Democrat Law Professor (Turley) Calls on Pelosi to Resign!!!

Let's hope Nauseating Nancy is the face of the Dems in November. If she leaves, she won't be. If she stays, it will hurt the Dems at the polls.

Please stay, Nauseating Nancy. Your face is something not even a mother could love....

Her antics are an effort to appease her base and garner their support. She knows the Ds failed miserably. She’s just trying to save face as the election approaches.

I think she's just old and cranky. January jobs report was incredible. The economy is doing fantastic. They couldn't convince Republicans to stall their little impeachment show to keep Sander's and Warren benched thus giving Joe the run of the country for his nomination. To add insult to injury, Barr and Durham are looking into the actions of the last administration.

Everything they do turns to crap. The Russian hoax failed, the attempt to stop Kavanaugh failed, the impeachment failed, their caucus failed, their pick for presidential nomination is currently failing, and Trump's likelihood of reelection has never been stronger.

View attachment 305022

The recovery started under Obama. The unemployment rate was 4.8%. Barr and Durham are abusing their authority which seems to be par for this administration.

There was no Russia hoax. Trump is getting help from the Russians for 2020. We have a sexual assaulter on the Supreme Court. The impeachment hardly failed. The Republican House and Senate showed there is ONE honest person. Trump will not be re-elected as Americans oppose his policies.

The AG has every right to investigate anything he suspects as criminal. You have no idea what you're talking about.

George Washington University Law professor and self described Democrat Jonathan Turley is calling for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to resign if she can't maintain the dignity of her position.
The fish stinks from the head. If Trump can't maintain the dignity of his office, don't be surprised that others throw it back in his face.
So you believe in “he started it first.” My kids believed that, then they turned six.
If the "he" was you, then they had a point.

So you believe in the "he started it" BS. Good to know kid.

Trump has been a offensive, obnoxious egomaniac who has violated every bit of decorum the office once held from day one. Even a large number of his supporters wish he would be more responsible with his tweets.

Let's hope Nauseating Nancy is the face of the Dems in November. If she leaves, she won't be. If she stays, it will hurt the Dems at the polls.

Please stay, Nauseating Nancy. Your face is something not even a mother could love....

If Nancy goes, it should be because she's too old and feeble to do the job any longer. When she speaks, it reminds me of people I used to see in the nursing homes when I was delivering medical equipment.

Strong arming a ally for help in the election is okay. OMG but gasp, tearing up his holiness's script! Sacrilege! Off with her head!

Who strong armed anybody? And who ever did what that pig did?

"The president asked a foreign government to investigate his political rival. The president withheld vital military funds from that government to press it to do so. The president delayed funds for an American ally at war with Russian invaders. The president’s purpose was personal and political. Accordingly, the president is guilty of an appalling abuse of public trust.

What he did was not perfect. No, it was a flagrant assault on our electoral rights, our national security and our fundamental values. Corrupting an election to keep oneself in office is perhaps the most abusive and destructive violation of one’s oath of office that I can imagine."

"I sought to hear testimony from John Bolton, not only because I believed he could add context to the charges, but also because I hoped that what he might say could raise reasonable doubt and thus remove from me the awful obligation to vote for impeachment."

<Mitts speach> NY time paywall.....

It was a first for the "Pig" as you say, to weaponize foreign aid money against the opposing party. No other president has done that.
That's a Hoax, and everybody knew it.

Let me remind you how COUP 1.0 & 2.0 started

160726-putin-hrc-apec-mbe-422p_76560162e30c1c7d83c6e89a8c8508e3.fit-760w.jpg

I got Dossier for you

Nah. that's Hillary saying: "Hey Vlad, I got some good Uranium ore for sale. Cheap! You in?
Nah it was probably more like...
160726-putin-hrc-apec-mbe-422p_76560162e30c1c7d83c6e89a8c8508e3.fit-760w.jpg

Now that you got Ukraine to get rid of their missiles, and Obama said he'd have more flexibility, can I have The Crimea and Invade Ukraine like Obama promised I could?

He promised all he would send them are blankets & NOT bullets,.....right?

And don't forget to send that $150 Billion to my ally Iran for them to buy Obama Bombs from us with Obama Bucks.

And thanks for The Russian Reset which allowed us to get our hooks in to US Tech companies, and thanks for 20% of US Uranium, and The Aleutian Islands too, COMRADE!

