Democrat Panic As It's Revealed AG Barr Is Overseas Collecting Evidence In Russia Probe Origins

WHOLLY SHIT that's hilarious. Twice what they're accusing Trump of and so rich. Progs need to watch this. It might clue them in on their poor dispositions, but I doubt it.
Oh? What's wrong with it?

You following the Ukraine spectacle at all?
Sure, which is why I asked you based on your post. Seems you don't know or you would have said.

Oh well, c'est la vie.

What's your position on Trump and Ukraine?
I take this to mean you're dead set against staking a position, huh?

Regardless of your lack of convictions, my position on that is he asked a foreign leader to investigate a Democrat candidate in 2020 election who he would never have mentioned had Biden not been running. I see that as benefitting his own campaign and in violation of §30121. I also see him as a highly unstable, unhealthily narcissistic, and somewhat insane in that when such ludicrous statements are put out there about civil war ripping the country apart should he be impeached, a normal president would put the country ahead of him or herself and squash such rhetoric and calm the public. Instead, we have a maniac in the White house who thrives on the notion and stokes it.

I see. Well, he's already been found not to have violated campaign law. Folks like me view this as he asked them to investigate corruption, probably because it exists, which Trump is allowed to do. At the moment his people and admin. are enlisting more than just Ukraine, the left asked for it too.

I noticed you mentioned nothing about pro quo and holding back $ to Ukraine. What are the odds I can find one of your posts where you raised the issue, perhaps changing your tune? I think the odds are awesome.

As for Civil War, I get your point. I get his too, because among other things the left has proven to be a threat to the USA.

Sure, which is why I asked you based on your post. Seems you don't know or you would have said.

Oh well, c'est la vie.

Regardless of your lack of convictions, my position on that is he asked a foreign leader to investigate a Democrat candidate in 2020 election who he would never have mentioned had Biden not been running. I see that as benefitting his own campaign and in violation of §30121. I also see him as a highly unstable, unhealthily narcissistic, and somewhat insane in that when such ludicrous statements are put out there about civil war ripping the country apart should he be impeached, a normal president would put the country ahead of him or herself and squash such rhetoric and calm the public. Instead, we have a maniac in the White house who thrives on the notion and stokes it.

I see. Well, he's already been found not to have violated campaign law. Folks like me view this as he asked them to investigate corruption, probably because it exists, which Trump is allowed to do. At the moment his people and admin. are enlisting more than just Ukraine, the left asked for it too.

I noticed you mentioned nothing about pro quo and holding back $ to Ukraine. What are the odds I can find one of your posts where you raised the issue, perhaps changing your tune? I think the odds are awesome.

As for Civil War, I get your point. I get his too, because among other things the left has proven to be a threat to the USA.
He was cleared of violating laws by people he hired. I don't put a lot of stock in that over my own eyes which read what he said. As far as quid pro quo in Biden's part, that would require him or his son to have benefited by Shokin being fired. Well it's been more than a year since that video came out and to date, no one has been able to show where that happened. It only even became an issue a couple of weeks ago after we learned about the whistleblower and even then, it only became an issue as a distraction in a failed attempt to shift the heat off of Trump and onto Biden.

Oh well, c'est la vie.

Nothing you say is true. If Trump was about corruption he would not have mentioned a name. And do start repeating what Trump says over and over. We all read the transcripts and the complaint. Witnesses are coming. Repeating no quid pro quo like you did no collusion is going to get you nowhere.

They should be panicking....

WHOLLY SHIT that's hilarious. Twice what they're accusing Trump of and so rich. Progs need to watch this. It might clue them in on their poor dispositions, but I doubt it.

There is no reason to watch that video.

He can't even identify what's wrong with it. He just knows it's wrong because he was told it's wrong.

Willful blindness plagues the liberal.....and that is why they are always trying to cheat....if you are in the right you don't need to cheat...and impeach...and defend...oh it will be glorious to have Trump for a second term...thanks Pelosi...watching that video can leave no other opinion besides Biden blackmailed the leader of a foreign nation to protect his sons $50,000 per month job....AND...He says Obama the Kenyan was on board with the shake down....you can put blinders on but it makes you look really dumb....

The only one panicking is our goofy paranoid erratic immature liar in chief Donald Dork.

He can't even identify what's wrong with it. He just knows it's wrong because he was told it's wrong.

Willful blindness plagues the liberal.....and that is why they are always trying to cheat....if you are in the right you don't need to cheat...and impeach...and defend...oh it will be glorious to have Trump for a second term...thanks Pelosi...watching that video can leave no other opinion besides Biden blackmailed the leader of a foreign nation to protect his sons $50,000 per month job....AND...He says Obama the Kenyan was on board with the shake down....you can put blinders on but it makes you look really dumb....

Protect his son from what? Cloudstrike? :badgrin:

He can't?

No, he can't. If he could have, he would have. You couldn't either. When I asked you what was wrong with Biden using that loan as leverage to get Poroshenko to sack Shokin, you punted on 1st down.

Watching that video when you know what Biden was talking about reveals that you are lying.

Watching that video when you know what Biden was talking about reveals that you are lying.

WTF, so words mean nothing huh, Biden meant what you wanted him to mean I guess. Since you called the guy a liar, why don't you explain to all of us what Biden "really meant".

Yeah you don't want the truth to get out....

The truth has been out since 2014. And you aren't telling it.

2014?... now you have to go back to 2014 to dig up trash...ever heard of TDS?...

WTF, so words mean nothing huh, Biden meant what you wanted him to mean I guess. Since you called the guy a liar, why don't you explain to all of us what Biden "really meant".
If Biden did something wrong, why is it you're incapable of identifying what that something is?

Hey!!! CNN moron....He bragged about blackmailing the Ukrainian president to fire the prosecutor in Ukraine that was investigating the company Hunter Biden worked for....Ha Ha "worked" he was employed by....sounds worse than Trump's phone call....bye Joe.....

If Biden did something wrong, why is it you're incapable of identifying what that something is?
He blackmailed the president of Ukraine to fire the Ukrainian prosecutor that was investigating the corrupt company that Hunter Biden was employed by....simpletons all over America are getting it...whats wrong with you?....and he said Obama was on board with the blackmail....

Hey!!! CNN moron....He bragged about blackmailing the Ukrainian president to fire the prosecutor in Ukraine that was investigating the company Hunter Biden worked for....Ha Ha "worked" he was employed by....sounds worse than Trump's phone call....bye Joe.....
So what did Biden get out of it?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

So what did Biden get out of it?
A great do nothing job for his under qualified cocaine addicted son....it all goes into the Biden house of fun....

He blackmailed the president of Ukraine to fire the Ukrainian prosecutor that was investigating the corrupt company that Hunter Biden was employed by....simpletons all over America are getting it...whats wrong with you?....and he said Obama was on board with the blackmail....
Are you lying? Or just stupid?

Not only is that a company, and not Biden's son, even the company wasn't being investigated. in 2016 when Biden got Shokin fired.

The story behind Biden's son, Ukraine and Trump's claims

Ukraine’s current prosecutor, Yuriy Lutsenko, was quoted by Bloomberg News in May as saying he had no evidence of wrongdoing by Biden or his son. Bloomberg also reported that the investigation into Burisma was dormant at the time Biden pressed for Shokhin’s ouster.

Forum List

Back