Democrat on Joe Rogan hammers CNN and hints at supporting Trump

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011

CNN is like an old nagging woman......lol

Some of his podcasts are so entertaining. I've also heard that he has the most listened to podcast in the world. Dunno how that metric is measured but I can sure see why.

CNN is like an old nagging woman......lol

Some of his podcasts are so entertaining. I've also heard that he has the most listened to podcast in the world. Dunno how that metric is measured but I can sure see why.

Ah, it always warms the cockles of my heart. The former Fear Factor host who, let's face it, is just another right wing bloviating hack with a microphone and an opinion. Of course right wingers swallow his pablum eagerly. That's what they do...because they're malleable.

Good to see you’re not holding his being a Hollywood elitist against him...for the time being.

Joe Rogan right wing? Lol
You CLEARLY don't watch his podcasts. CLEARLY

Sigh..I actually watch a lot of his podcasts...simply because being a former reality TV show host, he has the hook. Suck you in until he reveals his true purpose for sucking you in. Support Trump..Democrats bad....blecch.

Sigh..I actually watch a lot of his podcasts...simply because being a former reality TV show host, he has the hook. Suck you in until he reveals his true purpose for sucking you in. Support Trump..Democrats bad....blecch.
you seem a little triggered about a black man leaving the democrat party,,,

Uhh..no. No more than I am a true conservative leaving the Republican Party because of his opposition to Trump.

Good to see you’re not holding his being a Hollywood elitist against him...for the time being.
Rogan mocks those idiots. You too clearly don't watch his stuff. He loathes the fake people.

If you're interested in a good podcast of his watch this one.

Uhh..no. No more than I am a true conservative leaving the Republican Party because of his opposition to Trump.
yep youre triggered,,,

Rogan mocks those idiots. You too clearly don't watch his stuff. He loathes the fake people.

LOL.

Do you have ANYTHING of substance to offer or only endless shitposting?

Pot meet kettle.

LOL.

What substance are you looking for? Rogan is a hack. He doesn't offer any conversation of value beyond his own political leanings. Give me something in his video screed that actually addresses issues that mean something to the average person?
I'll wait...

LOL.

What substance are you looking for? Rogan is a hack. He doesn't offer any conversation of value beyond his own political leanings. Give me something in his video screed that actually addresses issues that mean something to the average person?
I'll wait...

He’s like a lot of other podcasters in that regard.

He was touting the benefits of Being in a Sensory Deprivation Tank while being whacked out on Shrooms on Adam Carols’ Podcast once. I sort of dismissed him after that.

The only reason the OP brings it up is because Rohan is from Hollywood and May vote for the blob. Not being essential has hurt his life pride I suppose.

Forum List

Back