Last edited:
George Washington University Law professor and self described Democrat Jonathan Turley is calling for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to resign if she can't maintain the dignity of her position.
The fish stinks from the head. If Trump can't maintain the dignity of his office, don't be surprised that others throw it back in his face.
So you believe in “he started it first.” My kids believed that, then they turned six.

Trump has been a offensive, obnoxious egomaniac who has violated every bit of decorum the office once held from day one. Even a large number of his supporters wish he would be more responsible with his tweets.
images

(CNN) — House Republicans plan to introduce a disapproval resolution condemning House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for ripping up her copy of President Donald Trump’s State of the Union speech.

A vote related to the resolution is expected in the House on Thursday, according to House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer’s office, though the measure — a privileged resolution under the House rules — is not expected to pass. Procedurally, the vote is likely to be on whether to table the resolution, rather than on the resolution itself.

Later Thursday, Rep. Matt Gaetz, a Florida Republican who’s a strong Trump supporter and defender, said on Twitter that he was filing an ethics complaint against Pelosi. He attached a letter addressed to Reps. Ted Deutch, a Florida Democrat who’s the chairman of the House Ethics Committee, and Kenny Marchant of Texas, the committee’s top Republican.

“BREAKING: I’m filing an ethics complaint against @SpeakerPelosi for destroying @realDonaldTrump’s State of the Union speech,” he tweeted. “Her conduct was beneath the dignity of the House, and a potential violation of law (18 USC 2071),” a measure concerning the destruction of government records.

House GOP members introduce resolution to condemn Pelosi for ripping up Trump’s speech

Matt Gaetz is a clown. This ethics complaint should be filed in the trash can. Gaetz illegally crashed a secured room and talked on a cell phone which is against the rules. The headline exonerates her. She ripped up HER copy.

* Trump never threatened to withhold aid based on Zelensky's cooperation.

Several witnesses testimonies disputes that.

None of which ever spoke to Trump directly about it. They all assumed.....except Sondland of course, and he testified that Trump told him he wanted no quid pro quo.

Witnesses that assume wouldn't even be allowed to testify in a court of law. They are not witnesses to anything.

"While many will celebrate her trolling of the president, she tore up something far more important than a speech. Pelosi has shredded decades of tradition, decorum, and civility that the nation could use now more than ever. The House speaker is more than a political partisan, particularly when carrying out functions such as the State of the Union address. A president appears in the House as a guest of both chambers of Congress. The House speaker represents not her party or herself but the entirety of the chamber. At that moment, she must transcend her own political ambitions and loyalties," Turley writes at The Hill. "If Trump made the State of the Union look like Oprah, then Pelosi made it look like Jerry Springer."

In his piece, Turley chides the Speaker for failing to use proper titles while introducing President Trump and called her decision to rip up the text of his speech "revolting." Pelosi justified her behavior by saying it was the "courteous thing to do."

"Pelosi has demolished decades of tradition with this poorly considered moment. Of course, many will celebrate her conduct and be thrilled by the insult to Trump. However, even those of us who disagree with his policies should consider what Pelosi destroyed in her moment of rage. She shredded the pretense of governing with civility and dignity in the House. Notably, she did not wait to rip up her copy of the speech until after she left the House floor. Pelosi wanted to do it at the end of the speech, in front of the camera, with the president still in the chamber," he continued.

(Excerpt) Read more at townhall.com ...

--------------

comduct that warrants her removal.

she planned it all along. we have the video of her practicing and doing the microtears during the speech.

He's a Republican. Turley has no clue what he is talking about. Donald Trump has long shredded all decorum and civility. Jonathan Turley is revolting and this tweet says it all.

Corie Whalen

@CorieWhalen

·
Feb 4

I deem this genre of outrage “decorum inversion.” The President of the United States acts like a psycho constantly, nuking any expectation of normalcy. But the second someone else does something off color, especially as it relates to him, we must clutch our pearls in horror!

1f644.png
Caught this idiot LYING....AGAIN!

Who Is Jonathan Turley? Republicans' Lone Expert on Impeachment

Dec 4, 2019 · Jonathan Turley, a professor at George Washington University Law School, represented a Democratic-appointed federal judge

BOY, too bad I can't be paid to uncover all the lefts lies in this blog!....ROTFLMFAO!

