Democrat Panic: Trump's State Department to Release Emails, Docs FBI Found on Weiner Laptop Tomorrow

^^^yeah sure^^^--LOL

At least five emails determined to be classified were found among 2,800 documents stored on a laptop belonging to Anthony Weiner, whose then-wife Huma Abedin was deputy chief of staff to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

The State Department released hundreds of pages of materials Friday afternoon, including a total of eight pages classified at the ‘confidential level,’ the third most sensitive level the U.S. government uses.

The emails date from 2010, 2011 and 2012 and concern discussions with Middle East leaders including some from Israel, the United Arab Emirates, Hamas and the Palestinian Authority.

Large portions, including entire pages, were redacted before the documents’ release.

Three of them were sent either to or from an address called ‘BBB Backup,’ which one email identifies as a backup of a Blackberry Bold 9700, presumably belonging to Abedin.

One page of a document released Friday is heavily redacted and marked ‘classified’; it mentions ‘update on Hamas-PA talks,’ referring to the Palestinian Authority.

Another is a four-page ‘call sheet’ meant to guide Clinton through a sensitive phone call with Benjamin Netanyahu.

The work-related emails and other documents were recovered from Weiner’s computer last year by the FBI.

Civilians like Weiner, who was once a congressman but resigned in mid-2011, are prohibited from possessing or reading classified documents without a security clearance.

Classified documents found on Anthony Weiner's computer | Daily Mail Online
dig a little deeper than a pie pan...

and you will find that if hillary did not set up her server and used the government email with the state dept, [email protected], the State.gov email system that everyone of her employees work off of, is an UNCLASSIFIED email system.

and all of this, OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! classified stuff... like people's names or dates and times of phone calls set up, would all be on the State.gov's UNCLASSIFIED email system too...and State.gov was/gets hacked 40,000 times a year....yet her server was not broken in to....

and you will find that if hillary did not set up her server

--LOL

keep telling yourself that

however she was in charge of that computer

&

ignorance is no pass on breaking the laws
State.gov is an UNCLASSIFIED email system....

that's a fact jack!

there is no email system that is CLASSIFIED in the State dept/government that handles SECRET oR TOP SECRET documents or information that can be emailed or connected to the web....

the govt top secret server, does not connect to the internet.

the secret service set up a SCIF at her house, when she became secretary of state, for her to receive top secret classified info, that had no email or connection to the internet.....I believe I had read, it was sent by a secured fax....or she got the info by going in to a SCIF at the office.

the link i provided shows examples of the documents with classification marks on them

so by all means continue to live in ignorance

it is better that way

the link i provided shows examples of the documents with classification marks on them

it is better that way
This sentence contains those same (c) classification marks as what you linked to.

What's missing is the required header saying the document is classified, who classified it, and how long it would remain classified for.

it was Russia related, he was money laundering with/for a Russian oligarch close to the kremlin....

you did not read his charges did you?

Habbity does ALL the reading (and the comprehension part) for the dimwit....

So, Trumptards, still nothing?

Imagine that.

Tell us some more about how tasty that shit sandwich was.

Lol? Who fucking cares?

Anybody that wants to know what scumbags these filthy Democrats are.

However, if you are a pink pussy hat wearing flannel pajama boy that cries Liberal tears and howls at the sky when Crooked Hillary lost then you probably don't care to see Democrat corruption exposed.

Lol? Who fucking cares?

However, if you are a pink pussy hat wearing flannel pajama boy that cries Liberal tears and howls at the sky when Crooked Hillary lost then you probably don't care to see Democrat corruption exposed.

By all means, expose away. Just don't rely on information provided by crackpots like Alex Jones and Sean Hannity.

Lol? Who fucking cares?

By all means, expose away. Just don't rely on information provided by crackpots like Alex Jones and Sean Hannity.

If you would pay attention to something else than Comedy Central, Democratundergound and that filthy lying bitch Rachael Maddow you would know about the extensive Democrat corruption like everybody in the country knows.

Lol? Who fucking cares?

If you would pay attention to something else than Comedy Central, Democratundergound and that filthy lying bitch Rachael Maddow you would know about the extensive Democrat corruption like everybody in the country knows.

What?

I don't really give a shit what some nobodies get up to in their spare time.

