Democrat Sen. Claire McCaskill Said She Never Met Russian Ambassador--Steve McGarrett Has The Photo

...because lying on twitter is just as bad as perjuring oneself to Congress, right?
Did you see it? That wasn't perjury. That is being taken COMPLETELY out of context. They weren't even talking about his job as senator. It was about trumps CAMPAIGN. It is public record why he talked to them, is it not?

When Franken asked "anyone associated with the campaign" and Sessions said he didn't have contact at all. Not as a senator, or as a white guy...he said he himself had no contact. Whoops, that's a lie.
He wasn't associated, was he? I remember him denying it..
Also, he was there as a Senator. His senator job was completely irrelevant. Maybe that is considered perjury, I just don't see it. It just seems like it was taken completely out of context. Just my opinion.

...because lying on twitter is just as bad as perjuring oneself to Congress, right?
Did you see it? That wasn't perjury. That is being taken COMPLETELY out of context. They weren't even talking about his job as senator. It was about trumps CAMPAIGN. It is public record why he talked to them, is it not?

When Franken asked "anyone associated with the campaign" and Sessions said he didn't have contact at all. Not as a senator, or as a white guy...he said he himself had no contact. Whoops, that's a lie.
Your post is a lie.

Also, he was there as a Senator. His senator job was completely irrelevant. Maybe that is considered perjury, I just don't see it. It just seems like it was taken completely out of context. Just my opinion.

He was asked what he would do as Attorney General if evidence came out that "Trump surrogates" during the campaign had had contact with the Russians.

He responded by dodging the question, and instead stating that he was a Trump surrogate, and he never had contact with the Russians.

It's only "out of context" in the sense that he was refusing to answer a question. He wasn't tricked, he volunteered the claim that he never had contact with Russia.

He was asked what he would do as Attorney General if evidence came out that "Trump surrogates" during the campaign had had contact with the Russians.

He responded by dodging the question, and instead stating that he was a Trump surrogate, and he never had contact with the Russians.

It's only "out of context" in the sense that he was refusing to answer a question. He wasn't tricked, he volunteered the claim that he never had contact with Russia.
He actually just said he was called one a time or two.
IDK, it still doesn't seem like perjury. As I said, it seems it was taken out of context. He wasn't there for trump. He was there because he had an important job with the Senate.

He actually just said he was called one a time or two.
IDK, it still doesn't seem like perjury. As I said, it seems it was taken out of context. He wasn't there for trump. He was there because he had an important job with the Senate.

Whether it's perjury or not, it was undoubtedly an increditably stupid move for him to say anything about it at all.

He wasn't asked if he had contact with Russia, he had no reason to mention it at all.

What a laugh. Mccaskell isn't in the hot seat. Trump and Sessions is.
Sessions just recused himself to save his guilty ass.

Once again, American patriot Steve McGarrett presents evidence proving she lied.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/lying-senator-mccaskill-said-never-met-russian-ambassador-heres-photo/
That is NOT an Armed Services Committee meeting!!!!!
It was a group of individual Senators meeting to discuss adoptions!
What exactly does an adoption ban have to do with the ARMED SERVICES COMMITTEE!!!!!
The photo is from this meeting.

U.S. Lawmakers Press Russia to Ease Adoption Ban

lead_large.gif

A group of lawmakers trying to break down a legal roadblock to U.S. adoptions of Russian children is meeting stiff resistance from authorities in Moscow, who seem to have just one response: The law is the law.

In a meeting at the Capitol last week organized by Sen. Mary Landrieu, D-La., 10 senators pressed Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak to make a plea for the Russian government to reverse the ban it enacted late last year and to quickly resolve hundreds of cases in which adoption matches have been made but are now in legal limbo.

"I wouldn't say the meeting was overly encouraging," said Sen. Roy Blunt, R-Mo., who may know more than anyone in Congress about Russian adoptions.

Several years ago, Blunt and his wife adopted their son, Charlie, from Russia, dealing with the court-approval process and visiting there several times before finalizing the adoption. The process took two years.

Charlie, now 8, "knows he's from Russia, and he knows he's adopted, and he's interested in Russia because of that," said Blunt, who considers Russian adoptions a crucial part of improving U.S.-Russia relations. "This is an item of foreign policy and relationship that we should build on in a relationship that has so often been a strained relationship," he said.

Although Kislyak told senators last week that he would convey their concerns to leaders in his capital, he was also firm that not much can be done.

"We live in the environment of the law — that the law decides on how things can be done and cannot be done in Russia on these issues," Kislyak told reporters after the closed-door meeting.
Update: The lies get deeper!

canadafreepress.com/article/claire-mccaskill-d-mo-claims-shes-never-taken-a-single-meeting-with-a-russi
More fake news!
McCaskill said as a member of the Armed Services Committee she never met with the Russian Amb., not that she never met him. Sessions was trying to hide behind the Armed Services Committee to cover his meeting Kislyak for Tramp. McCaskill shot down that Sessions lie.

I posted the actual tweets from Claire on another thread. She met with Russians, Germans, and many others, no doubt.
But not as a member of the Armed Services Committee that Sessions was trying to hide behind.

Forum List

Back