Democrat .. Respect for Life

The right passionately care about gestated eggs, it's the crawling and walking they have no use for.

especially the ones who wind up with female body parts and opinions about who has a right to control them...

Do you understand the concept of innocence?

You've moved away from the point.

The point is, if you are PRO-LIFE doesn't that mean ALL LIFE?

It's not pro-life, it's not even pro-human life.

It's anti-abortion.

It doesn't matter whether a person is innocent or not. If you're "pro-life" then you should be supporting LIFE. Not the life that you choose.

I "moved away from the point", you're doing it twice in a row ... sheesh

No .. and your thinking is screwy, well, way different than mine at least....:bs1:

You moved away from the point because the point is about life, not about innocence.

Do you think all life should be kept? Or do you just think that those under 18 should be kept?

What about life in Iraq and Afghanistan and Libya, Iran, and other countries the US war machine goes, went or wants to go to?

If a job opens up for a person that can change the subject while changing the subject .. take the job...

Yes the point is life and it's value in humanity. Innocent life being unborn life.

It's really not about relative equivalences at all, that would be a different thread that perhaps you'd like to start.

I'll try again.

Is it pro-life to support the death of a human being?

Is it pro-death to support the death of an unborn human?

Read the OP slowly, go to the link and try to stick to the subject.

This relativity thing of yours still deserves a new thread. sally forth

Why move away from the subject here?

We're talking about people who call themselves "pro-life" people right?

Who calls themselves pro-death? I mean, come off it.

You call yourself pro-life and yet you seem very, VERY unwilling to state that you support life. Why is this?

You've moved away from the point.

The point is, if you are PRO-LIFE doesn't that mean ALL LIFE?

It's not pro-life, it's not even pro-human life.

It's anti-abortion.

It doesn't matter whether a person is innocent or not. If you're "pro-life" then you should be supporting LIFE. Not the life that you choose.

No .. and your thinking is screwy, well, way different than mine at least....:bs1:

You moved away from the point because the point is about life, not about innocence.

Do you think all life should be kept? Or do you just think that those under 18 should be kept?

What about life in Iraq and Afghanistan and Libya, Iran, and other countries the US war machine goes, went or wants to go to?

If a job opens up for a person that can change the subject while changing the subject .. take the job...

Yes the point is life and it's value in humanity. Innocent life being unborn life.

It's really not about relative equivalences at all, that would be a different thread that perhaps you'd like to start.

I'll try again.

It is for dip shitz that think only democratic liberals have and or condone abortions, have no religion/faith, blah, blah, bllah

The right passionately care about gestated eggs, it's the crawling and walking they have no use for.

especially the ones who wind up with female body parts and opinions about who has a right to control them...
Abort to your hearts content Valerie, who can stop you or anyone else. You may consider reading over the thread.

Why move away from the subject here?

We're talking about people who call themselves "pro-life" people right?

Who calls themselves pro-death? I mean, come off it.

You call yourself pro-life and yet you seem very, VERY unwilling to state that you support life. Why is this?

I've decided to probably not respond to your stupidity and thread derailment..

Reaches almost 58 million deaths...just in America since Roe vs Wade

Number of Abortions in US Worldwide - Number of abortions since 1973

And only Democrats have abortions, right Einstein?

Thanks but .. I'm no Einstein .. and yup everybodys doing it but alas Democrats remain the party of death by the numbers, tough luck.

btw. is your name Forest?

d be happy if thView attachment 34553

Hey Einstein, if abortions were outlawed, would it end abortions, or only end safe abortions, or only end abortions for girls whose parents weren't wealthy enough to send their daughter "away" to "camp"?

Yada Yada Yada.. anything new .. you haven't tried coat hangers yet. The number of abortions in a civilized world is appalling.
Abortion was not made safe, legal and rare.

Abortion was made safe, legal and easy to get, and is used as birth control for those too irresponsible to practice it before the act.

You are talking out of your ass...

The Geography of Abortion - CityLab

Access to abortion services is stunningly unequal. Nearly nine in 10 (87 percent) of U.S. counties, home to more than one-third of women of reproductive age, lacked any abortion providers, according to a 2011 study. Nearly all non-metropolitan counties (97 percent), and roughly seven in 10 metropolitan counties lacked a provider. There are 26 states where 90 percent of counties lack an abortion provider. Conversely, there are only seven states where abortion providers are available in more than half of all counties.The map below depicts the percent of counties without an abortion provider
abortion-county_providers-600.jpg

I'll try again.

It is for dip shitz that think only democratic liberals have and or condone abortions, have no religion/faith, blah, blah, bllah

lumpy makes another dishonest appeal... SSDD

behold the turn of this thread where his immense amount of 'respect for life' now relies on making statements about my life and my imaginary abortions.

lies and personal attacks all while acting sanctimonious.

wake me when it's over... zzz

I think she mentioned people like you frequently in her quote.

btw does Planned Parenthood and other pro-abortion groups get funding (for any reason) by the government?

..and .. have you checked your Obamacare entitlements and regulations lately?

I have a regular insurance program, so, no. not that i'm really interested in abortion, since I don't have a womb.

Seriously, screw Mother Teresa and all the other phony hypocrites of the Catholic Church.

I'll try again.

lumpy makes another dishonest appeal... SSDD

behold the turn of this thread where his immense amount of 'respect for life' now relies on making statements about my life and my imaginary abortions.

lies and personal attacks all while acting sanctimonious.

wake me when it's over... zzz
Sorry, threads still not about you but nice play for sympathy.. it's cute and telling, especially the outrage..

Last edited:
A woman has the unconditional right to kill her unborn child.

But....she should not have the right to smoke tobacco in public, to drink large sodas, to buy incandescent light bulbs, carry a handgun, keep her doctor, smoke marijuana, operate a lemonade stand without permit, drain wet land, preach the gospel in public, etc

Your attempt to convince us you're not crazy are not helped by posts like this.

Sorry, threads still not about you but nice play for sympathy.. it's cute, especially the outrage..

your thread did not cause any 'outrage', your dishonest act is simply boring sanctimony...

"Abort to your hearts content Valerie, who can stop you"

But....she should not have the right to smoke tobacco in public, to drink large sodas, to buy incandescent light bulbs, carry a handgun, keep her doctor, smoke marijuana, operate a lemonade stand without permit, drain wet land, preach the gospel in public, etc

Please explain if you can.

Please explain if you can.

Your insanity? Nope, there's no real explanation for that without a thorough medical workup. Does your doctor know you are off your medication?

If Democrats are OK with murdering their unborn infants I can chalk that up as a crude but effective means of controlling their numbers.

But they damn well better not expect others to pay for their hobby.

If Democrats are OK with murdering their unborn infants I can chalk that up as a crude but effective means of controlling their numbers.

But they damn well better not expect others to pay for their hobby.
Cheaper to pay for BC and abortion than for feral dem voters.

Forum List

Back