Turley was the REPUBLICAN witness called by House Republicans. During his testimony, he contradicted what he said in 2014. In 2014, he ⁰

"While many will celebrate her trolling of the president, she tore up something far more important than a speech. Pelosi has shredded decades of tradition, decorum, and civility that the nation could use now more than ever. The House speaker is more than a political partisan, particularly when carrying out functions such as the State of the Union address. A president appears in the House as a guest of both chambers of Congress. The House speaker represents not her party or herself but the entirety of the chamber. At that moment, she must transcend her own political ambitions and loyalties," Turley writes at The Hill. "If Trump made the State of the Union look like Oprah, then Pelosi made it look like Jerry Springer."

In his piece, Turley chides the Speaker for failing to use proper titles while introducing President Trump and called her decision to rip up the text of his speech "revolting." Pelosi justified her behavior by saying it was the "courteous thing to do."

"Pelosi has demolished decades of tradition with this poorly considered moment. Of course, many will celebrate her conduct and be thrilled by the insult to Trump. However, even those of us who disagree with his policies should consider what Pelosi destroyed in her moment of rage. She shredded the pretense of governing with civility and dignity in the House. Notably, she did not wait to rip up her copy of the speech until after she left the House floor. Pelosi wanted to do it at the end of the speech, in front of the camera, with the president still in the chamber," he continued.

--------------

she planned it all along. we have the video of her practicing and doing the microtears during the speech.

He's a Republican. Turley has no clue what he is talking about. Donald Trump has long shredded all decorum and civility. Jonathan Turley is revolting and this tweet says it all.

Corie Whalen

@CorieWhalen

·
Feb 4

I deem this genre of outrage “decorum inversion.” The President of the United States acts like a psycho constantly, nuking any expectation of normalcy. But the second someone else does something off color, especially as it relates to him, we must clutch our pearls in horror!

1f644.png

Dec 4, 2019 · Jonathan Turley, a professor at George Washington University Law School, represented a Democratic-appointed federal judge

BOY, too bad I can't be paid to uncover all the lefts lies in this blog!....ROTFLMFAO!

Turley was the REPUBLICAN witness called by House Republicans. During his testimony, he contradicted what he said in 2014. In 2014, he seemed to be trying to egg Republicans into impeaching Obama.

TYou tell so many lies, it is hard to keep track.

seemed to be trying to egg Republicans into impeaching Obama.

Yes, one DemonRAT that was willing to TELL THE TRUTH. instead of the party line....Democrat appointed judge...you forget that FACT?....WE Know you twist shit, perhaps I should concentrate on watching the kids you post...3 demonRAT lying judges and ONE that didnt....ROTFLMFAO

Her antics are an effort to appease her base and garner their support. She knows the Ds failed miserably. She’s just trying to save face as the election approaches.

I think she's just old and cranky. January jobs report was incredible. The economy is doing fantastic. They couldn't convince Republicans to stall their little impeachment show to keep Sander's and Warren benched thus giving Joe the run of the country for his nomination. To add insult to injury, Barr and Durham are looking into the actions of the last administration.

Everything they do turns to crap. The Russian hoax failed, the attempt to stop Kavanaugh failed, the impeachment failed, their caucus failed, their pick for presidential nomination is currently failing, and Trump's likelihood of reelection has never been stronger.

View attachment 305022

The recovery started under Obama. The unemployment rate was 4.8%. Barr and Durham are abusing their authority which seems to be par for this administration.

There was no Russia hoax. Trump is getting help from the Russians for 2020. We have a sexual assaulter on the Supreme Court. The impeachment hardly failed. The Republican House and Senate showed there is ONE honest person. Trump will not be re-elected as Americans oppose his policies.
Romney is a Republican....IN NAME ONLY AS HE HAS ADMITTED!....He IS A PROGRESSIVE...START AT .40!

Romney is the only honest Republican. TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS ARE REPUBLICANS IN NAME ONLY. RONALD REAGAN WOULD NEVER BE A PART OF THE TRUMP REPUBLICAN PARTY. ROMNEY IS NOT A PROGRESSIVE. HE IS CLOSER TO REAL AMERICANS THAN TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS ARE.

Sounds like an excuse to impeach a man that has done so much for Americs.....

An old list, but it will do...

• Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
  • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
  • We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
  • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES
  • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
  • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
  • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
  • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
  • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
  • Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
  • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
  • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
  • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
  • Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
  • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
  • As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
  • Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
  • Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
  • Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
  • Record number of regulations eliminated.
  • Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
  • Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
  • My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
  • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
  • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
  • Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
  • Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
  • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
  • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
  • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
  • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
  • Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
  • Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
  • Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
  • NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
  • Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
  • Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
  • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
  • Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
  • Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
  • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
  • Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
  • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
  • Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
  • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
  • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
  • Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
  • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
• Passing the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) that will bring relief and business to the American farmer.

