Democrat-Led House Judiciary Committee Launches Investigation Into Trump’s National Emergency

These traitorous Democrats sure do know how to waste taxpayers hard earned money. This is completely unnecessary!

Here We Go-> Democrat-Led House Judiciary Committee Launches Investigation Into President Trump's National Emergency Declaration
That’s not all they are investigating with Crooked Donnie

In the OP link these were the last three sentences in the article:

The President said Friday that he expects the 9th Circuit Court to challenge his emergency declaration which of course will then end up in the Supreme Court.

Where was the outrage after Obama Declared National Emergencies 13 Times Including Swine Flu, Iran and Flint Water Crisis?

US Presidents declaring national emergencies is nothing new, only the outrage is.
Hoss,
I totally agree that executive power has been expanded to unacceptable levels, particularly over the two previous administrations. However, what makes this a little different is that President Trump has sought funding from Congress, has not gotten the level funding he wished and is now by-passing Congress. While I understand the emotional response of “Payback’s a ...”, it masks the outrage we all should be feeling over an executive branch that is attempting to create a legal precedent that would allow one branch to cancel out the checks of another branch. If the Supreme Court agrees with the President, then we have just expanded the power of any future presidents well beyond anything the founding fathers imagined. We have the Bill of Rights specifically because the creation of a strong federal government is fertile ground for that same government to deny citizens of rights. So while I didn’t like the expansion of executive powers under GW Bush or Obama, neither was attempting to override the power of Congress.

I agree but in this case the Gruesome Twosome, Pelosi and Shumer were adamant about not giving even a dollar but relented and gave over a billion. The national emergency simply gives him the authority to shift funds from one department to another. The money was budgeted so it's not costing any more. The money he wanted would have increased the national debt by 5.7 billion. As for overriding Congress, it's obvious that the Democrats are playing spiteful politics and it's a national disgrace. I've been along that border for miles and miles and there are many places that an army could cross undetected. We need a wall.

These traitorous Democrats sure do know how to waste taxpayers hard earned money. This is completely unnecessary!

Here We Go-> Democrat-Led House Judiciary Committee Launches Investigation Into President Trump's National Emergency Declaration

The President said Friday that he expects the 9th Circuit Court to challenge his emergency declaration which of course will then end up in the Supreme Court.

Where was the outrage after Obama Declared National Emergencies 13 Times Including Swine Flu, Iran and Flint Water Crisis?

US Presidents declaring national emergencies is nothing new, only the outrage is.
Wrong. President Obama never called a national emergency to make an end run around Congress. This is a clear abuse of power.

Hoss,
I totally agree that executive power has been expanded to unacceptable levels, particularly over the two previous administrations. However, what makes this a little different is that President Trump has sought funding from Congress, has not gotten the level funding he wished and is now by-passing Congress. While I understand the emotional response of “Payback’s a ...”, it masks the outrage we all should be feeling over an executive branch that is attempting to create a legal precedent that would allow one branch to cancel out the checks of another branch. If the Supreme Court agrees with the President, then we have just expanded the power of any future presidents well beyond anything the founding fathers imagined. We have the Bill of Rights specifically because the creation of a strong federal government is fertile ground for that same government to deny citizens of rights. So while I didn’t like the expansion of executive powers under GW Bush or Obama, neither was attempting to override the power of Congress.
Obama and Holder already set the precedent, moron.
Settle down the adults are trying to have an intelligent conversation. Either read the whole post and try to understand some nuance or go troll someone else please.
You want to pretend that you're an adult? Really?

“Democrat [sic] -Led House Judiciary Committee Launches Investigation Into Trump’s National Emergency”

And appropriately so.

Trump’s declaration is reckless, irresponsible, and unwarranted – as in fact there is no ‘emergency.’

It’s nothing but a lie, an abuse of power, and a complete disregard for the will of the American people.

Hoss,
Settle down the adults are trying to have an intelligent conversation. Either read the whole post and try to understand some nuance or go troll someone else please.
Stawman vs Steelman arguments, google it and please change your approach or find someone else to bother.

“Democrat [sic] -Led House Judiciary Committee Launches Investigation Into Trump’s National Emergency”

And appropriately so.

Trump’s declaration is reckless, irresponsible, and unwarranted – as in fact there is no ‘emergency.’

It’s nothing but a lie, an abuse of power, and a complete disregard for the will of the American people.
Not a peep from you when you’re black faggot abused his power.

Hoss,
Stawman vs Steelman arguments, google it and please change your approach or find someone else to bother.
You're bothering me. Remember that, asshole?

Hoss,
So sad.

And appropriately so.

You need to write or call your Democrap Congress critter, Jones. He'll git 'er done.

And appropriately so.

The national emergency is real and warranted. It's Trump's responsibility to protect American citizens from these illegal third worlders.

So sad.
True. Alzheimer's is a terrible thing to watch.

LefTard Logic:
“American politicians governing for illegal wetbacks = Not Crooked”
“A POTUS doing what’s best for America’s Best = Crooked”

There is no emergency..
Any illegal alien who crosses our border without going through the immigration process is a national emergency.
will the sky, fall?

Forum List

Back