Democrat Rep. Al Green To Nation's Leading Bankers: You Appear to Be White

Well, he's playing to the base. That's politics.
We're not capable of much more at this point.
No he actually isn't. But that's all YOU can see.
Yes, the standard deflect/pivot/attack approach.

Green said what he said. HE brought it up. HE brought up race. Out of NOWHERE.

If you don't like it pointed out, tough shit.

Off the top of your head, can you point out a similar example from the Right, of so racist-ly pandering to a perceived racist base?

Off the top of your head, can you point out a similar example from the Right, of so racist-ly pandering to a perceived racist base?
Sure. Trump pretending to not know who David Duke is.

Yes, you may be missing something, Snouter.

Black people produced...

Buddy. Mac was obviously referring to the American people as a whole, with his "we" comment, not "black people".

He was making a comment about the decline of civic dialog in this country, not attacking black people.

It is shocking that you managed to misunderstand that.
Yep. As I said, we're just not capable of much more at this point.

And suddenly I'm Snouter.

This is sad to watch.

I see plenty of people capable of more. THey are ones being shouted down or ignored. Except for Trump. His style seems to be an effective defense against this.

There is just no way that Trump thought that way. HIs grasp of white voters is far too good to think that DUke could GET him votes, not lose him votes.

Yes, you may be missing something, Snouter.

Black people produced...

Buddy. Mac was obviously referring to the American people as a whole, with his "we" comment, not "black people".

He was making a comment about the decline of civic dialog in this country, not attacking black people.

It is shocking that you managed to misunderstand that.
Yep. As I said, we're just not capable of much more at this point.

And suddenly I'm Snouter.

This is sad to watch.
I apologize. I didn't get any sleep last night, caught myself dozing at the keyboard a couple of times. I don't know what happened, but I thought I had got it right but didn't. sorry.

Incredible! Can it be any plainer what the MSM-Democrats have in mind for our country the next time they get full control over the government? Also let's be honest pertaining to Al Green here, banking is not most black people’s strong suit.

Rep. Green Tells Bankers: ‘You Appear to Be White Men’

195cd9fc9aedfafe1f05e0b2f0ad3d3e3566671b2f58a72fd63aecdb7f40a048.png
Al Green is likely one of the biggest worst racist in this country today. If anyone is guilty of victimizing their own race for personal gain it's that asshole. He's no better than Jessie Jackson or Al Sharpton. If anyone is guilty of holding blacks back it's the democratic party. They always have and they always will. Sadly many blacks are still dumb and cheap enough to buy into it and sell their own futures for chump change.

Incredible! Can it be any plainer what the MSM-Democrats have in mind for our country the next time they get full control over the government? Also let's be honest pertaining to Al Green here, banking is not most black people’s strong suit.

Al Green is likely one of the biggest worst racist in this country today. If anyone is guilty of victimizing their own race for personal gain it's that asshole. He's no better than Jessie Jackson or Al Sharpton. If anyone is guilty of holding blacks back it's the democratic party. They always have and they always will. Sadly many blacks are still dumb and cheap enough to buy into it and sell their own futures for chump change.
Sorry to hear that. This thread was the first time I'd ever heard of him. I was born a Houstonian, but left with parents after graduating and didn't come back until retirement, 45 years later, and landed way north of the city to be near my baby sister, who was dying of cancer. Since I looked up his bio online, he sounded like God's gift to replace Martin Luther King. If his behavior is like Al Sharpton, o hep me. lol

You guys follow every word said like its doctrine. Trump is not Clinton or Obama with Oxford responses. You know what he is saying. But it makes you feel better to ostricize him for not being totally on political agenda point. Then you cut what is said into parts to make it seem even worse for the target and better for your views. Your politicians would throw ten thousand words on not knowing a cad even though they knew him.

You guys follow every word said like its doctrine. Trump is not Clinton or Obama with Oxford responses. You know what he is saying. But it makes you feel better to ostricize him for not being totally on political agenda point. Then you cut what is said into parts to make it seem even worse for the target and better for your views. Your politicians would throw ten thousand words on not knowing a cad even though they knew him.
I don't like having to guess what an adult means when they say something. Especially when they're President of the United States. I also don't think that expecting someone at that level to speak at, at least, a high school level is asking too much. I realize this country no longer cares about standards, but I'm holding on to mine.

In this case, he said he didn't know who David Duke even IS. In an interview while back, he clearly said "David Duke is a racist and a problem".

That's not a matter of interpretation. That's a flat out lie, spoken to avoid annoying what he perceived to be his base.

BS excuse. Trump went to an ivy league school and brags about his complete brilliance. The fact is he lied. It's on tape. And the media did not doctor the tape. The words were spoken by Trump and he stated that Duke was a white supremacist.

The dumb blacks are republican.

The dumb blacks are republican.
Rich, and/or doing well blacks because they are republicans, and I know that drives you completely insane you stuck in the past race driven activist.

I don't like having to guess what an adult means when they say something. Especially when they're President of the United States. I also don't think that expecting someone at that level to speak at, at least, a high school level is asking too much. I realize this country no longer cares about standards, but I'm holding on to mine.

In this case, he said he didn't know who David Duke even IS. In an interview while back, he clearly said "David Duke is a racist and a problem".

That's not a matter of interpretation. That's a flat out lie, spoken to avoid annoying what he perceived to be his base.

Your opinion on his motivation is a matter of interpretation.

BS excuse. Trump went to an ivy league school and brags about his complete brilliance. The fact is he lied. It's on tape. And the media did not doctor the tape. The words were spoken by Trump and he stated that Duke was a white supremacist.

After a point, it is obvious that being asked the same question, over and over,

that the question is not really a question.

It is a propaganda ploy, designed to create the illusion that there is "smoke" on the "white supremacist" front, so there must be "Fire".

The proper response to such a question, is to punch the questioner in the face.

Trump was being nice, is simply blowing it off.

No reasonable person would interpret that as an anything relevant.

Forum List

Back