Democrat Rep: Republicans defending Trump "are getting dangerously close to criminal culpability"

A Democrat wants to criminalize the opposition for "wrong think".

And the MSDNC host doesn't bat an eye.

Anti-American authoritarian fascism.

The "cleanest start" fucking ever.

I deserve a god damn medal.

The ignorant black bitch should try actually reading the Constitution she swore to support and defend. And as far as congressional republicans needing to do FEC filings, I guess she's too stupid to remember some of political shenanigans' the commiecrats have pulled from the floor of both houses and in the media to support commiecrat candidates.

I understand how some Americans can be uninformed about our constitution, our heritage and the purpose of creating our country. That's to be expected, but not to this extent. Unfortunately, we're fairly uneducated in this area. But we should never elect REPRESENTATIVES that are clueless about our history, our constitution, our rights and the vision our founders had for us. Representatives are supposed to protect and preserve our country and this ignorant lady is doing neither. Back to MAGA.

The ignorant black bitch should try actually reading the Constitution she swore to support and defend. And as far as congressional republicans needing to do FEC filings, I guess she's too stupid to remember some of political shenanigans' the commiecrats have pulled from the floor of both houses and in the media to support commiecrat candidates.

Did you vote in 2020?

Naw, America just wants accountability for a doofus that is a FPOTUS.
The CULT wants Party ( individual 1 ) over Country.

You know the charges.......No need to repeat them.

1st Up.......See Ya in Court.
The LIES from team trump won't hold up, in court, under oath.
Set that Trial Date.
Trump only needs the Constitution to hold up.

Forum List

Back