DNC AND THE HILDEBEAST....DO YOU DENY THESE FACTS?...IT IS THE BEASTY THST NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED FOR FOREIGN INTERFERENCE!

"The president asked a foreign government to investigate his political rival. The president withheld vital military funds from that government to press it to do so. The president delayed funds for an American ally at war with Russian invaders. The president’s purpose was personal and political. Accordingly, the president is guilty of an appalling abuse of public trust.

What he did was not perfect. No, it was a flagrant assault on our electoral rights, our national security and our fundamental values. Corrupting an election to keep oneself in office is perhaps the most abusive and destructive violation of one’s oath of office that I can imagine."

"I sought to hear testimony from John Bolton, not only because I believed he could add context to the charges, but also because I hoped that what he might say could raise reasonable doubt and thus remove from me the awful obligation to vote for impeachment."

It was a first for the "Pig" as you say, to weaponize foreign aid money against the opposing party. No other president has done that.

I got Dossier for you

Nah. that's Hillary saying: "Hey Vlad, I got some good Uranium ore for sale. Cheap! You in?

Now that you got Ukraine to get rid of their missiles, and Obama said he'd have more flexibility, can I have The Crimea and Invade Ukraine like Obama promised I could?

And don't forget to send that $150 Billion to my ally Iran for them to buy Obama Bombs from us with Obama Bucks.

And thanks for The Russian Reset which allowed us to get our hooks in to US Tech companies, and thanks for 20% of US Uranium, and The Aleutian Islands too, COMRADE!

Now you're just dumbly winging it by jumbling history. Hillary was SoS for the first 4 years of Obama's terms. The Ukrainians didn't throw off the fucking Russian Pussies until 2014.

This was much earlier, right after the US bought all that enriched uranium from the old decommission Soviet warheads. She conned him into buy some low producing Dirt mines in the desert. That's why he hated her so much. "I gave her 500 tons worth of highly enriched uranium and all I got was some US Dirt mines in the desert"

Whenever left wingers are this angry, something really really good must have happened.....

On important issues he voted 80% with Rep. NOT a sterling record, especiallyvcomingvfrom a RED STATE!

When you vote 80% for Republicans, you are a Republican. Clearly he is a moderate. Trump got trounced in the primaries in 2016 and got 46% of the vote to Romney's 73% in 2012.

George Washington University Law professor and self described Democrat Jonathan Turley is calling for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to resign if she can't maintain the dignity of her position.
The fish stinks from the head. If Trump can't maintain the dignity of his office, don't be surprised that others throw it back in his face.
So you believe in “he started it first.” My kids believed that, then they turned six.
If the "he" was you, then they had a point.

So you believe in the "he started it" BS. Good to know kid.

Trump has been a offensive, obnoxious egomaniac who has violated every bit of decorum the office once held from day one. Even a large number of his supporters wish he would be more responsible with his tweets.

So that gives Democrats the right to be just as childish? Got it, you are part of the "he started it" group. Trump needs to quit Twitter, I have said that for a long time. I didn't vote for him and won't vote for him because of this type of stuff. What is more annoying is that everyone uses it as an excuse to sink to the lower levels. I don't understand it.

I got Dossier for you

putin-clinton.png

upload_2020-2-6_11-40-54-jpeg.305046

Well she is in fact driving supporters and votes away.
If the Democrats had a lick of sense, they'd find a way to rid themselves of that crazy bitch PDQ and along with Schiff, Nadler, and the other trully obnoxious assholes they have like AOC, Waters and others. Doing that would make the others pull their heads out of their ass and straighten up and fly right. In short they are way overdue for a very thorough purge.

AOC has no chance at reelection. I read where most of the people in her district not only don't like her, but are embarrassed she represents them. She'll be lucky to get her job back schlepping drinks, and probably won't get much in the way of tips.

When you vote 80% for Republicans, you are a Republican. Clearly he is a moderate. Trump got trounced in the primaries in 2016 and got 46% of the vote to Romney's 73% in 2012.

