Democrat Rioting and Looting?

Rioting, looting and damage to private and public property happening again today in a Democratic Party controlled area of Baltimore. What are the Democrats in power doing wrong?

Rioting, looting and damage to private and public property happening again today in a Democratic Party controlled area of Baltimore. What are the Democrats in power doing wrong?

Clearly the problem is that Democrat city authorities have the trash picked up on Tuesday, where Republicans would have it done on Thursday. Couldn't be more obvious.

Wacko.

Why is rioting, looting and costly destruction of private and public property so popular with liberal Democrats?

The thugs aren't democrats. They're thugs that vote for democrats and the democrats stupidly cover for them for votes.

Oh'yess, why do you care about public property? Aren't you a slash, cut and burn kind of person? Why not defund the police and see how that works.

This must be like Christmas for you fuckers.

Christmas, hardly

As far as I know... this only happens in Democratic Party controlled sections of the country and Democrats should take total responsibility for their results of governance. I believe the Democratic Party should be required to pay the costs of their follies.

Why is rioting, looting and costly destruction of private and public property so popular with liberal Democrats?

The thugs aren't democrats. They're thugs that vote for democrats and the democrats stupidly cover for them for votes.

Oh'yess, why do you care about public property? Aren't you a slash, cut and burn kind of person? Why not defund the police and see how that works.

Who are you again? ...:laugh:

This must be like Christmas for you fuckers.

Christmas, hardly

As far as I know... this only happens in Democratic Party controlled sections of the country and Democrats should take total responsibility for their results of governance. I believe the Democratic Party should be required to pay the costs of their follies.
Did you know that Baltimore has the 31st highest GDP of all the cities in all the countries of the entire world?

Is that also Democrats fault?

Who are you again? ...:laugh:
Hard to recognize him without science, R&D and infrastructure funding..

Do you really think that those criminals and thugs who are perpetrating those crimes, actually vote or have the ability to vote with their most likely criminal records?

Those criminals and thugs are a disgrace to themselves. The people who want to make the MINORITY be the face of the majority of people who are not doing such heinous acts, are also (though on a another level) a disgrace.

Forum List

Back