Democrat Plan To Destroy America

Worst recovery ever.
Record poverty levels.
The World is on fire.

Obama is such a great leader isn't he...........
And the left wants more Gov't.....................
Brain Damage.

poor baby.... stock market through the roof
top 1% wealth through the roof...

over 200,000 jobs a month created... while when baby bush was pres we had a loss of what? 800,000?

middle class wages flatlined and middle class jobs dying...

maybe if the teatards got out of the way, hmmm?

:cuckoo:

Open those eyes!

1. "Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted) median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession.
Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession | The Weekly Standard

2. "(CNSNews.com) - The real median income of American women dropped a little more than four percent in the first three full years after the end of the last recession,..... Census Bureau income data, the median income of American women was $21,520 in constant 2012 dollars. That was down $914 dollars—or about 4.1 percent—from 2009." Median Income of Women Dropped 4%--In First 3 Years of Recovery | CNS News

3. "US economy slowed to 0.1 percent growth rate in Q1
WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. economy slowed drastically in the first three months of the year... to a barely discernible 0.1 percent annual rate in the January-March quarter, the Commerce Department said Wednesday. That was the weakest pace since the end of 2012 and was down from a 2.6 percent rate in the previous quarter.... the anemic growth last quarter is surely a topic for discussion at the Federal Reserve's latest policy meeting,..."
My Way News - US economy slowed to 0.1 percent growth rate in Q1

4. "More Than 92 Million Americans Remain Out Of Labor Force
The unemployment rate dropped to 6.3 percent in April from 6.7 percent in March, the lowest it has been since September 2008 when it was 6.1 percent. The sharp drop, though, occurred because the number of people working or seeking work fell. The Bureau of Labor Statistics does not count people not looking for a job as unemployed.
The bureau noted that the civilian labor force dropped by 806,000 last month, following an increase of 503,000 in March."
Report: More Than 92 Million Americans Remain Out Of Labor Force « CBS DC
The amount (not seasonally adjusted) of Americans not in the labor force in April rose to 92,594,000, almost 1 million more than the previous month.

5. "The U.S. economy contracted at a much steeper pace than previously estimated in the first quarter, but there are indications that growth has sincerebounded strongly.
The Commerce Department said on Wednesday gross domestic product fell at a 2.9 percent annual rate, the economy's worst performance in five years, instead of the 1.0 percent pace it had reported last month." Final US first quarter GDP contracts

[
2. "(CNSNews.com) - The real median income of American women dropped a little more than four percent in the first three full years after the end of the last recession,..... Census Bureau income data, the median income of American women was $21,520 in constant 2012 dollars. That was down $914 dollars—or about 4.1 percent—from 2009." Median Income of Women Dropped 4%--In First 3 Years of Recovery | CNS News

How much has your income dropped? Oh wait, you don't work.

[

And my personal fortune is your business, why?

Oh...because you are cringing, drooling busybody twerp and have no response to the facts I post.

And so, a typical post from lackwit.......useful as a bag of sand in the desert.

[

Oh...because you are cringing, drooling busybody twerp and have no response to the facts I post.

And so, a typical post from lackwit.......useful as a bag of sand in the desert.
You brought it up.

"Democrat Plan To Destroy America"
One isn't going to do it. The Tea Party says, "It our way or no way" That would eliminate democracy, so who has a better chance to Destroy America, the governor or a large group who is open to having it as their goal?

And the Republican plan; to distract from ISIS with IMPEACHMENT proceedings? (Shared paranoia in action:lol:)

If that is an example the far left is destroying America, America will live a long and healthy life.

Another thing in addressing the title of the video... I did not hear Whoopi say the Japanese did not attack Pearl Harbor.
Conservative lies are what is really destroying America. Too any stupid Right Wingers believe in them even when the truth is right in front of them.

[

You complain about immigrants; you're an immigrant.

You complain about people living off someone else's earnings; you live off someone else's earnings.

You complain about posters who insult you; you are barely capable of making a post yourself that doesn't contain a personal insult of some poster.

That aside, why did you randomly post about women's incomes? Was there a political point you were trying to argue,

or were you thinking that you might fool someone into believing you'd made a point?

The only America Democrats want to destroy is the one conservatives dream about creating.

And some wanted the President distracted from the growing threat of ISIS with ridiculous impeachment chatter. Boehner will be suing though he says it isn't impeachment; Mr. Bleary Eyes may forget what he is suing for.

The only America Democrats want to destroy is the one conservatives dream about creating.

And some wanted the President distracted from the growing threat of ISIS with ridiculous impeachment chatter. Boehner will be suing though he says it isn't impeachment; Mr. Bleary Eyes may forget what he is suing for.

So you agree that this president is so incompetent that he can only dwell on ONE TOPIC at a time? Thanks for admitting we have a weakling and lightweight for a POTUS!

