Democrat Panic As It's Revealed AG Barr Is Overseas Collecting Evidence In Russia Probe Origins

Even more revealing than Biden's admission of criminality have been the frantic efforts of those who try to deny its significance.
Let me know what you find when you find what was wrong with what Biden did.
Oh we must be close...the Obama troll is back....are you having lunch with the Obama's today?....
I'll take that as you have no fucking clue What Biden did wrong.
He used his power and influence to enrich himself via his family...1.5 billion from China to Hunter Biden?....for what?....well we are going to find out....a Ukraine oil corporation job at $50,000 per month job in a field he knows nothing about?....if that were Trump's son all hell would bust loose....

Except that Hunter Biden didn't take $1.5 billion out of China. Trump lied:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ide-trumps-false-claims-about-ukraine-bidens/
I don't give any weight to the Washington post.....try a site we can access without opening our wallet if you are going to link it moron....

They should be panicking....

Even more revealing than Biden's admission of criminality have been the frantic efforts of those who try to deny its significance.

Oh we must be close...the Obama troll is back....are you having lunch with the Obama's today?....

He used his power and influence to enrich himself via his family...1.5 billion from China to Hunter Biden?....for what?....well we are going to find out....a Ukraine oil corporation job at $50,000 per month job in a field he knows nothing about?....if that were Trump's son all hell would bust loose....

I've seen no evidence Joe Biden used his office to enrich himself and you've offered no evidence he had. As far as his son, getting a high paying job is not a crime and if any crimes were committed, you haven't shown those either.

No what they caught was president tramp strong arming the PM of Australia. Who told Barr to do it??

Tramp can't seem to let the Muller investigation go!!
You sound worried.
LOL LOL I'm hanging around just to get a chance to piss on GWB's grave Trump would be a double pisser
You'll probably forget to remove your diaper again.
meathead you're so original and so appropriately named

I've seen no evidence Joe Biden used his office to enrich himself and you've offered no evidence he had. As far as his son, getting a high paying job is not a crime and if any crimes were committed, you haven't shown those either.
And if enriching ones self is a crime throw Ivanka and her POS husband in jail too

Reverse the situation troll....be sincere just once in your life....

And if enriching ones self is a crime throw Ivanka and her POS husband in jail too
No....if they are prosecute...so lets prosecute Biden too...good with you?...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ide-trumps-false-claims-about-ukraine-bidens/
I don't give any weight to the Washington post.....try a site we can access without opening our wallet if you are going to link it moron....
LOLOL

Run, Forrest! Run!! :scared1:

False: Hunter Biden made a killing on a China deal

At various times Trump has claimed Hunter Biden “made millions of dollars from China” or “walks out of China with $1.5 billion in a fund” after hitching a ride with his father on Air Force Two. But there is no evidence to support those statements.

In December 2013, Hunter Biden and one of his daughters flew from Japan to China with Joe Biden on Air Force Two as the vice president embarked on a diplomatic mission.

Twelve days after he flew to Beijing, Hunter Biden joined an advisory board of a fund called BHR Partners, which had announced it would try to raise $1.5 billion. The New Yorker magazine reported that during the trip Hunter Biden arranged for his father to shake hands with Jonathan Li, who ran a Chinese private-equity fund and was one of the partners who had formed BHR.

But while Joe Biden was vice president, Hunter Biden was only on the board of the advisory firm that did not directly invest, but instead advised those who did. George Mesires, a lawyer for Hunter Biden, said he only took an equity stake in 2017, after Joe Biden was no longer vice president.

Mesires told The Fact Checker that the investment management company “was capitalized from various sources with a total of 30 million RMB [Chinese Renminbi], or about $4.2 million, not $1.5 billion.” Because Biden acquired a 10 percent minority interest, his “capital commitment is approximately $420,000,” Mesires said.

“To date, Mr. Biden has not received any return or compensation on account of this investment or his position on the board of directors,” Mesires added.

Reverse what? You're saying the Biden's committed crimes.

Don't just say it ... prove it.

LOLOL

At various times Trump has claimed Hunter Biden “made millions of dollars from China” or “walks out of China with $1.5 billion in a fund” after hitching a ride with his father on Air Force Two. But there is no evidence to support those statements.

In December 2013, Hunter Biden and one of his daughters flew from Japan to China with Joe Biden on Air Force Two as the vice president embarked on a diplomatic mission.