^^^yeah sure^^^--LOL

At least five emails determined to be classified were found among 2,800 documents stored on a laptop belonging to Anthony Weiner, whose then-wife Huma Abedin was deputy chief of staff to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

The State Department released hundreds of pages of materials Friday afternoon, including a total of eight pages classified at the ‘confidential level,’ the third most sensitive level the U.S. government uses.

The emails date from 2010, 2011 and 2012 and concern discussions with Middle East leaders including some from Israel, the United Arab Emirates, Hamas and the Palestinian Authority.

Large portions, including entire pages, were redacted before the documents’ release.

Three of them were sent either to or from an address called ‘BBB Backup,’ which one email identifies as a backup of a Blackberry Bold 9700, presumably belonging to Abedin.

One page of a document released Friday is heavily redacted and marked ‘classified’; it mentions ‘update on Hamas-PA talks,’ referring to the Palestinian Authority.

Another is a four-page ‘call sheet’ meant to guide Clinton through a sensitive phone call with Benjamin Netanyahu.

The work-related emails and other documents were recovered from Weiner’s computer last year by the FBI.

Civilians like Weiner, who was once a congressman but resigned in mid-2011, are prohibited from possessing or reading classified documents without a security clearance.

and you will find that if hillary did not set up her server and used the government email with the state dept, [email protected], the State.gov email system that everyone of her employees work off of, is an UNCLASSIFIED email system.

and all of this, OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! classified stuff... like people's names or dates and times of phone calls set up, would all be on the State.gov's UNCLASSIFIED email system too...and State.gov was/gets hacked 40,000 times a year....yet her server was not broken in to....

--LOL

&

that's a fact jack!

there is no email system that is CLASSIFIED in the State dept/government that handles SECRET oR TOP SECRET documents or information that can be emailed or connected to the web....

the secret service set up a SCIF at her house, when she became secretary of state, for her to receive top secret classified info, that had no email or connection to the internet.....I believe I had read, it was sent by a secured fax....or she got the info by going in to a SCIF at the office.

it is better that way

I have been looking for all of that "Democrat panic"....still can't find any.

it was Russia related, he was money laundering with/for a Russian oligarch close to the kremlin....

Imagine that.

For those speaking of Democratic panic, or lack there of------------->

You aren't looking in the correct places, you are looking on here, and honestly; you paid posters at the Message board are just to damn dumb to realize when you are screwed, lol. That has been proven countless times, even on election day as you crowed.

I can not wait, really I/we can't! Problem is, all of you will be able to hide, but never fear, we will be chasing you around laughing like hell when you re-appear-)

When this is all said and done, the DNC will be DONE through; at the very least, 2018. And that is just with what is known now.

Doubt me?

Then let us see how many of YOUR legislators by mid February, pull a Debbie, Wasserman, Shultz and proclaim, "I know/knew, nothing, NOTHING!"

Imagine that.

This is Steve McRacist's 1000th thread that was " breaking news." Not one of them had legs. Not one.
But that won't stop him from continuing to embarrass himself.

^^^yeah sure^^^--LOL

--LOL

&

that's a fact jack!

it is better that way

Imagine that.

You aren't looking in the correct places, you are looking on here, and honestly; you paid posters at the Message board are just to damn dumb to realize when you are screwed, lol. That has been proven countless times, even on election day as you crowed.

I can not wait, really I/we can't! Problem is, all of you will be able to hide, but never fear, we will be chasing you around laughing like hell when you re-appear-)

When this is all said and done, the DNC will be DONE through; at the very least, 2018. And that is just with what is known now.

Doubt me?

Then let us see how many of YOUR legislators by mid February, pull a Debbie, Wasserman, Shultz and proclaim, "I know/knew, nothing, NOTHING!"
Who's going to be done?

The Fundamentals Favor Democrats In 2018

--LOL

&

that's a fact jack!

it is better that way

Imagine that.

Doubt me?

Who's going to be done?

The Fundamentals Favor Democrats In 2018

I don't doubt it after a year of collusion/delusion. But, the collusion/delusion is ending very shortly, and your butts are going to be on the hot seat.........with......wait for it........absolute proof!

Then, lets watch what those fundamentals say-)

Lol? Who fucking cares?

What?

Let me guess.

You are unaware of Democrat corruption because you never bothered to pay attention to the massive lies of the Obama administration, the emails released by Wikileaks revealing DNC election corruption or don't know anything about the Democrats paying the Russians to create a fake dossier on Trump and then Obama using the government to illegally spy on Trump. You know nothing of Crooked Hillary selling government influence.

