Democrat Panic As It's Revealed AG Barr Is Overseas Collecting Evidence In Russia Probe Origins

Of course it's bullshit. That's why that imbecile couldn't post even an iota of proof that Shokin was actively investigating Burisma Holdings when he got fired.
I love it when I get you tards whining to each other...its not my fault that you can't see corruption where it is but see it where its not....that is a mental disorder....you need help butt kiss....
LOLOL

Still waiting for your proof that Shokin was actively investigating Burisma Holdings when he got sacked, Spunky.

:dance:

As more information trickles into the mainstream press regarding Burisma, the natural gas company Hunter Biden worked for, the latest refrain has become “the Ukrainian prosecutor Vice President Joe Biden wanted fired was not investigating Biden’s son” when he was investigating Burisma.

But this misses the very point of the allegations being lodged at Joe and Hunter Biden. Just because Hunter wasn’t at Burisma at the time of the alleged corruption does not mean that Hunter could not have played a role in shielding the company from later allegations. He was receiving over $50,000 per month to sit on Burisma’s board, despite zero experience in the industry.

Burisma Timeline Just Leads To More Questions About Hunter Biden
LOLOL

Again, Spunky fails to prove there was an ongoing investigation into Burisma Holdings when Shokin was sacked in 2016.

How many times are you going to prove you're full of shit?

One would have to be a biased blind tool to not see what went on here...oh that would describe you...I am not going to convince you to take my word for it that Biden is dirty....but all I can say is Flynn will walk...you didn't agree with me there either...or Trump didn't collude with Putin....you didn't take my word then either....maybe one day you will realize I've been right all along....so sit back and watch all of your political heroes go down in flames while Flynn sues the dems to death.....and President Trump wins a second term.....Buuuuaaahahahahaha
LOLOL

You poor, demented loser; Flynn has nothing to do with this.

You actually claimed Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings when he was fired. Now the forum sees you were full of shit since you have zero proof to back that bullshit up.

Doesn't bode well for trump.

So have there been any links to actual panic?

Outside of the fantasies of the "Gateway Pundit", which now appears to be an actual Trumpiverse "news" source?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I love it when I get you tards whining to each other...its not my fault that you can't see corruption where it is but see it where its not....that is a mental disorder....you need help butt kiss....
LOLOL

Still waiting for your proof that Shokin was actively investigating Burisma Holdings when he got sacked, Spunky.

As more information trickles into the mainstream press regarding Burisma, the natural gas company Hunter Biden worked for, the latest refrain has become “the Ukrainian prosecutor Vice President Joe Biden wanted fired was not investigating Biden’s son” when he was investigating Burisma.

But this misses the very point of the allegations being lodged at Joe and Hunter Biden. Just because Hunter wasn’t at Burisma at the time of the alleged corruption does not mean that Hunter could not have played a role in shielding the company from later allegations. He was receiving over $50,000 per month to sit on Burisma’s board, despite zero experience in the industry.

LOLOL

Again, Spunky fails to prove there was an ongoing investigation into Burisma Holdings when Shokin was sacked in 2016.

One would have to be a biased blind tool to not see what went on here...oh that would describe you...I am not going to convince you to take my word for it that Biden is dirty....but all I can say is Flynn will walk...you didn't agree with me there either...or Trump didn't collude with Putin....you didn't take my word then either....maybe one day you will realize I've been right all along....so sit back and watch all of your political heroes go down in flames while Flynn sues the dems to death.....and President Trump wins a second term.....Buuuuaaahahahahaha
LOLOL

You actually claimed Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings when he was fired. Now the forum sees you were full of shit since you have zero proof to back that bullshit up.

It shows I'm always right and you have been wrong...Trump is still president...Flynn will not go to jail....and Mueller wouldn't find that Trump colluded...remember all of those debates you had with me over that?....I'm just saying you might want to not disregard my opinion so quickly....

Joe is done....
Bernie is done...
and Pocahontas is your gal....Buuuuaaaaahahahahahahaha
Stay tuned Faunny....

Its closer to being proven than anything involving Trump and Russia....and we sat through two years of investigation...so lets investigate Biden too....
LOLOL

That's not how it works. You made a claim that Biden enriched either himself or his son. That's up to you to prove. But I like how you now want to investigate Biden to see if you can find the evidence to prove it. :lmao:

And now the stupid lol's after you get your face smashed into your pile of shit again. Hey jackass, Biden's kid got a lot of money from Ukraine and China. Due to? Daddy and his position. So to you, getting a lot of money is not getting enriched. Biden ADMITTED to this. But of course little yellow cowards like you are so uneducated that you keep denying things that have been proven multiple times. You lose. Again. As always.
LOL

Dumbfuck, earning a lot of money is not a crime. You yahoo's have failed miserably to show that Joe Biden enriched either himself or his son being at Burisma.

So now I laugh at you too.

You laugh because you're a little yellow coward who's getting his ass kicked again. Look dumbestfuck, making a lot of money enriches a person, thus destroying your argument in one fell swoop. Yet you claim Biden and his cokehead son did not get enriched. Your lack of education is showing as you don't know a simple definition. :290968001256257790-final:
LOL

Great, dumbduck.... show me where Joe Biden enriched Hunter Biden in all of this.....

LOLOLoL! Moving the goal posts like a good little yellow coward. You lose. Again. All that money dropped into that cokehead's lap because he was such a great guy huh? Nope. As a direct result of daddy's position. You can't even deny it, just spin until you dig to China.

