Democrat Refers to Middle America as ‘Podunk USA’

Maybe she's just trying to keep up with the RWnut insults thrown at California.

Nope. There is a systemic BIGOTRY in the Dem party towards anything outside of their control. They KILLED OFF the Blue Dog Dems because they couldn't CONTROL them. Abandoned their base in most of the South because they DESPISE it.

It's angry and it's ugly and it all openly on display because of the losing hissy fit. Cali WAS the land of fruits and nuts forever. But NOW it's the Land of Arrogance and Tyranny. And I can actually SAY that because of their increasing radicalized, mean and cynical actions to consolidate power and disenfranchise the voters they dont like..

Capture-70.png

She represents a district in Palo Alto, California and feels her district is far more important than those in Kansas, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. Typical Leftist mentality that we must vote out of Congress.

Read more: Democrat Refers to Middle America as ‘Podunk USA’
Another elitist. It's expected. I was disappointed CA is giving up on single payer. Oh well.

Capture-70.png

She represents a district in Palo Alto, California and feels her district is far more important than those in Kansas, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. Typical Leftist mentality that we must vote out of Congress.

Read more: Democrat Refers to Middle America as ‘Podunk USA’
she should have called them what they are :flyover country rubes

lol, I think Al Bundy nailed it when used the phrase Land of the Inbred.

btw, can RW'ers get any more thinskinned without having their guts fall out? lol

And THERE IT IS ^^^^^^^ Everything I just said in my previous post. When you piss the Big Middle, we'll find out who's chicken shit when the humble start to scream back in your faces....

Nope. There is a systemic BIGOTRY in the Dem party towards anything outside of their control. They KILLED OFF the Blue Dog Dems because they couldn't CONTROL them. Abandoned their base in most of the South because they DESPISE it.

It's angry and it's ugly and it all openly on display because of the losing hissy fit. Cali WAS the land of fruits and nuts forever. But NOW it's the Land of Arrogance and Tyranny. And I can actually SAY that because of their increasing radicalized, mean and cynical actions to consolidate power and disenfranchise the voters they dont like..
I think the biggest reason the regressives continue to behave like this - not worried about being annoying and generally repulsive - is that they figure they have demographics on their side, and they don't HAVE to be decent.

At some point, they figure, they'll own enough votes from enough of their constituent identity grievance groups to tell moderates, independents and conservatives to pretty much go fuck themselves.

That's the only explanation I can come up with. And look what has happened in the meantime: Donald Trump Is In The Perfect Position To Dramatically Remake The Courts | HuffPost. These people are convinced they're smarter than everyone else, yet they walked right into this.

I'm in Cali, it deserves every diss it gets.

Then get the fuck out. No one in California wants you there.

Oh, I see, silence and exile the opposition. That's the only way Libs know to address dissent.

Hardly. He's free to express his hatred for California all he wants....in another state.

Oh, I see, silence and exile the opposition. That's the only way Libs know to address dissent.

Hardly. He's free to express his hatred for California all he wants....in another state.

Like I said, feel free to try and make me.

I will personally help you move. I'll help you find a new mobile home to live in, and I will pay for your moving costs. I might even help you pack your confederate flag collection!

I will personally help you move. I'll help you find a new mobile home to live in, and I will pay for your moving costs. I might even help you pack your confederate flag collection!

All hat and no cattle, go figure. Pussy blow hard.

Ahhh....you'd be a great fit for Texas! I'm not making any threats, so you'll have to brush up on your Texan sayings before I help you move there. I'm extending an olive branch to you, and you brush it off! Please, let me help you. Let me help you get the fuck out of California. In case you didn't get the memo, they hate your kind there. Help me help you, Doc.

Ahhh....you'd be a great fit for Texas! I'm not making any threats, so you'll have to brush up on your Texan sayings before I help you move there. I'm extending an olive branch to you, and you brush it off! Please, let me help you. Let me help you get the fuck out of California. In case you didn't get the memo, they hate your kind there. Help me help you, Doc.

You're a pussy, it's ok. All Lefty Californians are. Maybe franco will help you, he's 6'4" 245. just ask him.

I think the biggest reason the regressives continue to behave like this - not worried about being annoying and generally repulsive - is that they figure they have demographics on their side, and they don't HAVE to be decent.

At some point, they figure, they'll own enough votes from enough of their constituent identity grievance groups to tell moderates, independents and conservatives to pretty much go f••• themselves.

Considering the demographics with which they have been aligning themselves—criminals, perverts, illegal aliens, terrorists, druggies, parasites, and such—they must have a very, very low opinion of the American people in general, if they think that enough of us fit in those demographics for it to be useful to pander thereto, alienating in the process most of us who do not fit into those groups.

But then, really, that's the point of this discussion—that Democrats have come to have considerable contempt for mainstream Americans; and how they don't seem to understand how openly expressing such contempt for those whose votes they need to win elections, is costing them those elections.

Last edited:

At some point, they figure, they'll own enough votes from enough of their constituent identity grievance groups to tell moderates, independents and conservatives to pretty much go f••• themselves.

Considering the demographics with which they have been aligning themselves—criminals, perverts, illegal aliens, terrorists, druggies, parasites, and such—they must have a very, very low opinion of the American people in general, if they think that enough of us fit in those demographics for it to be useful to pander thereto, alienating in the process most of us who do not fit into those groups.

But then, really, that's the point of this discussion—that Democrats have come to have considerable contempt for mainstream Americans; and how they don't seem to understand how openly expressing such contempt for those whose votes they need to win elections, is costing them those elections.
The regressive's contempt for our history and traditions is clear, for sure. And regarding demographics - you'll notice that they feel they'll ultimately "win" not because their pet constituent groups will out-perform or out-work or or out-produce or out-create or out-effort others, they'll just be out-breeding others. That doesn't bode well, and it indeed it demonstrates a complete lack of standards, as always.

Forum List

Back