Democrat Rioting and Looting?

Why is rioting, looting and costly destruction of private and public property so popular with liberal Democrats?

Why is dumbing down complex social dynamics into a cheap political points scoreboard so popular with the synapsically shallow?

:dunno:

Got it, even though the Democratic Party controls these areas and have for many years, they shouldn't have to accept responsibility.

..and you're in tantrum mode because I thought it was a topic worthy of discussion...

Ever think that maybe, it's not about politics?

You could have terminated that question at word Two. :thup:

Delving no deeper than the practice of putting points up on a political scoreboard is kind of a Peter Principle at work. It's all the Dittoes can handle. Pretend there's no social class dynamics at work, that there's no such thing as history, that there are no shit-stirrers adding fuel to fire, and just view the world in simple black-and-white, like a four-year-old watching cowboys and Indians on TV. Kill 'em all and go to a commercial for the new Mattel cap-firing machine gun. What fun.

Last edited:
Why is rioting, looting and costly destruction of private and public property so popular with liberal Democrats?

Why is dumbing down complex social dynamics into a cheap political points scoreboard so popular with the synapsically shallow?

There is NOTHING complex about burning down the CVS or the looting of local liquor stores.

Idiot

Didn't say there was.

Retard
You implied there were complex social issues at work in this situation. You are the idiot. There is absolutely nothing complex about what is happening in that city. Nothing.

You know Ferguson is run by Republicans, right?

There goes that.
As I recall, President Obama, Erik Holder and their legions of Democrat race baiters were in full force promoting hate and inspiring the results we observed. I do know that the major is/was a Republican, how long in office?

Dafuck does it matter? When the city was Baltimore you wanted to pin the tale on the local donkey. When it comes to Ferguson you suddenly want to take a trip all the way out to Washington.

football_players_moving_the_goalpost_450.jpg

Partisan hacks, after falling behind on the score

Pick a fallacy and stay with it already.

read the article I posted.. and relax
if this was 2009, the media and demorats would of been blaming bush 24/7. But being its been over 6 years, the Bush Excuse has expired !!!

You wish, they're still blaming Bush even when you remind them that Democrats controlled Congress the last 2 yrs.of his Presidency, he inherited a recession, Clinton did diddly squat with Osama Bin Laden, they voted for the war in Iraq and it's cost ... the list goes on.

And there it sails again ---
If the city's run by Democrats it's the city; if the city's run by Republicans it's the Fed;
If their POTUS is in office it's the POTUS; if our POTUS is in office it's the Congress.

Everything's always covered, like a rhetorical comprehensive insurance policy.

Having it both ways: Priceless. :eusa_dance:

Keep that goalpost on wheels. It travels a lot.

There is NOTHING complex about burning down the CVS or the looting of local liquor stores.

Idiot

Didn't say there was.

Retard
You implied there were complex social issues at work in this situation. You are the idiot. There is absolutely nothing complex about what is happening in that city. Nothing.

I'd say whenever citizens coalesce in mass destruction, yeah there's something complex going on. I'd say there's deep historical context behind it. Unfortunately for the shallow, everything has a context, especially something like this.

What I didn't say is that it's not over your head.

This must be like Christmas for you fuckers.
This is what the liberal experiment using minorities. This is what welfare has created. I hope liberals are proud of themselves. Now in about forty years, we will see what the ramifications will be by letting queers raise kids.

Idiot

Didn't say there was.

Retard

I'd say whenever citizens coalesce in mass destruction, yeah there's something complex going on. I'd say there's deep historical context behind it. Unfortunately for the shallow, everything has a context, especially something like this.

Criminal behavior is not complex retard. Changing hearts & minds through lawful actions & via legal recourse would be but that's not what's going on here.

What is happening here is straight up criminal behavior that is being excused via democrat social justice bullshit. YOU motherfuckers have created this shit storm with your constant hate rhetoric.

Idiot

Didn't say there was.

Retard

Criminal behavior is not complex retard. Changing hearts & minds through lawful actions & via legal recourse would be but that's not what's going on here.

What is happening here is straight up criminal behavior that is being excused via democrat social justice bullshit. YOU motherfuckers have created this shit storm with your constant hate rhetoric.

Uh -- really. What "hate rhetoric" would that be?
Which one of us just called the other "motherfucker"? Which one of us began with "idiot"?

It looks like blacks want off the Democratic party plantations to me. Democratic party state, Democratic party city, run by Democrats, sky high Democratic party taxes, yet riots and looting = Democratic party problem.

It looks like blacks want off the Democratic party plantations to me. Democratic party state, Democratic party city, run by Democrats, sky high Democratic party taxes, yet riots and looting = Democratic party problem.

Then what do you do with Ferguson. run by Republicans?

Partisan hacks --- painting themselves into corners since they were a twinkle in Lush Rimjob's eye.

20120530_appleipaintcorner.jpg

Idiot

Didn't say there was.

Retard

Which one of us just called the other "motherfucker"? Which one of us began with "idiot"?
What hate rhetoric?

White privilege
Oppression of the black youth
Evil corporations
Evil rich people
Police acted stupidly
Hands up don't shoot (my personal favorite)
1%ers
Republicans hate *insert talking point here*
Fair share
Social justice

Didn't say there was.

Retard

What hate rhetoric?

White privilege
Oppression of the black youth
Evil corporations
Evil rich people
Police acted stupidly
Hands up don't shoot (my personal favorite)
1%ers
Republicans hate *insert talking point here*
Fair share
Social justice

Dafuck does that have to do with me? :dunno:

I've never even used most of those -- a couple of them I don't even know what they mean. Where did I post about any of this?

Or do we "all look alike to you"?

Partisan hacks --- painting themselves into corners since they were a twinkle in Lush Rimjob's eye.

I call you an ignorant moron, Ferguson is not run by Republicans you fool.

Yeah actually --- it is. Almost entirely white too.

Not that I believe it means jack shit but it IS the whole partisan hack premise of this thread. So if it's the standard for one, it's gotta be the standard for the other, or else it's hackery.

Or at least it was the premise here. Guess that premise just went bye bye.

Yeah actually --- it is. Almost entirely white too.

Not that I believe it means jack shit but it IS the whole partisan hack premise of this thread. So if it's the standard for one, it's gotta be the standard for the other, or else it's hackery.

Or at least it was the premise here. Guess that premise just went bye bye.

No it isn't, pull your head out of your ass ALSO Ferguson is over 60% black they own that town.

This must be like Christmas for you fuckers.

You're projecting. Those of us who are not Prog Loons are horrified over the violence and looting. We don't enjoying seeing people suffer.

Forum List

Back