🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat Rep Jerry Nadler: Toddlers should've masked up during COVID; parents who didn't mask kids committed ‘child abuse'

"Arguing in favor of vaccines, Nadler said from the House floor that "we have to vaccinate people to prevent diseases and pandemics" and that "people should [be] required to be vaccinated" in the event of a pandemic."

hqdefault.jpg

Once Jeffrey began to foam at the mouth I realized that he had a bright future as a US Congressman.

Can you imagine trying to get a mask on an awake 2yr old? There are some video clips from Airline travel if you are too stupid to understand. Complete insanity from Libstain loons. I thought they have moved on to non-binary surgery for Children? They ran the ritilan game on the poor babies....that failed....so what next? Mutilation.

not to mention, elastic strap type masks hurt behind the ears after only 15-30 minutes or so. Some hi-tech MFG require masks for 8 hours. It can be rough. usually they try to get the type that tie behind the head. But not always allowed as the preferred around the ear type.

His district likely agrees with him.

Claiming it was "child abuse" is code, for the state needs to take your children, and raise them the way the see fit.

This of course is what we've come to expect from the left.

I guess he forgot about the part where the world health organization said kids under 5 years old didn't need to wear one.

As much as I hate to quote the world health organization because I think they are a politically fueled group that wants power and control over everyone more so than worrying about people's health. But well, there it is.

It is perfectly clear that those who support the Democrats are total science invalids.

What they believe is laughable bullshit and is costing America a fortune.

This of course is what we've come to expect from the left.

They've also passed a law in California that if parents try denying their children access to gender affirming care then they could be guilty of abuse and possibly having their children taken away.

Forum List

Back