No you are a RINO

AND ABOUT THE HILDEBEASTS RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE....
Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier
Oct 24, 2017 · The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing

And WHO PAID FOR THE RUSSIAN DOSSIER AGAINST TRUMP....THE DNC AND THE HILDEBEAST....DO YOU DENY THESE FACTS?...IT IS THE BEASTY THST NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED FOR FOREIGN INTERFERENCE!

THE RUSSIANS HACKED THE DNC SERVERS AND PODESTA'S E-MAILS TO HELP TRUMP. TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN GAVE A PERSON WITH TIES TO RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE INTERNAL POLLING DATA AND OTHER CAMPAIGN INFORMATION. LIAR.

Do you really think she has a base at this point? I think this whole impeachment fiasco put her on the slippery slope to nowheresville.

She's from California, which is hardly a hotbed of intelligence, common sense, and decorum. So yeah, she probably still has a base.

No you are a RINO

Oct 24, 2017 · The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing

I AM A Ronald Reagan Republican. I am not a member of the Trump Republican Party.

The dossier was put together using Steele's sources. The Russians did not want Clinton to win. Several aspects of the dossier was confirmed as true.

She's trying to save her status as leader of the party in the event she loses the gavel.
I believe she will lose both very shortly.

Jo

He's a Republican. Turley has no clue what he is talking about. Donald Trump has long shredded all decorum and civility. Jonathan Turley is revolting and this tweet says it all.

Corie Whalen

@CorieWhalen

·
Feb 4

I deem this genre of outrage “decorum inversion.” The President of the United States acts like a psycho constantly, nuking any expectation of normalcy. But the second someone else does something off color, especially as it relates to him, we must clutch our pearls in horror!

1f644.png
Caught this idiot LYING....AGAIN!

Who Is Jonathan Turley? Republicans' Lone Expert on Impeachment

Dec 4, 2019 · Jonathan Turley, a professor at George Washington University Law School, represented a Democratic-appointed federal judge

BOY, too bad I can't be paid to uncover all the lefts lies in this blog!....ROTFLMFAO!

Turley was the REPUBLICAN witness called by House Republicans. During his testimony, he contradicted what he said in 2014. In 2014, he ⁰
Caught this idiot LYING....AGAIN!

Who Is Jonathan Turley? Republicans' Lone Expert on Impeachment

Dec 4, 2019 · Jonathan Turley, a professor at George Washington University Law School, represented a Democratic-appointed federal judge

BOY, too bad I can't be paid to uncover all the lefts lies in this blog!....ROTFLMFAO!

Turley was the REPUBLICAN witness called by House Republicans. During his testimony, he contradicted what he said in 2014. In 2014, he seemed to be trying to egg Republicans into impeaching Obama.

TYou tell so many lies, it is hard to keep track.

seemed to be trying to egg Republicans into impeaching Obama.

TYou tell so many lies, it is hard to keep track.
Yes, one DemonRAT that was willing to TELL THE TRUTH. instead of the party line....Democrat appointed judge...you forget that FACT?....WE Know you twist shit, perhaps I should concentrate on watching the kids you post...3 demonRAT lying judges and ONE that didnt....ROTFLMFAO

Turley has been a REPUBLICAN go to since the attempt to remove Clinton. In 2014, Turley said there did not have to be a statutory crime to impeach. In 2019, Turley reversed that. The other experts who testified got it right. Turley did not.
He is a Constitutionalist....something you Anti-Americans know nothing about!

He is a fake Constitutionalist unless the Constitution was changed after 2014. You un-American Trump supporters need to read up on the Constitution. Try reading about Congress' power of oversight and power of the purse.

No you are a RINO

I AM A Ronald Reagan Republican. I am not a member of the Trump Republican Party.

The dossier was put together using Steele's sources. The Russians did not want Clinton to win. Several aspects of the dossier was confirmed as true.

And one of Steele's sources was the Russian government.

Forum List

Back