🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

democrat newspaper calls for gun confiscation, but, we shouldn't think they mean it, right?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yeah....they want all of our guns.....

Let me repeat that for the anti gunners who lie.....you want all of our guns.

You may not think you can get them all at once, which is what you want, but you will work, day in, day out to get all of our guns......except for yours of course.....you still want your guns.....mass graves don't fill themselves....

Hand over your weapons - The Boston Globe

The logic of gun control lies, at bottom, in substantially reducing the number of deadly weapons on the street — and confiscation is far and away the most effective approach.

You may not think you can get them all at once, which is what you want, but you will work, day in, day out to get all of our guns......except for yours of course.....you still want your guns.....mass graves don't fill themselves....

The logic of gun control lies, at bottom, in substantially reducing the number of deadly weapons on the street — and confiscation is far and away the most effective approach.

They want you to have no guns so you are at The Establishments mercy and anything can happen and no one in America will be able to defend themselves.

The only reason why they have not gone full on Soviet Tyranny is that America has about 400 million guns and that is the only thing stopping them, so they are fanatical and obsessed with taking Americans guns off them and probably in the final analysis using any means.

They could try. Wouldn't be pretty and they know it. Ergo, not gonna happen.

They want you to have no guns so you are at The Establishments mercy and anything can happen and no one in America will be able to defend themselves.

The only reason why they have not gone full on Soviet Tyranny is that America has about 400 million guns and that is the only thing stopping them, so they are fanatical and obsessed with taking Americans guns off them and probably in the final analysis using any means.

Imaagine their shock troops....black lives matter and antifa...those would be their goons collecting the guns.....

Imaagine their shock troops....black lives matter and antifa...those would be their goons collecting the guns.....

The situation would be if someone demanded that I hand to them my guns I would say you are going to have to kill me before I give away my guns because while I'm breathing these guns are mine and I'm keeping them.

The situation would be if someone demanded that I hand to them my guns I would say you are going to have to kill me before I give away my guns because while I'm breathing these guns are mine and I'm keeping them.

Sadly, they are just itching for the chance to do just that.......

Dear 2aguy the best way to ensure gun rights responsibility and protections is to promote everyone getting education and training in Constitutional law and enforcement. If everyone goes through similar training and screening as police and military, then both gun rights and other Constitutional laws will be enforced responsibly, for public safety and security, and everyone wins.

Liberals also "panic" every time the right opposed to abortion threatens to take rights away by legislation.

Don't take this fear and hate bait that just promotes DEPENDENCE on parties and politicians to control things through govt.

Don't fall for the bait. Take responsibility into your own hands, teach and train everyone you know, enforce the laws directly and that's the best way to protect and exercise rights.

Sadly, they are just itching for the chance to do just that.......

In the Soviet Union how Stalin got them to hand all their guns in was he did what he did to others including approx 7 million Ukranians, he started to deliberately starve them, of course the 7 million Ukranians were deliberately Genocided and starved to death they were targeted for death.

However Stalin started to starve the citizens as a means to get them to hand their guns in and for some time they held out and then they became desperate for food for themselves and their wives and children and so Moscow said well if you hand in your guns in return for them we will give you food and so they handed in many many millions of guns and in return got no food but instead millions went sent to the Gulags.

Unless they decide to confiscate your children from an "unsafe environment". Then what do you do?

The Australia model worked.

It took just 12 days for conservative Prime Minister John Howard to announce a full slate of gun restrictions in a nation with a long tradition of frontier firearms. There was a ban on automatic and semi-automatic weapons and shotguns, an extensive registration system, and a 28-day waiting period between getting a permit and buying a gun.

But the centerpiece was the mandatory buyback, with a temporary tax financing the multimillion dollar purchase of hundreds of thousands of weapons deemed illegal under the new law.

Some feared resistance. Howard, at one point, wore a bulletproof vest during a speech to a group of gun rights supporters. But the buyback went forward peacefully, and it claimed an estimated one-fifth of Australia’s gun stock — one of the largest gun confiscations in modern history.

The seizure and the other gun control measures seem to have had a significant effect. Since passage of the law, the country hasn’t seen a single mass shooting — defined as a killing of five or more people, not including the gunman.

A study by researchers at Australian National University and Wilfrid Laurier University found a 59 percent drop in the firearm homicide rate and a 65 percent decline in the firearm suicide rate in the decade after the law was introduced. And while critics have noted the firearm death rate was already declining before passage of the legislation, the data show it dropped twice as fast afterward.

Nobody want to take the guns from sane reasonable people. In your case, you might wan to hide yours. You're too nuts to be armed.

Agreed...this likely means we should expect more false flag events and Muslim terrorism, so that more the left media can do it's best to convince enough Americans to give up their gun rights.

Yeah, it did work. Read the entire article.

The problem is whether it would work here. Two problems exist: structurally (the 2dA) and culturally.

Are you dumb or just stupid? You found an entity out there that said something and project it on everyone else? You're trying to tell me i believe something, want something that i clearly dont. Idiotic to say the least. I'll assume the rest of your 30 posts today are equally as bad.

But hey...at least we can all agree that "good guy with a gun" factually does not prevent mass shootings. Fact. Proven. It might sometimes end them, but the task wasn't to end mass shootings of kids by deranged people sooner. Terrible solution. Terrible reason to deregulate more and make it easier for the deranged folks to get guns.

Forum List

Back