• Passing 12 weeks of paid family leave for federal workers. An initiative that Ivanka Trump has been advocating for since Day One. And on a personal level, one that NO LESS than 10 career HUD employees thankedme for in private - with some even admitting they may vote for him in 2020.

• Reaching an historic trade deal with China that lifts the unfair tariff burden off the American tax-payer that the LAST THREE PRESIDENTS had no problem paying for DECADES.

• Getting Space Force

• Requiring Hospitals to publicly disclose the costs charged and paid by ALL insurance companies to ensure transparency and fair competition.

• Making animal cruelty a FEDERAL FELONY, praised by the American Humane Society as a bill they’ve been trying to pass for DECADES

• Forcing delinquent foreign countries to contribute an additional $530 BILLION to NATO so that Americans are no longer bearing the global burden

• Expanding federal civil rights protections against anti-semitism, which was duly praised by the President of the Anti-Defamation League

View attachment 305022

The AG has every right to investigate anything he suspects as criminal. You have no idea what you're talking about.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Barr opened the investigation to placate Trump.

The Republican House and Senate showed there is ONE honest person.

Well I think there were a few who've acknowledged that they accept that the shakedown corruption is wrong, but not impeachable. At least they are honorable enough to admit that they accept that type of corruption from their party. I'm not so sure they are willing to accept it from the opposition party.

The Republican House and Senate showed there is ONE honest person.

Well I think there were a few who've acknowledged that they accept that the shakedown corruption is wrong, but not impeachable. At least they are honorable enough to admit that they accept that type of corruption from their party. I'm not so sure they are willing to accept it from the opposition party.
Putin-and-Clinton-742759.jpg

View attachment 305022

Romney is a Republican....IN NAME ONLY AS HE HAS ADMITTED!....He IS A PROGRESSIVE...START AT .40!

Romney is the only honest Republican. TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS ARE REPUBLICANS IN NAME ONLY. RONALD REAGAN WOULD NEVER BE A PART OF THE TRUMP REPUBLICAN PARTY. ROMNEY IS NOT A PROGRESSIVE. HE IS CLOSER TO REAL AMERICANS THAN TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS ARE.

Romney ADMITS ON THAT VIDEO THAT HE IS A PROGRESSIVE....OH, I FORGET. BIDEN ADMITTING ON VIDEO TO EXTORTION AND A PRID QUO PRO ISN'T WHATVOUR EYES AND EARS SENDS TO A THINKING BRAIN....You need help trying to find a thinking brain!...Need me to post Romney admitting he is a progressive ...again?

--------------

Corie Whalen

@CorieWhalen

·
Feb 4

1f644.png

Turley was the REPUBLICAN witness called by House Republicans. During his testimony, he contradicted what he said in 2014. In 2014, he ⁰

--------------

Corie Whalen

@CorieWhalen

·
Feb 4

1f644.png

Turley was the REPUBLICAN witness called by House Republicans. During his testimony, he contradicted what he said in 2014. In 2014, he seemed to be trying to egg Republicans into impeaching Obama.

Yes, one DemonRAT that was willing to TELL THE TRUTH. instead of the party line....Democrat appointed judge...you forget that FACT?....WE Know you twist shit, perhaps I should concentrate on watching the kids you post...3 demonRAT lying judges and ONE that didnt....ROTFLMFAO

Turley has been a REPUBLICAN go to since the attempt to remove Clinton. In 2014, Turley said there did not have to be a statutory crime to impeach. In 2019, Turley reversed that. The other experts who testified got it right. Turley did not.

View attachment 305022

You have no idea what you are talking about. Barr opened the investigation to placate Trump.
In the Communists OPINION!....Which we know is worthless!....Crimes of DemonRATS on video is enough to start an investigation....but keep trying!..Lololol

--------------

Corie Whalen

@CorieWhalen

·
Feb 4

1f644.png

Corie Whalen

@CorieWhalen

·
Feb 4

1f644.png

Turley has been a REPUBLICAN go to since the attempt to remove Clinton. In 2014, Turley said there did not have to be a statutory crime to impeach. In 2019, Turley reversed that. The other experts who testified got it right. Turley did not.
He is a Constitutionalist....something you Anti-Americans know nothing about!

Forum List

Back