Democrat Panic As It's Revealed AG Barr Is Overseas Collecting Evidence In Russia Probe Origins

The good news here is that William Barr wouldn’t go near this if he didn’t know he has the law on his side. Lots of stuff leaking this afternoon about Australia, now this. Something big is about to drop this week.

Twitter
LOL

Do I take this to mean Horowitz's 2 year investigation into that same matter was a total flop?

Different matter. You need to pay attention
They're both over the issuance of the FISA warrants and the role the dossier played in that.

The biggest criminal, the biggest traitor, the biggest terrorist supporter, the biggest threat in our history is sitting back with a smirk in his face watching the country melt down in division, as his party continues the coup attempt he started 4 years ago, as his own party continues to divide the country far more than the Russian interference Putin began and which he facilitated 5 years ago, watching his old, white idiot ex-VP be the one being taken down, and watching the biggest political scandal / coup in this nation's history be perpetrated by his own party.

THIS is Barry's true legacy - the country burning...eliminated as a world leader / power as it turns on and destroys itself ... just like daddy wanted...

I met Johnny Appleseed yesterday. I was at Paul Bunyans restaurant eating a grilled cheese sandwich they have. They import the cheese from the moon. It's delivered by Santa Claus and every Monday they have a special whereby you can buy a glass of mead and a moon cheese sandwich for $3.99.
Nice story, but I think the Obama story has more credibility than the Swiss cheese story the Democrats are pushing-AGAIN!

Democrats are more comfortable with AGs who will cover up and commit crimes for Democrats. Lynch and Holder are great examples. They're not used to a lawyer who judges unbiasedly, the way our constitution demands. By the time his tenure is over, Barr will be our greatest AG ever. God bless Barr.
May the pig die a horrible death and take trump with him
Wow, what an asshole. You must be Antifa, the SS of the Democratic party

haaaaaaaaaaaa................. are you kidding? hear what donny wants to do with shiff?

Democrats are more comfortable with AGs who will cover up and commit crimes for Democrats. Lynch and Holder are great examples. They're not used to a lawyer who judges unbiasedly, the way our constitution demands. By the time his tenure is over, Barr will be our greatest AG ever. God bless Barr.
Wow, what an asshole. You must be Antifa, the SS of the Democratic party

haaaaaaaaaaaa................. are you kidding? hear what donny wants to do with shiff?
And did the moron trump mention what we did to spies ,,,,, and mentioning a civil war?? There are some smart people that say he could be impeached just for that

Schiff has been caught lying...under oath...and admitted to leaking classified. He attempted to conspire with self-identified foreign government politicians in order to get 'dirt' on Trump, only to find out he had been 'played' by 2 radio personalities. He attempted to coach a convicted Perjurer on his way to prison before his 2nd time testifying before Congress, during which time he perjured himself again.

Schiff should be heading to Gitmo, with Nadler.

Schiff has been caught lying...under oath...and admitted to leaking classified. He attempted to conspire with self-identified foreign government politicians in order to get 'dirt' on Trump, only to find out he had been 'played' by 2 radio personalities. He attempted to coach a convicted Perjurer on his way to prison before his 2nd time testifying before Congress, during which time he perjured himself again.

Schiff should be heading to Gitmo, with Nadler.
And BAARF should be sitting on trumps lap when they give him the chair

Pretty sure Trump and his supporters will outlive you. If only to get a a chance to piss on your grave.

They should be panicking....

Even more revealing than Biden's admission of criminality have been the frantic efforts of those who try to deny its significance.

Let me know what you find when you find what was wrong with what Biden did.

Oh we must be close...the Obama troll is back....are you having lunch with the Obama's today?....

I'll take that as you have no fucking clue What Biden did wrong.

Even more revealing than Biden's admission of criminality have been the frantic efforts of those who try to deny its significance.

Oh we must be close...the Obama troll is back....are you having lunch with the Obama's today?....

He used his power and influence to enrich himself via his family...1.5 billion from China to Hunter Biden?....for what?....well we are going to find out....a Ukraine oil corporation job at $50,000 per month job in a field he knows nothing about?....if that were Trump's son all hell would bust loose....

He used his power and influence to enrich himself via his family...1.5 billion from China to Hunter Biden?....for what?....well we are going to find out....a Ukraine oil corporation job at $50,000 per month job in a field he knows nothing about?....if that were Trump's son all hell would bust loose....

Except that Hunter Biden didn't take $1.5 billion out of China. Trump lied:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ide-trumps-false-claims-about-ukraine-bidens/

Pretty sure Trump and his supporters will outlive you. If only to get a a chance to piss on your grave.
LOL LOL I'm hanging around just to get a chance to piss on GWB's grave Trump would be a double pisser

Forum List

Back