Democrat Panic As It's Revealed AG Barr Is Overseas Collecting Evidence In Russia Probe Origins

Are you lying? Or just stupid?

Not only is that a company, and not Biden's son, even the company wasn't being investigated. in 2016 when Biden got Shokin fired.

The story behind Biden's son, Ukraine and Trump's claims

Ukraine’s current prosecutor, Yuriy Lutsenko, was quoted by Bloomberg News in May as saying he had no evidence of wrongdoing by Biden or his son. Bloomberg also reported that the investigation into Burisma was dormant at the time Biden pressed for Shokhin’s ouster.
Dude its your link that is false...we have Joe's own words....don't try and tell us Joe misspoke...that's a laugh....give it up...Joe is the dirtiest man in DC...besides Obama....:21:
LOL

Lying dumbfuck, you don't have Joe saying they don't get the money unless you halt the investigation.

There was no open investigation.

You're liberally making up what you wanted Biden to say.

:lmao:
Joe said fire that prosecutor or you won't get the money...the Ukrainian president told Joe that he will call Obama and Joe said Obama has signed off on it....do I have to link the video for your stupid ass again?...its all over this board go find it stupid fuck....
LOLOL

Great, so no quote from Biden saying give my son a job with Burisma or you don't get this money. No quote from Joe saying stop the investigation into Burisma or you don't get this money.

Thanks once again for demonstrating for the forum what a lying schmuck you are.
thumbsup.gif

:dance:
Joe said stop investigating the company my son works for...take out this prosecutor and put in the guy we want...you are a real tool you know that?....LMAO....
Liar... I watched the video and at no point does he say "stop investigating the company my son works for."

If truth and reality was on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Dude its your link that is false...we have Joe's own words....don't try and tell us Joe misspoke...that's a laugh....give it up...Joe is the dirtiest man in DC...besides Obama....:21:
LOL

Lying dumbfuck, you don't have Joe saying they don't get the money unless you halt the investigation.

Joe said fire that prosecutor or you won't get the money...the Ukrainian president told Joe that he will call Obama and Joe said Obama has signed off on it....do I have to link the video for your stupid ass again?...its all over this board go find it stupid fuck....
LOLOL

Great, so no quote from Biden saying give my son a job with Burisma or you don't get this money. No quote from Joe saying stop the investigation into Burisma or you don't get this money.

thumbsup.gif

Joe said stop investigating the company my son works for...take out this prosecutor and put in the guy we want...you are a real tool you know that?....LMAO....
Liar... I watched the video and at no point does he say "stop investigating the company my son works for."

Changing prosecutors at that point in the investigation to a friendly prosecutor that shortly after shut down the investigation?...you are willfully dumb and beyond help....but you can see Russians where there are no Russians....LSD was your friend in your early years I'm guessing....

LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

Changing prosecutors at that point in the investigation to a friendly prosecutor that shortly after shut down the investigation?...you are willfully dumb and beyond help....but you can see Russians where there are no Russians....LSD was your friend in your early years I'm guessing....
Great, let's see your evidence Burisma Holdings was being investigated when Biden git Shokin sacked.....

• Thanks
LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

Great, let's see your evidence Burisma Holdings was being investigated when Biden git Shokin sacked.....
The timing of the video and Hunters employment and the investigation coincide perfectly...dummy...

The good news here is that William Barr wouldn’t go near this if he didn’t know he has the law on his side. Lots of stuff leaking this afternoon about Australia, now this. Something big is about to drop this week.

Twitter
I hear he's asking Snowden about the quality of vodka and caviar and severity of winters.

He blackmailed the president of Ukraine to fire the Ukrainian prosecutor that was investigating the corrupt company that Hunter Biden was employed by....simpletons all over America are getting it...whats wrong with you?....and he said Obama was on board with the blackmail....

Not only is that a company, and not Biden's son, even the company wasn't being investigated. in 2016 when Biden got Shokin fired.

Ukraine’s current prosecutor, Yuriy Lutsenko, was quoted by Bloomberg News in May as saying he had no evidence of wrongdoing by Biden or his son. Bloomberg also reported that the investigation into Burisma was dormant at the time Biden pressed for Shokhin’s ouster.
LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

I think you progs are a disaster. Biden didn't say they're hunting down Santa Clause either, I win.

