Democrat Panic: Trump's State Department to Release Emails, Docs FBI Found on Weiner Laptop Tomorrow

Oh this is going to be good. A good ole happy pre-New Year's Eve weekend Friday news dump exploiting Hillary and Huma and classified information they were exchanging.

JUDICIAL WATCH: State Department to Release Emails, Docs FBI Found on Weiner Laptop Tomorrow

Well, Stevie?????

What time am I supposed to "panic".....Come on, I've got other things to do....Tell me EXACTLY when the panic should start.................(what an :asshole:LOL)

You will be in a massive panic when some of your heros start doing the perp walk and it is coming.........the leftard whine is going to be delicious!
LOL Two of the Trump staff have already pleaded guilty, several more are under indictments, and several are shaking in their boot. LOL

Oh this is going to be good. A good ole happy pre-New Year's Eve weekend Friday news dump exploiting Hillary and Huma and classified information they were exchanging.

JUDICIAL WATCH: State Department to Release Emails, Docs FBI Found on Weiner Laptop Tomorrow

Well, Stevie?????

What time am I supposed to "panic".....Come on, I've got other things to do....Tell me EXACTLY when the panic should start.................(what an :asshole:LOL)

You will be in a massive panic when some of your heros start doing the perp walk and it is coming.........the leftard whine is going to be delicious!
LOL Two of the Trump staff have already pleaded guilty, several more are under indictments, and several are shaking in their boot. LOL
Yep...

Crimes in no way related to Trump or Russia... Process crimes... And your touting them as something they are not... Fucking retard!

Well, Stevie?????

LOL Two of the Trump staff have already pleaded guilty
Which were on charges that nothing to do with Trump/Russian Collusion.

Crimes in no way related to Trump or Russia... Process crimes... And your touting them as something they are not... Fucking retard!

MORON..........Why DID those 2 felons plead guilty???
Did they lie to the FBI about not doing their homework?
OR....did they lie about their dealings with Russian spies?

.....and if its the latter, did they lie about meeting with Russians because they got lost while looking for the coffee bar as Trump acolytes accused them of being coffee boys?

.....and if its the latter, did they lie about meeting with Russians because they got lost while looking for the coffee bar as Trump acolytes accused them of being coffee boys?
Manafort Indictments was not Russia related. Read the indictment.

But they werent MARKED classified at the time....:alcoholic:

You gotta love how 65 million Americans voted for her to be POTUS...claiming she was "THE MOST QUALIFIED CANDDIATE IN HISTORY"....while at the same time claiming that she is such a dumb bitch that she doesnt know how to handle classified information, or EVEN WHAT IS CLASSIFIED INFORMATION....

...EVEN THOUGH SHE SIGNED A FUCKING DOCUMENT SAYING SHE WAS BRIEFED ON HOW TO HANDLE CLASSIFIED INFORMATION.

I love Liberal pretzel logic.

Hillary is a lying and corrupt PIECE OF SHIT.

Hillary Clinton signed contract saying it was HER job to recognize classified info | Daily Mail Online

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-09-02%2Bat%2B3.32.54%2BPM.png
THERE WAS NO documents or emails marked classified on her server, but an appointment form that her scheduler sent to her that was mis-marked with a partial code....

^^^yeah sure^^^--LOL

At least five emails determined to be classified were found among 2,800 documents stored on a laptop belonging to Anthony Weiner, whose then-wife Huma Abedin was deputy chief of staff to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

The State Department released hundreds of pages of materials Friday afternoon, including a total of eight pages classified at the ‘confidential level,’ the third most sensitive level the U.S. government uses.

The emails date from 2010, 2011 and 2012 and concern discussions with Middle East leaders including some from Israel, the United Arab Emirates, Hamas and the Palestinian Authority.

Large portions, including entire pages, were redacted before the documents’ release.

Three of them were sent either to or from an address called ‘BBB Backup,’ which one email identifies as a backup of a Blackberry Bold 9700, presumably belonging to Abedin.

One page of a document released Friday is heavily redacted and marked ‘classified’; it mentions ‘update on Hamas-PA talks,’ referring to the Palestinian Authority.

Another is a four-page ‘call sheet’ meant to guide Clinton through a sensitive phone call with Benjamin Netanyahu.

The work-related emails and other documents were recovered from Weiner’s computer last year by the FBI.

Civilians like Weiner, who was once a congressman but resigned in mid-2011, are prohibited from possessing or reading classified documents without a security clearance.

Classified documents found on Anthony Weiner's computer | Daily Mail Online

Manafort Indictments was not Russia related. Read the indictment.
it was Russia related, he was money laundering with/for a Russian oligarch close to the kremlin....

you did not read his charges did you?

But they werent MARKED classified at the time....:alcoholic:

You gotta love how 65 million Americans voted for her to be POTUS...claiming she was "THE MOST QUALIFIED CANDDIATE IN HISTORY"....while at the same time claiming that she is such a dumb bitch that she doesnt know how to handle classified information, or EVEN WHAT IS CLASSIFIED INFORMATION....