2014-0617-Bidens2Dollars-2-640x466.jpg

And btw PC

The current crisis began with the bursting of the U.S. housing bubble, which caused a problem in the dangerously exposed sub prime-mortgage market. This in turn has triggered a global financial crisis. In constant price, 2011 American median household income is 1.13% lower than what it was in 1989. This corresponds to a 0.05% annual decrease over a 22-year period.[6] In the mean time, GDP per capita has increased by 33.8% or 1.33% annually.[7]

Why is you immigrant ass so hateful toward Americans?

So you agree that this president is so incompetent that he can only dwell on ONE TOPIC at a time? Thanks for admitting we have a weakling and lightweight for a POTUS!

Impeachment and a growing Islamic terror group more extreme than those that attacked 9/11/01 when Bush's mind was on "tax cuts" are "items"?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Bush couldn't remember which group attacked the US three months after 9/11/01, the campaign to "take out" "The Man Who Threatened Poppy" was all he could think of.

Last edited:

Impeachment and a growing Islamic terror group more extreme than those that attacked 9/11/01 when Bush's mind was on "tax cuts" are "items"?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Bush couldn't remember which group attacked the US three months after 9/11/01, the campaign to "take out" "The Man Who Threatened Poppy" was all he could think of.

Bush's actions speak more of what was the most important to him, then some bull shit you have posted! Try rereading your posts before you put them out. Hard to decipher the above ITEMS!

And you were going to inform me about your LAW CREDENTIALS? ...Waiting to compare to Ted Cruz's!

The only problem I have found with being old is I not sure I'll live long enough to hear a Tea Partier that:
has offered a solution to a problem
believes in anything other than accumulating wealth
cares about anyone other than themselves
had an original idea or thought.
believe that anyone who does not believe they may be wrong
admit a different view can be worth considering.

You complain about immigrants; you're an immigrant.

You complain about people living off someone else's earnings; you live off someone else's earnings.

You complain about posters who insult you; you are barely capable of making a post yourself that doesn't contain a personal insult of some poster.

That aside, why did you randomly post about women's incomes? Was there a political point you were trying to argue,

or were you thinking that you might fool someone into believing you'd made a point?

"You complain about immigrants;..."

You, once again, defend your title as "Chief Lying Sack of Offal."

And btw PC

The current crisis began with the bursting of the U.S. housing bubble, which caused a problem in the dangerously exposed sub prime-mortgage market. This in turn has triggered a global financial crisis. In constant price, 2011 American median household income is 1.13% lower than what it was in 1989. This corresponds to a 0.05% annual decrease over a 22-year period.[6] In the mean time, GDP per capita has increased by 33.8% or 1.33% annually.[7]

Why is you immigrant ass so hateful toward Americans?

"The current crisis began with the bursting of the U.S. housing bubble,.."

So very glad you brought that up, as Democrat policy caused same.

1. Democrat FDR shredded the Constitution....ignoring article I, section 8, the enumerated powers.
He created GSE's Fannie and Freddie to do something the Constitution didn't authorize: meddle in housing.

2. Democrat Carter....the CRA, constraining banking policy

3. Democrat Clinton....strengthened the CRA
Under Clinton, HUD threatened banks, again, to give unrequited loans.
Henchmen: Democrats Cisneros and Cuomo.

4. Democrats Frank and Dodd barred any governmental discipline in this area.

That's the CliffNotes version.
I don't believe you can handle the details.

"Why is you immigrant ass so hateful toward Americans?"

Do I make you nervous?

Posting to me seems to cause you to produce unintelligible sentences.

How about doing this one:

Last edited by a moderator:
"The current crisis began with the bursting of the U.S. housing bubble,.."

So very glad you brought that up, as Democrat policy caused same.

1. Democrat FDR shredded the Constitution....ignoring article I, section 8, the enumerated powers.
He created GSE's Fannie and Freddie to do something the Constitution didn't authorize: meddle in housing.

2. Democrat Carter....the CRA, constraining banking policy

3. Democrat Clinton....strengthened the CRA
Under Clinton, HUD threatened banks, again, to give unrequited loans.
Henchmen: Democrats Cisneros and Cuomo.

4. Democrats Frank and Dodd barred any governmental discipline in this area.

That's the CliffNotes version.
I don't believe you can handle the details.

"Why is you immigrant ass so hateful toward Americans?"

Do I make you nervous?

Posting to me seems to seems to cause you to produce unintelligible sentences.

Something that cannot be stressed too greatly is that Janet Reno, for the first time in history, used CIVIL suits by the DOJ to effect policy. Banks who failed to comply with CRA goals were not guilty of any statutory violation, so Reno used civil suits to intimidate and harass banks into compliance.

I call for the impeachment of Obama on extortion charges for the use of the DOJ against political enemies, but clearly this is a crime he learned from the Clinton administration, though Obama is infinitely more aggressive.

Forum List

Back