LOLOL

That's not how it works. You made a claim that Biden enriched either himself or his son. That's up to you to prove. But I like how you now want to investigate Biden to see if you can find the evidence to prove it. :lmao:

And now the stupid lol's after you get your face smashed into your pile of shit again. Hey jackass, Biden's kid got a lot of money from Ukraine and China. Due to? Daddy and his position. So to you, getting a lot of money is not getting enriched. Biden ADMITTED to this. But of course little yellow cowards like you are so uneducated that you keep denying things that have been proven multiple times. You lose. Again. As always.
LOL

Dumbfuck, earning a lot of money is not a crime. You yahoo's have failed miserably to show that Joe Biden enriched either himself or his son being at Burisma.

So now I laugh at you too.

You laugh because you're a little yellow coward who's getting his ass kicked again. Look dumbestfuck, making a lot of money enriches a person, thus destroying your argument in one fell swoop. Yet you claim Biden and his cokehead son did not get enriched. Your lack of education is showing as you don't know a simple definition. :290968001256257790-final:
LOL

Great, dumbduck.... show me where Joe Biden enriched Hunter Biden in all of this.....

LOLOLoL! Moving the goal posts like a good little yellow coward. You lose. Again. All that money dropped into that cokehead's lap because he was such a great guy huh? Nope. As a direct result of daddy's position. You can't even deny it, just spin until you dig to China.
No one moves the goal post like Faunny....all pro goal post mover and master fabricator of evidence....and the prom queen denier of the truth....

LOLOL

At least you admit you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Isn't that right, cloudstrike.
No its obvious that you didn't read what I posted...and cloudstrike was a local company...honest mistake...but go ahead retard make a big deal over nothing...that seems to be the call of the day for dems....big deal over nothing...
Yes, loon, I read what you wrote. You don't know anything about cloudstrikeCrowdStrike and so you're hoping and waiting Barr & Giuliani find something good and spoonfeed you the deets.

:lmao:

But guess what, tard? The only thing they're gonna find is what they themselves manufacture because trump, as usual, fell for an Internet rightwingnut conspiracy. The DNC server is not in Ukraine. CrowdStrike is not connected to Ukraine. The 2016 hacking came from Russia.

Wrong as always jackass. It has been proven time and again that the DNC "hack" was an INSIDE JOB. The time frame and amount of information "stolen" could not be done by an outside source. Guess what little yellow coward? You look like an idiot again. hahahaha!

LOLOL

At least you admit you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Isn't that right, cloudstrike.
No its obvious that you didn't read what I posted...and cloudstrike was a local company...honest mistake...but go ahead retard make a big deal over nothing...that seems to be the call of the day for dems....big deal over nothing...
Yes, loon, I read what you wrote. You don't know anything about cloudstrikeCrowdStrike and so you're hoping and waiting Barr & Giuliani find something good and spoonfeed you the deets.

:lmao:

But guess what, tard? The only thing they're gonna find is what they themselves manufacture because trump, as usual, fell for an Internet rightwingnut conspiracy. The DNC server is not in Ukraine. CrowdStrike is not connected to Ukraine. The 2016 hacking came from Russia.

Wrong as always jackass. It has been proven time and again that the DNC "hack" was an INSIDE JOB. The time frame and amount of information "stolen" could not be done by an outside source. Guess what little yellow coward? You look like an idiot again. hahahaha!
If that had been proven you would have posted a link, or some kind of evidence.

Lying wingnut lies again.

The timing of the video and Hunters employment and the investigation coincide perfectly...dummy...

Bullshit.
Of course it's bullshit. That's why that imbecile couldn't post even an iota of proof that Shokin was actively investigating Burisma Holdings when he got fired.
LOLOL

Find credible sources because you're posting fiction.

Liar... I watched the video and at no point does he say "stop investigating the company my son works for."

If truth and reality was on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.
Changing prosecutors at that point in the investigation to a friendly prosecutor that shortly after shut down the investigation?...you are willfully dumb and beyond help....but you can see Russians where there are no Russians....LSD was your friend in your early years I'm guessing....
Great, let's see your evidence Burisma Holdings was being investigated when Biden git Shokin sacked.....
The timing of the video and Hunters employment and the investigation coincide perfectly...dummy...

Bullshit.

You seem to have a very limited vocabulary.

Are you a francoHFW sok ?

Wrong. There's just no need to waste a lot of words on that fake garbage.

Changing prosecutors at that point in the investigation to a friendly prosecutor that shortly after shut down the investigation?...you are willfully dumb and beyond help....but you can see Russians where there are no Russians....LSD was your friend in your early years I'm guessing....
Great, let's see your evidence Burisma Holdings was being investigated when Biden git Shokin sacked.....

Bullshit.

If you mean your posts...I agree.

Bullshit.

Yawn. Do better than that junior.

Bullshit.

Yawn. Do better than that junior.

Sure thing....boy.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

It shows I'm always right and you have been wrong...Trump is still president...Flynn will not go to jail....and Mueller wouldn't find that Trump colluded...remember all of those debates you had with me over that?....I'm just saying you might want to not disregard my opinion so quickly....

Joe is done....
Bernie is done...
and Pocahontas is your gal....Buuuuaaaaahahahahahahaha
Stay tuned Faunny....

Trump, Pompeo, Giuliani, and Pence are done.

And no one else.

Bullshit.
Like Agent Orange?

A275D3C8-2510-41DA-BAD5-163B25F49DCB.jpeg

Forum List

Back