Democrat Rioting and Looting?

It looks like blacks want off the Democratic party plantations to me. Democratic party state, Democratic party city, run by Democrats, sky high Democratic party taxes, yet riots and looting = Democratic party problem.

Then what do you do with Ferguson. run by Republicans?

Partisan hacks --- painting themselves into corners since they were a twinkle in Lush Rimjob's eye.

I call you an ignorant moron, Ferguson is not run by Republicans you fool.

Yeah actually --- it is. Almost entirely white too.

Not that I believe it means jack shit but it IS the whole partisan hack premise of this thread. So if it's the standard for one, it's gotta be the standard for the other, or else it's hackery.

Or at least it was the premise here. Guess that premise just went bye bye.

No it isn't, pull your head out of your ass

Ahem...

If you compared the racial makeup of Ferguson, Missouri’s population as a whole to that of its government, it would be easy to mistake the city for an enclave of Jim Crow. Although nearly 70 percent of Ferguson is black, 50 of its 53 police officers are white. So are five of Ferguson’s six city council members. The mayor, James Knowles, is a white Republican. (here)​

Ahem...
As racial tensions flared on his city’s streets 10 days after the shooting, the Republican mayor of Ferguson told MSNBC’s Tamron Hall, “There is not a racial divide in the city of Ferguson.” (here)​

Ahem...
In 2011, Knowles was elected mayor of Ferguson with 49% of the vote. At 31-years old, he was one of the youngest mayors in St. Louis County. Before becoming mayor, Knowles served as a city councilman. (here)

Knowles got a B.A. in political science and a B.S. in justice systems from Truman State University in 2002. He then got his masters in public policy administration from the University of Missouri-Saint Louis, according to his LinkedIn profile. He was president of the Saint Louis Young Republicans. (here)
ALSO Ferguson is over 60% black they own that town.

As is Baltimore. So what you're saying is, when it's Baltimore it's the local government; when it's Ferguson "blacks run the town"; when it's the Dems running the town it's the Dems' fault, while when it's Repubs running the town it's the Dems fault.

Perhaps the distinction is too subtle for me. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It looks like blacks want off the Democratic party plantations to me. Democratic party state, Democratic party city, run by Democrats, sky high Democratic party taxes, yet riots and looting = Democratic party problem.

Partisan hacks --- painting themselves into corners since they were a twinkle in Lush Rimjob's eye.

Not that I believe it means jack shit but it IS the whole partisan hack premise of this thread. So if it's the standard for one, it's gotta be the standard for the other, or else it's hackery.

Ahem...

If you compared the racial makeup of Ferguson, Missouri’s population as a whole to that of its government, it would be easy to mistake the city for an enclave of Jim Crow. Although nearly 70 percent of Ferguson is black, 50 of its 53 police officers are white. So are five of Ferguson’s six city council members. The mayor, James Knowles, is a white Republican. (here)​

Ahem...
As racial tensions flared on his city’s streets 10 days after the shooting, the Republican mayor of Ferguson told MSNBC’s Tamron Hall, “There is not a racial divide in the city of Ferguson.” (here)​

Ahem...
In 2011, Knowles was elected mayor of Ferguson with 49% of the vote. At 31-years old, he was one of the youngest mayors in St. Louis County. Before becoming mayor, Knowles served as a city councilman. (here)

Knowles got a B.A. in political science and a B.S. in justice systems from Truman State University in 2002. He then got his masters in public policy administration from the University of Missouri-Saint Louis, according to his LinkedIn profile. He was president of the Saint Louis Young Republicans. (here)

As is Baltimore. So what you're saying is, when it's Baltimore it's the local government; when it's Ferguson "blacks run the town"; when it's the Dems running the town it's the Dems' fault, while when it's Repubs running the town it's the Dems fault.

Ahahaha HELLO earth to Pogo its a 70% black community they own that town OH SNAP!

This must be like Christmas for you fuckers.

Christmas, hardly

As far as I know... this only happens in Democratic Party controlled sections of the country and Democrats should take total responsibility for their results of governance. I believe the Democratic Party should be required to pay the costs of their follies.
Did you know that Baltimore has the 31st highest GDP of all the cities in all the countries of the entire world?

Is that also Democrats fault?

It doesnt even make the top 12 in America.
12 American Cities That Rank Among The Biggest Economies In The World - Business Insider

Ahem...

Ahem...

Ahem...

Ahahaha HELLO earth to Pogo its a 70% black community they own that town OH SNAP!

--- and yet when you can find a their-team political party running the place, THEY own the town.

Having it both ways: Priceless. Even better than being proved completely wrong about a Republican mayor and not having to admit it. :eusa_dance:

Ahem...

Ahem...

Ahem...

--- and yet when you can find a their-team political party running the place, THEY own the town.

Having it both ways: Priceless. Even better than being proved completely wrong about a Republican mayor and not having to admit it. :eusa_dance:

Look clown one of the first things I did after the Ferguson riots started was look up the party affiliation of people running that town, its a Dem town, they own it. And if blacks are too lazy or whatever to vote with a 70% majority well that's on them.

WOW! You really are F*cked up
giphy.gif

Why is rioting, looting and costly destruction of private and public property so popular with liberal Democrats?

Ahem...

Ahem...

Ahem...

Look clown one of the first things I did after the Ferguson riots started was look up the party affiliation of people running that town, its a Dem town, they own it. And if blacks are too lazy or whatever to vote with a 70% majority well that's on them.

I made the key words real big so that even you can find 'em.
But you go ahead and tell us "Republican" means "Democrat".

War is Peace.
Freedom is Slavery.
and best of all...
Ignorance is Strength

Ahem...

Ahem...

Ahem...

I made the key words real big so that even you can find 'em.
But you go ahead and tell us "Republican" means "Democrat".

War is Peace.
Freedom is Slavery.
and best of all...
Ignorance is Strength

Meh I just consider the source, some fool lib.

Yes virtually all the globalist multi-nationals are leftists.
Like the entire financial system.
The mass media with the exception of Fox News and business news leftist to the core.
High tech and retail
Big Pharma
The left supporting crony capitalism going back to the Wilson administration at least.

The mass media with the exception of Fox News and business news leftist to the core.
High tech and retail
Big Pharma
The left supporting crony capitalism going back to the Wilson administration at least.

Even the anti-Christ...

High tech and retail
Big Pharma

Even the anti-Christ...

I think Willie Wee Wee has himself a 'special' relationship with Big Pharma, judging by that post.

"Side effects may include paranoid delusions, hallucinations, posting in tongues, political myopia, Alex Jones Syndrome and wackadoodle hypobasal synapse constriction. Do not take if you have a history of sentience or have access to a message board."

High tech and retail
Big Pharma

Even the anti-Christ...

I think Willie Wee Wee has himself a 'special' relationship with Big Pharma, judging by that post.

"Side effects may include paranoid delusions, hallucinations, posting in tongues, political myopia, Alex Jones Syndrome and wackadoodle hypobasal synapse constriction. Do not take if you have a history of sentience or have access to a message board."

At least he's not like the elderly rabid right that has gand-pooh-bah! and geriatric profanity disease...delusions of ghey intercourse...

High tech and retail
Big Pharma
Part owner of Fox is a Muslim from outside the US...

Forum List

Back