Twelve days after he flew to Beijing, Hunter Biden joined an advisory board of a fund called BHR Partners, which had announced it would try to raise $1.5 billion. The New Yorker magazine reported that during the trip Hunter Biden arranged for his father to shake hands with Jonathan Li, who ran a Chinese private-equity fund and was one of the partners who had formed BHR.

But while Joe Biden was vice president, Hunter Biden was only on the board of the advisory firm that did not directly invest, but instead advised those who did. George Mesires, a lawyer for Hunter Biden, said he only took an equity stake in 2017, after Joe Biden was no longer vice president.

Mesires told The Fact Checker that the investment management company “was capitalized from various sources with a total of 30 million RMB [Chinese Renminbi], or about $4.2 million, not $1.5 billion.” Because Biden acquired a 10 percent minority interest, his “capital commitment is approximately $420,000,” Mesires said.

“To date, Mr. Biden has not received any return or compensation on account of this investment or his position on the board of directors,” Mesires added.
That looks like hear say not a solid defense of Biden...Biden is on video bragging about blackmailing the Ukrainian president to fire the prosecutor investigating Hunter's company....on video buttkiss...you don't have Trump breaking the law on video or anywhere else....

Its closer to being proven than anything involving Trump and Russia....and we sat through two years of investigation...so lets investigate Biden too....

Its closer to being proven than anything involving Trump and Russia....and we sat through two years of investigation...so lets investigate Biden too....
2575.jpg
It looks like O'Biden is doing some investigating himself...

LOLOL

That looks like hear say not a solid defense of Biden...Biden is on video bragging about blackmailing the Ukrainian president to fire the prosecutor investigating Hunter's company....on video buttkiss...you don't have Trump breaking the law on video or anywhere else....
LOLOL

You're demented. While it's true that Biden is on video bragging about using a guaranteed loan to get Poroshenko to sack Shokin, the word, "blackmail," is your hollow description of which you can't prove.

Sucks to be you.

:dance:

LOLOL

That's not how it works. You made a claim that Biden enriched either himself or his son. That's up to you to prove. But I like how you now want to investigate Biden to see if you can find the evidence to prove it. :lmao:

Last edited:

LOLOL

That's not how it works. You made a claim that Biden enriched either himself or his son. That's up to you to prove. But I like how you now want to investigate Biden to see if you can find the evidence to prove it. :lmao:

And now the stupid lol's after you get your face smashed into your pile of shit again. Hey jackass, Biden's kid got a lot of money from Ukraine and China. Due to? Daddy and his position. So to you, getting a lot of money is not getting enriched. Biden ADMITTED to this. But of course little yellow cowards like you are so uneducated that you keep denying things that have been proven multiple times. You lose. Again. As always.

LOLOL

And now the stupid lol's after you get your face smashed into your pile of shit again. Hey jackass, Biden's kid got a lot of money from Ukraine and China. Due to? Daddy and his position. So to you, getting a lot of money is not getting enriched. Biden ADMITTED to this. But of course little yellow cowards like you are so uneducated that you keep denying things that have been proven multiple times. You lose. Again. As always.
LOL

Dumbfuck, earning a lot of money is not a crime. You yahoo's have failed miserably to show that Joe Biden enriched either himself or his son being at Burisma.

So now I laugh at you too.

The good news here is that William Barr wouldn’t go near this if he didn’t know he has the law on his side. Lots of stuff leaking this afternoon about Australia, now this. Something big is about to drop this week.

Twitter

Dude you’ve been watching too much of Hannity.

The only people that are panicking are Trumpy and his cult followers.

They are all coming out with conspiracy theory trying to protect a corrupted POTUS.

Bill Barr will go down in history as a corrupted AG and a personal lawyer of Trumpy.

LOLOL

LOL

Dumbfuck, earning a lot of money is not a crime. You yahoo's have failed miserably to show that Joe Biden enriched either himself or his son being at Burisma.

It doesn't take a crime to take out your front runner...this looks like everything we all hate about the swamp...if the people knew how many family members of the elected class benefit in this crooked way they would burn DC to the ground...

LOLOL

LOL

You laugh because you're a little yellow coward who's getting his ass kicked again. Look dumbestfuck, making a lot of money enriches a person, thus destroying your argument in one fell swoop. Yet you claim Biden and his cokehead son did not get enriched. Your lack of education is showing as you don't know a simple definition. :290968001256257790-final:

Forum List

Back