Democrat Panic As It's Revealed AG Barr Is Overseas Collecting Evidence In Russia Probe Origins

Clinton didn't just say hi, he had a personal meeting with her in her plane.
103D8E64-AD70-4C47-AC4C-8D061C549635.jpeg

Faun predicted Hillary over Trump in a landslide.
Didn’t she get 5 million more votes?

That’s a landslide in presidential elections.
These loons know Trump is an illegitimate president. But the reality here is we are talking about 2019 and Trump has been caught. The polls didn't make that phone call or anything else associated with this situation.

Wow, what an asshole. You must be Antifa, the SS of the Democratic party
Antifa is awesome. If you hate Fascism.

Antifart is fascist. Leave it to a little hater dupe, like you, to not understand that.

What they oppose is fascist. But those like you support who they fight.

No, they are violent fascists who wish to end free speech in America. THAT IS A HALLMARK OF FASCISM YOU TWIT!
#WhinyLittleBitch

But, I thought you were a dude... so, you're actually a female dog?

That explains a lot about you.

Faun predicted Hillary over Trump in a landslide.

Libs on here haven’t learned a thing from past misjudgments. Hard headed and zero integrity.

What a fucked up combo.
I haven't learned? Show where I made any such predictions on either the 2018 election or the upcoming 2020 election....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Grassley Statement Regarding Intel Community Whistleblower
Oct 01, 2019

Butler County, Iowa – Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) made the following comments regarding the intelligence community whistleblower and related issues.

“This person appears to have followed the whistleblower protection laws and ought to be heard out and protected. We should always work to respect whistleblowers’ requests for confidentiality. Any further media reports on the whistleblower’s identity don’t serve the public interest—even if the conflict sells more papers or attracts clicks.

“No one should be making judgments or pronouncements without hearing from the whistleblower first and carefully following up on the facts. Uninformed speculation wielded by politicians or media commentators as a partisan weapon is counterproductive and doesn’t serve the country.

“When it comes to whether someone qualifies as a whistleblower, the distinctions being drawn between first- and second-hand knowledge aren’t legal ones. It’s just not part of whistleblower protection law or any agency policy. Complaints based on second-hand information should not be rejected out of hand, but they do require additional leg work to get at the facts and evaluate the claim’s credibility.

“As I said last week, inquiries that put impeachment first and facts last don’t weigh very credibly. Folks just ought to be responsible with their words.”

Grassley is the chairman and co-founder of the Senate Whistleblower Protection Caucus and has authored and co-authored many of the nation’s whistleblower protection laws.

Grassley Statement Regarding Intel Community Whistleblower | Chuck Grassley

No matter how you and the rest of Trumpits followers twisted these Ukraine bogus story ............. Trump is in deep dodo. Remember he love conspiracy theorist and bogus story.
No he isn't...Trump due to the dems and Pelosi and this bogus impeachment inquiry has raised over 16 million in campaign donations and counting....because of this he will win a second term and the dems could lose the house giving Trump a GOP house and senate....
How nice of moronic cult members to fund his legal fees.

Ouch that hurts.

And what do YOU think that has to do with Ukraine?
Trump Barr and Rudy think it has a lot to do with the Ukraine...Oh yeah...Barr is over there now....
LOLOL

I didn't ask for more evidence that you're a retard. I asked what you think CrowdStrike has to do with Ukraine.

Obviously, you don't have even your first fucking clue, so you confess you're waiting for Barr or Giuliani to spoon feed it to ya.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
I do not know...dummy..all I stated is that Trump and Barr and Rudy are interested in them...My speculation was ignored by you...so why answer your same questions over and over if you are too stupid to understand my retort....

You don’t know? What do you know anyway? You are just a Trump supporter.

Maybe if you pull your head in someone ass. Just maybe you will know the difference between fraud, bogus and conspiracy propaganda.

At least now we know that Trump and his dogs eating shit are scared of Biden become the next POTUS.

These people start with Trump will go to jail.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
And what do YOU think that has to do with Ukraine?
Trump Barr and Rudy think it has a lot to do with the Ukraine...Oh yeah...Barr is over there now....
LOLOL

I didn't ask for more evidence that you're a retard. I asked what you think CrowdStrike has to do with Ukraine.

Obviously, you don't have even your first fucking clue, so you confess you're waiting for Barr or Giuliani to spoon feed it to ya.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
I do not know...dummy..all I stated is that Trump and Barr and Rudy are interested in them...My speculation was ignored by you...so why answer your same questions over and over if you are too stupid to understand my retort....

You don’t know? What do you know anyway? You are just a Trump supporter.

Maybe if you pull your head in someone ass. Just maybe you will know the difference between fraud, bogus and conspiracy propaganda.

At least now we know that Trump and his dogs eating shit are scared of Biden become the next POTUS.

These people start with Trump will go to jail.

"Pull your head in someone ass"???? Damn, you libs can't even get that right.

They should be panicking....

WHOLLY SHIT that's hilarious. Twice what they're accusing Trump of and so rich. Progs need to watch this. It might clue them in on their poor dispositions, but I doubt it.

Oh? What's wrong with it?

You following the Ukraine spectacle at all?

Sure, which is why I asked you based on your post. Seems you don't know or you would have said.

Oh well, c'est la vie.

WHOLLY SHIT that's hilarious. Twice what they're accusing Trump of and so rich. Progs need to watch this. It might clue them in on their poor dispositions, but I doubt it.

Sure, which is why I asked you based on your post. Seems you don't know or you would have said.

Oh well, c'est la vie.

What's your position on Trump and Ukraine?

Oh well, c'est la vie.

What's your position on Trump and Ukraine?

I take this to mean you're dead set against staking a position, huh?

Regardless of your lack of convictions, my position on that is he asked a foreign leader to investigate a Democrat candidate in 2020 election who he would never have mentioned had Biden not been running. I see that as benefitting his own campaign and in violation of §30121. I also see him as a highly unstable, unhealthily narcissistic, and somewhat insane in that when such ludicrous statements are put out there about civil war ripping the country apart should he be impeached, a normal president would put the country ahead of him or herself and squash such rhetoric and calm the public. Instead, we have a maniac in the White house who thrives on the notion and stokes it.

Forum List

Back