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

The timing of the video and Hunters employment and the investigation coincide perfectly...dummy...
I asked for evidence there was an open investigation at that time.

You gave zero evidence.

Thanks for once again demonstrating for the forum that you're a lying schmuck.
thumbsup.gif

LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

I think you progs are a disaster. Biden didn't say they're hunting down Santa Clause either, I win.
Maybe that's because they weren't hunting down Santa. Just like he didn't say he wanted an investigation into Burisma stopped since there was no active investigation into Burisma.

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

You seem to have a very limited vocabulary.

Are you a francoHFW sok ?

Bullshit.
Of course it's bullshit. That's why that imbecile couldn't post even an iota of proof that Shokin was actively investigating Burisma Holdings when he got fired.

Democrat Panic As It's Revealed AG Barr Is Overseas Collecting Evidence In Russia Probe Origins
There is no evidence to collect for Trump's demented conspiracy theory. Lickspittle Barr is wasting taxpayer dollars bigly on a wild goose chase.

Bullshit.

You seem to have a very limited vocabulary.

Are you a francoHFW sok ?
No he just lives in the real world and listens to actual journalism and honest politicians, brainwashed functional moron LOL.

• Thanks

Bullshit.
Of course it's bullshit. That's why that imbecile couldn't post even an iota of proof that Shokin was actively investigating Burisma Holdings when he got fired.
I love it when I get you tards whining to each other...its not my fault that you can't see corruption where it is but see it where its not....that is a mental disorder....you need help butt kiss....

Bullshit.
I love it when I get you tards whining to each other...its not my fault that you can't see corruption where it is but see it where its not....that is a mental disorder....you need help butt kiss....
LOLOL

Still waiting for your proof that Shokin was actively investigating Burisma Holdings when he got sacked, Spunky.

• Thanks

Bullshit.
LOLOL

Still waiting for your proof that Shokin was actively investigating Burisma Holdings when he got sacked, Spunky.

As more information trickles into the mainstream press regarding Burisma, the natural gas company Hunter Biden worked for, the latest refrain has become “the Ukrainian prosecutor Vice President Joe Biden wanted fired was not investigating Biden’s son” when he was investigating Burisma.

But this misses the very point of the allegations being lodged at Joe and Hunter Biden. Just because Hunter wasn’t at Burisma at the time of the alleged corruption does not mean that Hunter could not have played a role in shielding the company from later allegations. He was receiving over $50,000 per month to sit on Burisma’s board, despite zero experience in the industry.

Burisma Timeline Just Leads To More Questions About Hunter Biden

Biden learned it from both George Bush 1 & 2 with Harken Energy Corporation. They raked in millions from Saudi Bin Laden who later attacked US on 9/11

Bullshit.
LOLOL

As more information trickles into the mainstream press regarding Burisma, the natural gas company Hunter Biden worked for, the latest refrain has become “the Ukrainian prosecutor Vice President Joe Biden wanted fired was not investigating Biden’s son” when he was investigating Burisma.

But this misses the very point of the allegations being lodged at Joe and Hunter Biden. Just because Hunter wasn’t at Burisma at the time of the alleged corruption does not mean that Hunter could not have played a role in shielding the company from later allegations. He was receiving over $50,000 per month to sit on Burisma’s board, despite zero experience in the industry.

LOLOL

Again, Spunky fails to prove there was an ongoing investigation into Burisma Holdings when Shokin was sacked in 2016.

How many times are you going to prove you're full of shit?

• Thanks
Bullshit.
LOLOL

LOLOL

Again, Spunky fails to prove there was an ongoing investigation into Burisma Holdings when Shokin was sacked in 2016.

How many times are you going to prove you're full of shit?

One would have to be a biased blind tool to not see what went on here...oh that would describe you...I am not going to convince you to take my word for it that Biden is dirty....but all I can say is Flynn will walk...you didn't agree with me there either...or Trump didn't collude with Putin....you didn't take my word then either....maybe one day you will realize I've been right all along....so sit back and watch all of your political heroes go down in flames while Flynn sues the dems to death.....and President Trump wins a second term.....Buuuuaaahahahahaha

Forum List

Back