Democrat Sheep Instructed You Must Not ‘Do Your Own Research’

“There is something fascinating about science. One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture out of such a trifling investment of fact.” ― Mark Twain

Says the guy...pushing the alt-right narrative of believe the conspiracy theories...not the science. :)
this is a pretty ridiculous story. did anyone tell you not to research anything?

jc456 there is much more to research than a few minutes watching joe rogan, and while i'm sure your kitchen is filled with petri dishes, maybe doing virus research at home could endanger your neighbors, and require a few permits?

The CDC admitted that they got everything wrong and lost a lot of credibility and needs to do better in the future.

Fauci testifies that the few things that he remembers the general public took wrong, while all of the rest he has no recollection of - The Hilliary brand of testimony.

But the left - total denial -

Fauci funded gain of function research; confirmed by his own emails and the NIH.
He admitted that millions could die, but the knowledge would be worth it.
Because he is science.

Fauci is undoubtably guilty of crimes against humanity -

Ya know what?

COVID is running around again and if you ain’t vaxxed
The CDC admitted that they got everything wrong and lost a lot of credibility and needs to do better in the future.

Fauci testifies that the few things that he remembers the general public took wrong, while all of the rest he has no recollection of - The Hilliary brand of testimony.

But the left - total denial -

Fauci funded gain of function research; confirmed by his own emails and the NIH.
He admitted that millions could die, but the knowledge would be worth it.
Because he is science.

Fauci is undoubtably guilty of crimes against humanity -
The CDC admitted no such thing

They issued confusing messages during the pandemic because of Trump’s appointment of the sycophant Redfield and direct involvement of the White House in policy and public statements

Ya know what?

They issued confusing messages during the pandemic because of Trump’s appointment of the sycophant Redfield and direct involvement of the White House in policy and public statements
There's NO such thing as a VACCINE for ANY AIRBORNE RESPIRATORY VIRUSES.
They don't EXIST.
The covid SHOTS are therapeutics at best, not VACCINES.

SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

The point is that people will use the internet to support what they already want to believe. It's not really "doing your own research" so much as finding any opinion that supports your own so you can ignore everything else.

The quality of the source is irrelevant.

Shutdowns and vaccines are two different questions.
Of course, they are, but the same principle applies. We don't need a panic around the vaccines because people can decide for themselves to get the vaccine or not if they are not in a high-risk group for mortality from COVID. If someone's in a high-risk group, I would certainly urge them to get a vaccine. Heck, I get vaccinated. I'm almost 60, so I'm moving into that high-risk age range, and I have type 2 diabetes, although I'm not obese. A friend of mine lost his wife to COVID because, although they were only middle-aged, she was significantly overweight and had other respiratory problems. They were suckered by a negative COVID test from a drug store, and she didn't get treatment. Someone 30 years old, in good health with no respiratory problems is not very likely to die from COVID, so should be able to decide for themselves if they want the vaccine without getting crap from the panicked herd.

The point is that people will use the internet to support what they already want to believe. It's not really "doing your own research" so much as finding any opinion that supports your own so you can ignore everything else.

And that cannot be argued with.

Ivermectin.

but but but but you are not a horse! Why would you take horse dewormer? The dumb COVID CULT was told Ivermectin is only used as a horse dewormer By the media….and they were STUPID enough to believe it.

The drug companies lied so they could profit billions. Why cant the COVID CULT get it through their stupid heads?

but but but but you are not a horse! Why would you take horse dewormer? The dumb COVID CULT was told Ivermectin is only used as a horse dewormer By the media….and they were STUPID enough to believe it.

The drug companies lied so they could profit billions. Why cant the COVID CULT get it through their stupid heads?
I love to ask people carrying on about horse dewormer if they've drunk their engine coolant today.

Ya know what?

Damn

When the public is panic shamed an coerced into getting a "VACCINE" that's NOT A VACCINE by the fucking GOVERNMENT, we have a BIG PROBLEM!!!!!

Cults don't do well interacting with the real world.

When the public is panic shamed a coerced into getting a "VACCINE" that's NOT A VACCINE by the fucking GOVERNMENT, we have a BIG PROBLEM!!!!!
Was it a big problem when the government shamed and coerced people into quitting smoking?

1705586006682.jpeg

Cults don't do well interacting with the real world.

And yet COVID killed Republicans at higher rates than Democrats. How could that be since you guys are so goddamn smart?

Forum List

Back