Let me go further.

You own a pink pussy hat. You have red flannel pajamas and discussed health care with your parents. You cried Liberal tears when Crooked Hillary was defeated. You thought Obama did a good job and that Crooked Hillary was the most qualified candidate in the history of the Galaxy. You voted for Crooked Hillary but secretly wanted Commie Bernie. You believe this silly man made global warming scam. You think the country will be more prosperous if we take money from the people that earned it and give it the welfare queens. You like diversity. You hate America. You howl at the sky to protest Trump reducing taxes. You are on welfare. You plan to got to Disney World and shake your fist at the animatronics.

Those are the kind of people that don't know anything about Democrat Party corruption. Am I right or am I right?

Lol? Who fucking cares?

What?

Let me guess.

You are unaware of Democrat corruption because you never bothered to pay attention to the massive lies of the Obama administration, the emails released by Wikileaks revealing DNC election corruption or don't know anything about the Democrats paying the Russians to create a fake dossier on Trump and then Obama using the government to illegally spy on Trump. You know nothing of Crooked Hillary selling government influence.

Let me go further.

You own a pink pussy hat. You have red flannel pajamas and discussed health care with your parents. You cried Liberal tears when Crooked Hillary was defeated. You thought Obama did a good job and that Crooked Hillary was the most qualified candidate in the history of the Galaxy. You voted for Crooked Hillary but secretly wanted Commie Bernie. You believe this silly man made global warming scam. You think the country will be more prosperous if we take money from the people that earned it and give it the welfare queens. You like diversity. You hate America. You howl at the sky to protest Trump reducing taxes. You are on welfare. You plan to got to Disney World and shake your fist at the animatronics.

Those are the kind of people that don't know anything about Democrat Party corruption. Am I right or am I right?

Of all the claims you've leveled against me, not a single one is accurate. Not a single one. It's actually pretty incredible to me. You'd think you'd get at least one thing right just by accident, but no; you've managed to achieve a remarkable 0% accuracy. Even Trump is right more often than you are. Even Trump would look at you and be like, "Dude, why don't you chill out and try to stop making shit up?".

Wow. Amazing. Just amazing. I'm actually impressed at how bad at this you are. Bravo Sir.

Oh this is going to be good. A good ole happy pre-New Year's Eve weekend Friday news dump exploiting Hillary and Huma and classified information they were exchanging.

JUDICIAL WATCH: State Department to Release Emails, Docs FBI Found on Weiner Laptop Tomorrow

Well, Stevie?????

What time am I supposed to "panic".....Come on, I've got other things to do....Tell me EXACTLY when the panic should start.................(what an :asshole:LOL)

You will be in a massive panic when some of your heros start doing the perp walk and it is coming.........the leftard whine is going to be delicious!
LOL Two of the Trump staff have already pleaded guilty, several more are under indictments, and several are shaking in their boot. LOL
For what?now that’s truly a LOL

4 EMAIL Chains, were top secret classified info on her server....but they were not marked classified....they came from a confidant who did not work for the government, but sent info to hillary that he found out when working overseas... she always turned his emails to her over to her upper staff to check out his information to see if any of it had any legs or not...sometimes it did, but sometimes it didn't....her staff sent these emails back and forth to eachother on the UNCLASSIFIED State.GOV system for almost 2 years before forwarding it back to her, with their conclusions on whether the info this source collected was valuable or not...

in 4 of these emails sent to her by the source and checked out by her staff for validity, there was TOP SECRET information that the CIA had simultaneously collected from their own guys and informants that they marked classified.

Hillary's staffers, nor Hillary knew that the CIA had classified this information, they did not get the info from the govt's Top Secret files in a SCIF, Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (pronounced “skiff”)....

to charge her with gross negligence in the espionage act, she/her staff would have had to obtain the TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS from the govt's top secret files and transferred them to an unclassified server....

AND THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED, AND THIS IS ALSO WHY none of these 4 email chains were stamped TOP SECRET classified....they did not come from the gvt, they came from her friend, Syd Blumenthal....

Give it up! There is nothing you can charge her with in the espionage act.

she may have been careless, she may have broken some RULES but she DID NOT commit a crime that she could be charged with.
33 thousand emails deleted. Obstruction baby

Forum List

Back