Democrat Panic As It's Revealed AG Barr Is Overseas Collecting Evidence In Russia Probe Origins

And what do YOU think that has to do with Ukraine?
Trump Barr and Rudy think it has a lot to do with the Ukraine...Oh yeah...Barr is over there now....
LOLOL

I didn't ask for more evidence that you're a retard. I asked what you think CrowdStrike has to do with Ukraine.

Obviously, you don't have even your first fucking clue, so you confess you're waiting for Barr or Giuliani to spoon feed it to ya.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Trump Barr and Rudy think it has a lot to do with the Ukraine...Oh yeah...Barr is over there now....

No matter how you and the rest of Trumpits followers twisted these Ukraine bogus story ............. Trump is in deep dodo. Remember he love conspiracy theorist and bogus story.
Remember, at his core, trump is just another rightwing conspiracy nut. He spent 5 years hunting down Obama's birth certificate only to finally be forced to admit he got snookered. Now he's fallen for some CrowdStrike conspiracy nuttiness.

:cuckoo:

No matter how you and the rest of Trumpits followers twisted these Ukraine bogus story ............. Trump is in deep dodo. Remember he love conspiracy theorist and bogus story.
No he isn't...Trump due to the dems and Pelosi and this bogus impeachment inquiry has raised over 16 million in campaign donations and counting....because of this he will win a second term and the dems could lose the house giving Trump a GOP house and senate....
How nice of moronic cult members to fund his legal fees.

LOLOL

I didn't ask for more evidence that you're a retard. I asked what you think CrowdStrike has to do with Ukraine.

Obviously, you don't have even your first fucking clue, so you confess you're waiting for Barr or Giuliani to spoon feed it to ya.

I do not know...dummy..all I stated is that Trump and Barr and Rudy are interested in them...My speculation was ignored by you...so why answer your same questions over and over if you are too stupid to understand my retort....

No he isn't...Trump due to the dems and Pelosi and this bogus impeachment inquiry has raised over 16 million in campaign donations and counting....because of this he will win a second term and the dems could lose the house giving Trump a GOP house and senate....
Hey it was Pelosi that just said they could lose the house over this...you should pay better attention retard....

Dumbfuck.... there's nothing written anywhere that Pelosi has to call for a vote. She can simply authorize an impeachment inquiry, which is what she did. Deal with it.
That's what she did stupid but that wasn't wise...she will never get a partisan impeachment through the senate...LMFAO why are you arguing such nonsense?...LOL
What do you think I'm arguing? You just agreed with me that she authorized the impeachment inquiry.
I never disagreed with that...I watched her do it...but she went beyond house rules....they should have had a vote so the GOP would be involved and could call witnesses too...this will backfire on her if it ever goes to the senate...that's all I said dumbo...wipe off your coke bottle glasses or take a remedial reading course...

LOLOL

I do not know...dummy..all I stated is that Trump and Barr and Rudy are interested in them...My speculation was ignored by you...so why answer your same questions over and over if you are too stupid to understand my retort....
LOLOL

At least you admit you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Isn't that right, cloudstrike.

:lmao:

Hey it was Pelosi that just said they could lose the house over this...you should pay better attention retard....
She said it would be worth losing the House because it's the right thing to do.

Dumbfuck.... there's nothing written anywhere that Pelosi has to call for a vote. She can simply authorize an impeachment inquiry, which is what she did. Deal with it.
That's what she did stupid but that wasn't wise...she will never get a partisan impeachment through the senate...LMFAO why are you arguing such nonsense?...LOL
What do you think I'm arguing? You just agreed with me that she authorized the impeachment inquiry.
I never disagreed with that...I watched her do it...but she went beyond house rules....they should have had a vote so the GOP would be involved and could call witnesses too...this will backfire on her if it ever goes to the senate...that's all I said dumbo...wipe off your coke bottle glasses or take a remedial reading course...
LOL

You're too rightarded for words. There is no House rule which stipulates the House must vote on authorizing an impeachment inquiry.

face-palm-gif.278959

The good news here is that William Barr wouldn’t go near this if he didn’t know he has the law on his side. Lots of stuff leaking this afternoon about Australia, now this. Something big is about to drop this week.
Twitter
So there’s no Democrat panic, like your title lied about?
Since when were ulcers visible, doll?
When you claim something in a title shouldn’t the accompanying article back it up?

Are Trumpers so comfortable with lying that they just don’t know the truth anymore?

Now give me any evidence that a Democrat’s are panicking over a Attorney General who is getting exposed as a strong-arm thug. Personally I’m loving it. Australia already told him to go fuck himself, in diplomatic terms. More to come.

You Democrats have been in panic mode since election night 2016.

Excuse me? Isn’t this your thread?

Democrats already rationalizing their horrible 2018 midterm losses

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

The OP is Mr. White MAGA Man.

Hey barkeep, get a designated driver for Mr or Ms. Synthaholic. PLZ & THX

Can’t follow a thread? Sad!

LOLOL

At least you admit you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Isn't that right, cloudstrike.
No its obvious that you didn't read what I posted...and cloudstrike was a local company...honest mistake...but go ahead retard make a big deal over nothing...that seems to be the call of the day for dems....big deal over nothing...

May the pig die a horrible death and take trump with him
Wow, what an asshole. You must be Antifa, the SS of the Democratic party
Antifa is awesome. If you hate Fascism.

Antifart is fascist. Leave it to a little hater dupe, like you, to not understand that.

What they oppose is fascist. But those like you support who they fight.

No, they are violent fascists who wish to end free speech in America. THAT IS A HALLMARK OF FASCISM YOU TWIT!
#WhinyLittleBitch

She is trying to calm her retards in the house and cover up what Barr is up to with his investigation...dummy...but we will be very happy with one party rule for a few years...MAGA Baby!!!

LOL

You're too rightarded for words. There is no House rule which stipulates the House must vote on authorizing an impeachment inquiry.

face-palm-gif.278959
That is not what McCarthy said the minority leader...I think he knows the rules better than a dumb ass like you....

LOLOL

No its obvious that you didn't read what I posted...and cloudstrike was a local company...honest mistake...but go ahead retard make a big deal over nothing...that seems to be the call of the day for dems....big deal over nothing...
Yes, loon, I read what you wrote. You don't know anything about cloudstrikeCrowdStrike and so you're hoping and waiting Barr & Giuliani find something good and spoonfeed you the deets.

:lmao:

But guess what, tard? The only thing they're gonna find is what they themselves manufacture because trump, as usual, fell for an Internet rightwingnut conspiracy. The DNC server is not in Ukraine. CrowdStrike is not connected to Ukraine. The 2016 hacking came from Russia.

:dance:

She is trying to calm her retards in the house and cover up what Barr is up to with his investigation...dummy...but we will be very happy with one party rule for a few years...MAGA Baby!!!
LOLOL

Keep counting chickens.

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959
That is not what McCarthy said the minority leader...I think he knows the rules better than a dumb ass like you....
Dumbfuck ... can you read ... ?

The Impeachment Process in the House of Representatives

... if you can, show me where it say the House has to vote on authorizing an impeachment inquiry......

I won't hold my breath.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Faun predicted Hillary over Trump in a landslide.

Libs on here haven’t learned a thing from past misjudgments. Hard headed and zero integrity.

What a fucked up combo.

Forum List

Back