Democrat Nashville Mayor Resigns -- Now A Felon...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Man, what happened to Nashville? How did a corrupt Communist/Democrat become Mayor? So bizarre.

Nashville Mayor Megan Barry resigned on Tuesday amid a sex scandal involving her former head of security, a stunning fall from power for a leader who was once among Democrats' brightest political stars.

Barry announced her resignation at a packed morning news conference Tuesday at the mayor's office. It came after she pleaded guilty in court a half-hour earlier as part of a negotiated agreement with District Attorney Glenn Funk to felony theft over $10,000 related to her affair with her former police bodyguard...

Nashville Mayor Megan Barry resigns from office as part of guilty plea to felony theft charge
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Really? I mean were you under the impression that Rethuglicans had cornered the market?

Nashville had a Democrat mayor? I was there in October and it was a den of Trump sheep. Yokels and genetically crippled inbreds everywhere.

Then again... every other store was a cowboy boot/hat store where everything in them had clearly been designed by homosexuals. Hmm.

I love Tennessee. It's a very sad shame a Democrat ever got elected Mayor of Nashville. This is the result. What the hell were Tennesseans thinkin?

Man, what happened to Nashville? How did a corrupt Communist/Democrat become Mayor? So bizarre.

Nashville Mayor Megan Barry resigned on Tuesday amid a sex scandal involving her former head of security, a stunning fall from power for a leader who was once among Democrats' brightest political stars.

Barry announced her resignation at a packed morning news conference Tuesday at the mayor's office. It came after she pleaded guilty in court a half-hour earlier as part of a negotiated agreement with District Attorney Glenn Funk to felony theft over $10,000 related to her affair with her former police bodyguard...

Nashville Mayor Megan Barry resigns from office as part of guilty plea to felony theft charge
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Something about the last name Barry that sure has some bad press. Wonder if there is any relations?

washingtonpost.com: Barry Arrested on Cocaine Charges in Undercover FBI, Police Operation
D.C. Mayor Marion Barry was arrested on charges of possession of cocaine last night at the downtown Vista International Hotel after a fast-moving undercover investigation by the FBI and D.C. police that began several weeks ago, according to law enforcement officials and sources familiar with the arrest.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Something about the last name Barry that sure has some bad press. Wonder if there is any relations?

washingtonpost.com: Barry Arrested on Cocaine Charges in Undercover FBI, Police Operation
D.C. Mayor Marion Barry was arrested on charges of possession of cocaine last night at the downtown Vista International Hotel after a fast-moving undercover investigation by the FBI and D.C. police that began several weeks ago, according to law enforcement officials and sources familiar with the arrest.

I'm just still shocked folks in Nashville elected a Democrat Mayor. What the hell were they thinking?

Nashville had a Democrat mayor? I was there in October and it was a den of Trump sheep. Yokels and genetically crippled inbreds everywhere.

Then again... every other store was a cowboy boot/hat store where everything in them had clearly been designed by homosexuals. Hmm.

I love Tennessee. It's a very sad shame a Democrat ever got elected Mayor of Nashville. This is the result. What the hell were Tennesseans thinkin?

Whoever was last in charge didn't know what they were doing? That's generally why the pendulum swings the other way.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

OMG that's exactly what I was thinking - but I wasn't sure it was spelled with an 'e' or an 'e', so I just let it go.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

I'm just still shocked folks in Nashville elected a Democrat Mayor. What the hell were they thinking?
Bus of illegal immigrants heads to Nashville with motto 'No papers, no fear' | Nashville City Paper
A bus full of three dozen undocumented immigrants — displaying their illegal status for all to see — is set to stop in Nashville on Thursday to raise awareness of immigration politics.

The “UndocuBus,” as organizers call it, will be at a public rally Thursday near the Super Mercado La Reyna #2 at 3761 Nolensville Pike in Nashville from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. The group’s motto: “No papers, no fear.”
Does this explain anything?

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

I tried to google up some naked pictures of her, but there weren't any. Oh well.

She's still a scumbag. Enjoy losing your gun rights, scumbag felon Democrat. :biggrin:

Whoever was last in charge didn't know what they were doing? That's generally why the pendulum swings the other way.

Yeah but still, it wasn't necessary to put a corrupt Democrat in power. A really bad decision.

Yeah but still, it wasn't necessary to put a corrupt Democrat in power. A really bad decision.

It was their only other option.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Bus of illegal immigrants heads to Nashville with motto 'No papers, no fear' | Nashville City Paper
A bus full of three dozen undocumented immigrants — displaying their illegal status for all to see — is set to stop in Nashville on Thursday to raise awareness of immigration politics.

The “UndocuBus,” as organizers call it, will be at a public rally Thursday near the Super Mercado La Reyna #2 at 3761 Nolensville Pike in Nashville from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. The group’s motto: “No papers, no fear.”
Does this explain anything?

Yeah, she turned Nashville into a 'Sanctuary City' Hellhole. They should have locked her up. But instead they chose to give her a deal. Friends in high places i guess.

Nah, there's always options. A huge overreaction putting a corrupt Democrat in power. Tennesseans need to get it together.

Shocked? Has Nashville every elected a Republican mayor? The last 8 mayors of the consolidated metro area have been Democrats.

Shocked? Has Nashville every elected a Republican mayor? The last 8 mayors of the consolidated metro area have been Democrats.

Most Tennesseans despise Communists/Democrats. Time to boot the Democrats from Nashville once and for all.

Nah, there's always options. A huge overreaction putting a corrupt Democrat in power. Tennesseans need to get it together.

The other option was apparently another Republican, and they weren't up for that. I mean, I guess I could go Google for you, but I get the distinct impression you're doing more baiting than thinking over there, so I'm just gonna keep wandering the forum.

The other option was apparently another Republican, and they weren't up for that. I mean, I guess I could go Google for you, but I get the distinct impression you're doing more baiting than thinking over there, so I'm just gonna keep wandering the forum.

Most Tennesseans despise Communists/Democrats. So i don't know what's going on in Nashville. But i do know it's time to boot the Democrats once and for all.

Most Tennesseans despise Communists/Democrats. So i don't know what's going on in Nashville. But i do know it's time to boot the Democrats once and for all.

Dude. You forgot one of the basic tenets of neocons. VOTE THEFT! DEAD PEOPLE VOTING! HALP!!!

Forum List

Back