...EVEN THOUGH SHE SIGNED A FUCKING DOCUMENT SAYING SHE WAS BRIEFED ON HOW TO HANDLE CLASSIFIED INFORMATION.

I love Liberal pretzel logic.

Hillary is a lying and corrupt PIECE OF SHIT.

Hillary Clinton signed contract saying it was HER job to recognize classified info | Daily Mail Online

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-09-02%2Bat%2B3.32.54%2BPM.png
THERE WAS NO documents or emails marked classified on her server, but an appointment form that her scheduler sent to her that was mis-marked with a partial code....

LOL...you guys are just way too funny.
22 Clinton Emails Deemed Too Classified to Be Made Public

^^^yeah sure^^^--LOL

At least five emails determined to be classified were found among 2,800 documents stored on a laptop belonging to Anthony Weiner, whose then-wife Huma Abedin was deputy chief of staff to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

The State Department released hundreds of pages of materials Friday afternoon, including a total of eight pages classified at the ‘confidential level,’ the third most sensitive level the U.S. government uses.

The emails date from 2010, 2011 and 2012 and concern discussions with Middle East leaders including some from Israel, the United Arab Emirates, Hamas and the Palestinian Authority.

Large portions, including entire pages, were redacted before the documents’ release.

Three of them were sent either to or from an address called ‘BBB Backup,’ which one email identifies as a backup of a Blackberry Bold 9700, presumably belonging to Abedin.

One page of a document released Friday is heavily redacted and marked ‘classified’; it mentions ‘update on Hamas-PA talks,’ referring to the Palestinian Authority.

Another is a four-page ‘call sheet’ meant to guide Clinton through a sensitive phone call with Benjamin Netanyahu.

The work-related emails and other documents were recovered from Weiner’s computer last year by the FBI.

Civilians like Weiner, who was once a congressman but resigned in mid-2011, are prohibited from possessing or reading classified documents without a security clearance.

dig a little deeper than a pie pan...

and you will find that if hillary did not set up her server and used the government email with the state dept, [email protected], the State.gov email system that everyone of her employees work off of, is an UNCLASSIFIED email system.

and all of this, OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! classified stuff... like people's names or dates and times of phone calls set up, would all be on the State.gov's UNCLASSIFIED email system too...and State.gov was/gets hacked 40,000 times a year....yet her server was not broken in to....

and now they are going to prove just how concerned they reeeally are with keeping all this 'classified' info protected, by making it all public... derrrrp

4 EMAIL Chains, were top secret classified info on her server....but they were not marked classified....they came from a confidant who did not work for the government, but sent info to hillary that he found out when working overseas... she always turned his emails to her over to her upper staff to check out his information to see if any of it had any legs or not...sometimes it did, but sometimes it didn't....her staff sent these emails back and forth to eachother on the UNCLASSIFIED State.GOV system for almost 2 years before forwarding it back to her, with their conclusions on whether the info this source collected was valuable or not...

in 4 of these emails sent to her by the source and checked out by her staff for validity, there was TOP SECRET information that the CIA had simultaneously collected from their own guys and informants that they marked classified.

Hillary's staffers, nor Hillary knew that the CIA had classified this information, they did not get the info from the govt's Top Secret files in a SCIF, Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (pronounced “skiff”)....

to charge her with gross negligence in the espionage act, she/her staff would have had to obtain the TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS from the govt's top secret files and transferred them to an unclassified server....

AND THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED, AND THIS IS ALSO WHY none of these 4 email chains were stamped TOP SECRET classified....they did not come from the gvt, they came from her friend, Syd Blumenthal....

Give it up! There is nothing you can charge her with in the espionage act.

she may have been careless, she may have broken some RULES but she DID NOT commit a crime that she could be charged with.

^^^yeah sure^^^--LOL

and you will find that if hillary did not set up her server and used the government email with the state dept, [email protected], the State.gov email system that everyone of her employees work off of, is an UNCLASSIFIED email system.

and all of this, OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! classified stuff... like people's names or dates and times of phone calls set up, would all be on the State.gov's UNCLASSIFIED email system too...and State.gov was/gets hacked 40,000 times a year....yet her server was not broken in to....

and you will find that if hillary did not set up her server

--LOL

keep telling yourself that

however she was in charge of that computer

&

ignorance is no pass on breaking the laws

^^^yeah sure^^^--LOL

and you will find that if hillary did not set up her server

--LOL

keep telling yourself that

however she was in charge of that computer

&

ignorance is no pass on breaking the laws
State.gov is an UNCLASSIFIED email system....

that's a fact jack!

there is no email system that is CLASSIFIED in the State dept/government that handles SECRET oR TOP SECRET documents or information that can be emailed or connected to the web....

the govt top secret server, does not connect to the internet.

the secret service set up a SCIF at her house, when she became secretary of state, for her to receive top secret classified info, that had no email or connection to the internet.....I believe I had read, it was sent by a secured fax....or she got the info by going in to a SCIF at the office.

Forum List

Back